Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

This match was pretty good. 

I got caught by the knee and died. He taunts. So I replied back with a hard focus to true shoryuken.

Talk is cheap.

• Thumbs Up 2

Puh-lease.  If any film character should make it in. it should be this guy: 

55ecfcd8beeae_Im_Gonna_Wreck_It!.thumb.g

Bear with me for a sec.  Why should Raplh be appearing in this crossover?  Because his film is a crossover, primarily with some of the same guys that appear in Smash:  He's on good terms with Bowser (both are Bad-Anon members) and Sonic (invited to Felix's Wedding and raced with him in SaASRT), he's drank with Ryu before (at Tapper of course), and was flabbergasted when "they invited Pac-Man".

If that were to happen, then think of what that would mean:A Disney Infinity/Amiibo Hybrid Figure. Turn the dial, and it goes from Disney Infinity to Amiibo, or back. And Wreck-It Ralph's figure is already compatible with Disney Infinity 3.0 and its predecessors.

I'm bummed that Shulk was knocked down a grade; I'll continue to work on Monado canceling and I hope that others do the same.

I'm really feeling that Shulk has far more potential.

Regardless of the film's connection to video games, Ralph is still a film character, not a video game character, and a film character who has been in ONE movie at that.

Won't happen and shouldn't happen.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kinda stinks but I know it's not gonna happen lol. Kinda wish sometimes Smash could pull a ASRT, but then I remember that means we could have Danica Patrick's (or whatever sponsored athlete) then fighting Ganondorf and kicking his ass. 

Regardless of the film's connection to video games, Ralph is still a film character, not a video game character, and a film character who has been in ONE movie at that.

Won't happen and shouldn't happen.

Sometimes I wish we could talk about non-Nintendo characters without getting these types of comments. It just sucks the fun out of it.

I mean sure, it's true, but talking about movie or 3rd party characters and coming up with movesets for them is one of my favorite things to do (since Isaac and Chibi-Robo are the only Nintendo characters I want in Smash). :V

• Thumbs Up 2

Sometimes I wish we could talk about non-Nintendo characters without getting these types of comments. It just sucks the fun out of it.

I mean sure, it's true, but talking about movie or 3rd party characters and coming up with movesets for them is one of my favorite things to do (since Isaac and Chibi-Robo are the only Nintendo characters I want in Smash). :V

That's fair enough, but that post was not in response to people doing that, it was in response to people particularly discussing his chances and the notion that he should happen etc as oppose to just fun "what if" discussion of a clearly-specified-to-be-a pipe dream character.

People were saying "if it were to happen" quite a lot if you ask me, kinda disproving you there. It still was a what if discussion. I for example merely said if it were to happen, Sora's chances would likely raise as well.

People were saying "if it were to happen" quite a lot if you ask me, kinda disproving you there. It still was a what if discussion. I for example merely said if it were to happen, Sora's chances would likely raise as well.

To be completely specific then, it was a response to Tailluku's post more than anyone else.

Does the latest patch of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U fix the assist trophy bug? I have got a problem since I bought the game and didn't download the patch. The problem was, all assist trophy characters except Jeff & Starman(EarthBound) was summoned from that item on all stages all the time.

Posted this in the statuses earlier, but I might as well also post it in here.

Sourcegaming.info dug through tons of Forums, Twitter, Blogs and Miiverse to try and get a grasp of which characters are wanted the most.

JapaneseDLC3.png

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/13/japantopdlcpt2/#more-2482

Keep in mind that this doesn't have to be necessarily accurate, as there is a difference between a big fandom and a loud one. Still, I found this to be really interesting and worth posting.

When was this made? Cause Roy is already in the game lol.

It's documenting information since the game released, so they counted the requests for Roy too. 

Not surprised K. Rool, Wolf and Bandana Dee are so high. Still crossing my fingers on the latter two, still neutral on K. Rool since well... I've never played a Donkey Kong game in my life. Though I don't mind trying out new characters whoever they may be.

Remember when Cloud was highly requested lol? Bummed about Sora not being there, but his chances realistically for appearing were still kinda low either way. Snake, Wolf and Issac are probably my picks off of who's shown, though Paper Mario could be neat.

When was this made? Cause Roy is already in the game lol.

Its from the start of the ballot (April 1st) to August 30th. It was just made, but it covers a long period of time, so Roy is still on there.

I gotta say though, him still being on third place despite other characters having almost three more months to gather votes (since I highly assume Roy votes stopped after him being released) is pretty dang impressive.

Sadly, most of the top votes I'm indifferent to at best. That said, I'd be really, REALLY happy with Bandana/Waddle Dee though, I love the Little guy, and I'm sure a spearfighter like him would bring a great moveset to the table, so yeah, I hope he makes it.

(Shantae is still my absolute top choice, but y'know, rather obscure n stuff.)

Shadow is absent, Japan has no taste smh

Pretty cool, I'd like to play as... Well, pretty much everyone on there TBH. Especially Isaac, he's my most wanted character. ;-;

• Thumbs Up 2

Its important to note that this technically isn't a poll. This is someone (PushDustin) going into Japanese forums and Social Media and seeing who the Japanese fanbase is talking about the most.

I don't know if this has been shared or not but skip to 6:21 and tell me how the hell is this possible?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if this has been shared or not but skip to 6:21 and tell me how the hell is this possible?

Super Jump Punch has enough BKB to send Sonic into the blastzone. It did no damage because SJP has a decimal damage value and rounded down.

Edited by Athena Cykes