Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Even if Sora got in, don't expect him to be in there, unless he has Donald and Goofy tied in with him. That would make Sora's Final Smash the same as Shulk's! With the Trinity Limit. Might even have Trophy information regarding Donald Duck and Goofy with their games listed as "QuackShot, Starring Donald Duck," "World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck," "Disney Infinity 2.0," and "Goofy's Hysterical History Tour" and "Goof Troop" for Genesis, Genesis, Wii U, and Genesis, and SNES, respectively.

Anyone else aside from me expecting possibly another Namco or Sega character, not related with the poll? I mean I know that Ryu is the symbol of the Fighting game genre and all, but that kinda put Capcom with 2 reps still.

I mean for Sega, the next most popular series after Sonic would be NiGHTS, Puyo Puyo(mainly in Japan), Phantasy Star, Virtua Fighter, Sakura Wars (again, mainly in Japan) Skies of Arcadia and Yakuza, and Namco popular series would be Klanoa, Tekken, Soul Calibur, the Tales series, Xenosaga, Super Robot Wars, and God Eater.

Not saying that they will happen, but what Sega or Namco series character can you picture fighting in Smash along with Mascot's Sonic and Pac-man?

I have a feeling we'll get one too.

For Namco, I think we'll either get Lloyd, Heihachi(Since they already tried him), Klonoa or Valkyrie(Since Namco loves putting her in crossovers.) Though I would like Meowkie, I understand her chances are beyond low.

For Sega, I think we'll get another Sonic character(Maybe something specifically from Boom) or Bayonetta. I would say NiGHTS, but it would be tricky to keep them true to the game and not make them broken.

Eh, I kind of doubt it. Sakurai said that from now on, it will be all about Fanservice - Most of those characters don't seem to be wanted at all except maybe Bayonetta. I could see maybe her get in, but even that doesn't seem too likely. Simply having another Namco/Sega Rep just for the sake of having a Namco/Sega Rep seems like a waste.

Edited by Thigolf
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Namco I expect either Jin or Kazuya from tekken or Klonoa. With SEGA your guess is as good as mine.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't expect anyone else from Namco or SEGA. At least not as DLC. I don't think we'll get more third-party DLC as is.

Klonoa would be beyond awesome, but would never happen (most people don't even know who he is). I'm rooting for the inklings, personally.

*heavy breathing*

shadow hte hedgehog

I'd like it if Ryo Hazuki were playable. For Namco, a Tales Of character or Valkyrie.

• Thumbs Up 1

*heavy breathing*

shadow hte hedgehog

I'd like it if Ryo Hazuki were playable. For Namco, a Tales Of character or Valkyrie.

And what if there's a Shadow the Hedgehog Mii costume in Smash WiiU/3DS?

And what if there's a Shadow the Hedgehog Mii costume in Smash WiiU/3DS?

That'd be pretty awesome too actually, as long as it was a Brawler. I don't really like the Swordfighter or Gunner.

Costumes don't disconfirm characters, though with 3rd party ones...eh, that might be the confirmation that they won't be. I doubt we'll be seeing Virtua Fighter or Tekken characters for example, but a skin is good enough. I'll take 3rd party skins honestly.

• Thumbs Up 1

FREAKIN' NINJA I WAS GONNA–––NGHHHH.

But seriously, a completely randomized stage at every given opportunity – can't wait!! I'm giggling with glee!

Why does this stage have slopes but not the super mario maker? Joking aside this awesome and I can't wait to play it.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Mario Maker stage? That's unexpected...

AND AWESOME! Who doesn't love more Smash content?

The Mario Maker Sm4sh stage got slopes

SLOPES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at the bright side guys: with the new Mario Maker stage Smash 3DS finally has its own stage builder!

Supernatural-Dean.thumb.gif.9474ca301533
  • Thumbs Up 3

Why does this stage have slopes but not the super mario maker? Joking aside this awesome and I can't wait to play it.

Slopes confirmed to be coming to Super Mario Maker soon. :D

Character reveal soon maybe? It releases RIGHT BEFORE the ballot ends...

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Mario stage. But I actually am excited for it and will download it.

I still kind of wish that DK, Wario or Yoshi get a new stage for the 3ds version but am glad the 3ds version was included for this dlc stage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Mario stage. But I actually am excited for it and will download it.

I still kind of wish that DK, Wario or Yoshi get a new stage for the 3ds version but am glad the 3ds version was included for this dlc stage. 

Except for the Miiverse stage, which was always intended to be Wii U only, all DLC stages have been for both versions.

Yeah, it would be nice to see a new DK stage. Maybe we could get Gangplank Galleon with King K. Rool DLC... maybe? :D

Personally, though, I doubt that. I can see Yoshi and DK both getting Melee DLC stages, though. DK getting Kongo Jungle Melee back and Yoshi getting Yoshi's Story.

This is so good!! Probably next best stage for casual play. I cant wait!

I know where getting the title screen music in there which is good! I wonder what remix they will have.