Awoo.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii-U)

Nintendoga

I'd say make it only DLC 2 for the first few days as I played DLC 1 to death. I wouldn't mind doing both DLC packs but that's what I would prefer.

So much for the stage list being fake, it's literally confirmed to be those tracks.

Baby Park is back guys.

• Thumbs Up 3

RIBBON ROAD AND CHEESE LAND

My nostalgia is off the friggin wall right now guys, seriously. <3

If that's Big Blue, I hope Captain Falcon's starship makes a cameo appearance.

While I don't care for Baby Park returning again, the availableness of Ribbon Land, Cheese Land and Neo Bowser City pleases me greatly. I especially like how the GBA tracks were utilized here--if I didn't know any better, I'd assume that they were original to this game.

Big Blue makes me seriously want F-zero U or least F-zero GX/AX HD... though I wonder if it lends credence of using this Mario kart to help ease people into F-zero

It can't be a coincidence that F-Zero gets 2 track selections in MK8 (Arguably the 2 most popular and well known tracks from F-Zero) Are they pining for interest in the IP among Wii U owners to see if there's enough support there to attempt a revival of F-Zero's IP? 

Did you also see the references to Wolly World and Mario vs DK in ribbon road?! Awesomes touches!

It can't be a coincidence that F-Zero gets 2 track selections in MK8 (Arguably the 2 most popular and well known tracks from F-Zero) Are they pining for interest in the IP among Wii U owners to see if there's enough support there to attempt a revival of F-Zero's IP? 

Perhaps. I doubt it'll happen on Wii U, but maybe on the next console.

Still curious why there's no new DK... well, ANYTHING in this DLC.

Baby Park is probably the most pointless addition. Probably just be there for nostalgia value... Excitebike is essentially Baby Park XL with Ramps. 

The rest looks so hype though. I've never played F-Zero but Big Blue looks like a rollercoaster. 

Aside from not caring about Baby Park I'm sure I'll enjoy this pack just as much as I did the first one, which was very high quality and felt like a worthy addition to an already robust game

I am so digging that sleek looking kart (The one Mario's driving in the trailer).

I sure hope it's a speed based kart, I intend on using the fuck out of that.

Baby Park is probably the most pointless addition. Probably just be there for nostalgia value... Excitebike is essentially Baby Park XL with Ramps.

The rest looks so hype though. I've never played F-Zero but Big Blue looks like a rollercoaster.

Wow, I'm offended. Baby Park is the best!

#removebrad2k15

• Thumbs Up 5

#removebrad2k15

I loved Baby Park in DS and Double Dash, it's one of my favourite stages

• Thumbs Up 5

My brother screamed for joy when he saw Big Blue. He's a huge F-Zero fan.

As for Baby Park, the only way you could probably recreate all the chaos from Double Dash is to switch the game to Frantic Mode.

• Thumbs Up 1

The thing about Baby Park is that it's very small and easy to bump into others as opposed to Excite Bike's wide spaces. Add that to 200cc and Frantic, and you have possibly one of the most insane racing experiences ever.

I still don't know why we have Baby Park again, when the Excitebike track is basically it except it's actually engaging. Fans confuse me sometimes...