Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Mii costumes looking faaaantastic! I want the Isabelle one~

I'm not gonna watch gameplay footage of Ryu and Roy since I wanna see it all for myself tomorrow, but can anyone confirm that Ryu's moveset is straight up Street Fighter style gameplay or has it been adapted a bit for Smash? Anyway, it's cool to see Ryu in the game since he's probably the most well known fighter in any fighting game out there. Roy is...uh, well he's cool I guess. >__>

Five Fire Emblem characters, hot damn.

Is it worth it? It'll be revealed tomorrow.

True. The next time this happens though it can shoot off into a new thread. 

Laaaaaame.

Totally mega laaaaame.

Cool you guys got your billionth FE rep and the mascot meant to yet again overshadow Megaman and appear in every crossover ever, but yeah.

Granted I'll be happier about this when I see the videos but just... yawn.

Also, welp. I guess most of the presentation has been leaked at this point?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, nothing too surprising, I suppose. Roy continues to be as boring as physically possible, but hopefully Ryu's fun to play.

Kind of a shame to have the surprise spoiled twice over, but I can't really blame people for digging through the game like this.

YESSSSSSSSSS

ROYYYYYYYYYYY

RYUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAAAAA

What an awesome thing to wake up to. :')

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh yeah, can't lie but I'm pretty chuffed with one of the leaked things today. Probably just got myself a new smash main

Can't really say otherwise, really. Sucks that these kind of surprises would had been really cool (And extreme hype might I add) if we didn't know til the video. Poor Sakurai.

On the other hand though

RYU LOOKS F****** SICK

ROY IS BACK

MEGAMAN.EXE COSTUME

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Thumbs Up 1

Not even just a fifth Fire Emblem character, but a third fucking Marth clone. It's bad enough there's so many FE characters in the first place, never mind the worst FE lord from one of the worst FE games.

Maybe if dtilt is still a free combo-starter and his hitboxes actually work properly he might not be complete trash unlike Marth and Lucina, but I seriously can't bring myself to like this character at all.

They shoulda made Roy a Fast Ike instead of Another Marth. Who knows if they still will or not. Kinda hard to tell from the clip.

here are some fantastic SF2 mixes that even have the "low health music changes" bits in.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sooooo... what's Roy's Final Smash going to be, then? Surely they're not just going to use Critical Hit a third time? =V

Not watching any videos until after E3, but personally still trying to guess what Ryu's fourth move could be. Shoryuken, Hadoken and that goddamned unpronouncable helicoptery kick are obvious choices, but most of his other moves are just variations of those. I dunno, maybe a Focus attack from SF4?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah it really sucks that this got out early. 8( Nintendo leaked this themselves though, I think. Poor Sakurai indeed.

I really, really hope they can at least change up Roy's moveset a bit, if they don't then that would just be lazy as hell. =[ At least give him a new Final Smash and not yet ANOTHER Critical Hit!

I think it's going to be

• UP+B - Shoryuken
  • Side B - Hadouken
  • Neutral B Focus Attack (You can see it in the teaser)
  • Down B- Twisty Fluken

Allegedly there's a trophy of Shin Shoryuken, so that's probably his final smash. 

• Thumbs Up 1

In any event, I'm sure the Awkward Zombie comic about Roy's inclusion will be

great.

comic400.png

• Thumbs Up 6

They should add Guile's theme and have it usable in every stage. [emoji38]

In any event, I'm sure the Awkward Zombie comic about Roy's inclusion will be

great.

comic400.png

Ha. I was thinking the same. I tried to check the site if there was anything since the data leak, but it's not working...

• Thumbs Up 1

This is probably Roy's final smash. oh boy! Circular critical hit

https://twitter.com/RandomTBush/status/609697887853920256

Ryu's Neutral B is either Parry or Focus Attack

https://twitter.com/RandomTBush/status/609705945627803648

I don't think that shield attack or whatever is his Neutral B. I believe it goes Down, Neutral, Side, and Up. Same for all the characters, too.

Ohhhh right. Now I think about it, it makes more sense for the sideward travelling hurricane kick to be side b.

so

• up = SRK
  • neutral = hadoken
  • side= tastumaki 
  • down = focus.

I was feeling they'd go mario style with his specials and have side b be hadoken. 

Is it really necessary to put down a well awaited character? :/

People want him, so he's in. 

And he didn't even take much effort to make. What's the problem?

5 Fire Emblem reps? Nice, now they're up to pokemon's speed  B)

I wonder if they'll release them all tomorrow or spread them out through June, so like

14th - Lucas

21st - Ryu

28th - Roy

Seems like something Nintendo would do.