Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I don't care about K. Rool but I want a new fighter regardless. I didn't expect to like Ryu as much as I did since I don't play Street Fighter, but he's really fun to use despite my lack of attachment to his character and he is easily my favorite of the DLC fighters. Lucas and Roy aren't bad themselves (I'll always hate Mewtwo), but it's hard for me to get excited about clones being added back to the roster, so I actually would prefer getting K. Rool before Wolf.

But yeah I don't like K. Rool anywhere near as much as even Bowser so I'd prefer someone else at the end of the day

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Ryu, I once did a differently colored Hadoken somehow. How do you do that?

Speaking of Ryu, I once did a differently colored Hadoken somehow. How do you do that?

Shakunetsu Hadoken is done with a half-circle motion starting from behind you.

command01_02.png

This is when facing right. It also works with the A button.

• Thumbs Up 1

mNGxfhk.jpgxNNWvNi.jpg

Nothingtoonormal

egLbhSK.jpgH0dr0CQ.jpg

NOWIMPISSED

Edited by Rucdose
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's like Sakurai looked through Ballot results and just decided "fuck it, make them all Mii costumes, I don't care anymore".

NO NOT LLOYD WHY SAKURAI

hype dead. I'm done, it's over.

Oh well, maybe he'll get his chance another day.

I'M ACTUALLY LIKE SUPER HAPPY LLOYD IS GETTING A COSTUME SO

OH MY GOD

THIS IS AWESOME

I hope we get a Ryo Hazuki costume at some point. :D

• Thumbs Up 3

NO NOT LLOYD WHY SAKURAI

hype dead. I'm done, it's over.

Oh well, maybe he'll get his chance another day.

Maybe because he's gonna put Klonoa in the game, and Sonic will FINALLY have someone his size and physiology to team up with and pick on. WAHOO!

Maybe because he's gonna put Klonoa in the game, and Sonic will FINALLY have someone his size and physiology to team up with and pick on. WAHOO!

Or Sakurai just doesn't want to add another Namco character. Honestly I think he'd have been far more likely to add Lloyd than Klonoa, and even Lloyd was a slim chance at best.

• Thumbs Up 2

I mean, K. Rool was highly requested, but I don't even remember seeing Lloyd or much less the Flying Man in the ballot surveys at all.

I'm kinda glad though because I had little hope for Lloyd, but now I can actually play as him, even if it isn't through a fleshed out and unique moveset. Still... I'm not sure whether to be glad that Isaac and Wolf aren't mii costumes to draw attention to the fact that people want them in, or to be angry about the slim chance that they don't make it in at all.

I'M ACTUALLY LIKE SUPER HAPPY LLOYD IS GETTING A COSTUME SO

OH MY GOD

THIS IS AWESOME

I hope we get a Ryo Hazuki costume at some point. :D

Yeah, it may not be the actual character but i'm still happy as all heck about it and who knows, we might just even get a klonoa costume at some point (which i'd be completely down with by the way if we can't get the dream traveler himself.

Also, does anyone know if the Youtube Uploading feature will be included for 3DS too?

jesus christ a Lloyd costume? That's pretty surprising to me to say the least, I wasnt expecting Tales to get any rep whatsoever really.

it would've been really kickass to see him as a full-fledged fighter, but I'm happy enough he's somehow in the game, even if it's not that much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Inb4SoraorNekugetinascostumes

seriously though I wouldn't mind that, even though I would love a fully playable Sora after seeing him in action in Flash 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Inb4SoraorNekugetinascostumes

seriously though I wouldn't mind that, even though I would love a fully playable Sora after seeing him in action in Flash 2.

prepare for a long-winded, tired, predictable speech about how there can never be a Sora costume because of Disney not being friends with Nintendo or whatever

Yeah that'd be cool.

I also want a SHADOW costume because Shadow will never be playable ;-;7

prepare for a long-winded, tired, predictable speech about how there can never be a Sora costume because of Disney not being friends with Nintendo or whatever

Hilarious since Disney Channel loves advertising Nintendo games more than their own products that aren't Disney infinity lately.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mii-Fighter-Costume-5-Chrom.jpg

Oh, more anime game characters made it in as costumes? Cool. That means actually interesting characters get to have their slots. 

Good. Make way for Shantae and Rayman, Smash players. 

The Stages and Mii Costumes have been added to the official site's DLC section. New to the selection are Black Knight and Samus armor. Also, the previously shown KK Slider outfit is FREE with the new update!

• Thumbs Up 1

Also looks like Nintendo has something to hide and has learned from the last leak

Well, we'll see how long that lasts(this is one of the guys that datamined last time) Also the update is 500 megabytes on wii-u and 2048 Blocks on DS, both are suspiciously large

So.... yeah, there isn't a replay feature or Tourney mode for 3DS users unfortunately

Now that that's outta the way, I think I'll cry myself to sleep now ;~;

• Thumbs Up 1

So seems like 3DS is now kinda getting treated like a after thought in terms of DLC. I mean yeah stages and characters are shared for obvious reasons, but I mean, no tourney? Can it not function on the system?

• Thumbs Up 1

So seems like 3DS is now kinda getting treated like a after thought in terms of DLC. I mean yeah stages and characters are shared for obvious reasons, but I mean, no tourney? Can it not function on the system?

Most likely, also it is technically the more 'casual' of the versions, I mean it isn't being used in major tournaments

Most likely, also it is technically the more 'casual' of the versions, I mean it isn't being used in major tournaments

Don't see what's so hard about a simple tourney feature. Wasn't the thing in melee? It's not like stage creator or anything.

The patch has been live for a while now, and wow did they give Kirby and Robin some buffs. But especially Robin. (S)he might be going up a tier now with that grab buff alone.