Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

That is the blurriest fake leak I've ever seen. It's like, how much more blurry could this be? And the answer is "none." None more blurry.

Expecting the presentation to be somewhere in the middle of the month. I don't see reason to think it's happening that soon, but they probably want to get the word out before the holidays hit, too. 

I should put "none more blurry" in my signature

@Mando did anyone actually say anything about Shovel Knight VS Krystal? I may have skimmed over it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I should put "none more blurry" in my signature

@Mando did anyone actually say anything about Shovel Knight VS Krystal? I may have skimmed over it.

This is the one I was referring to, it was more of a general comparison, but the fact is Krystal actually does have a pretty strong fanbase, and is definitely considered up there on supporting females alongside Dixie and Peach. Also the guys working on Zero have said they are fans of Krystal and would love to bring her in on a sequel. And pretty sure she beats SK in general, and especially in Japan where his game kinda doesn't exist.

I hope we eventually get another story mode! Subspace Emissary was incredible, and I was really looking forward to seeing something like that for Smash 4. I think it was going to originally, but people began to leak the story online, so they just cancelled it. :c

Respectfully, I couldn't see Krystal getting into Smash, as awesome as it would be. There's too much competition for the next slot(s), and I don't think she's nearly popular enough to beat some of the most requested like Banjo and Kazooie or even Shovel Knight.

Also, I understand what you're saying with Nintendo kind of pushing her aside. But who's to say she's out of the series in general? Zero is theorized to be a separate timeline from the games we already know, like another branch. This is the 3rd time they've remade the original story (unless you want to count 64 3D). They very well could be making Zero to test out how today's gaming community responds to Star Fox, and if it's well, they'll bring in the other timeline.

But hey, that's just a theory.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh Krystal has a better chance than Shovel Knight on the basis of being an actual Nintendo character, higher popularity, and being part of an established series that does decent sales.

um...I really haven't seen huge requests for her over characters like Wolf for one. Her being Nintendo isn't sound logic either, that's like saying Starfy has a better chance than SK cause he's Nintendo. An sales...do we really need to go through that debate again? SK has only had one game that has done exceptionally well for one game. Star Fox, and DK(yeah I remember when you used sales as reasoning when using it for K.Rool) are AAA franchises that have existed for way longer. It's unfair and one sided to use that as reasoning. SK is still very much relevant to the gaming scene. Him being a new ip really shouldn't determine his worth. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Honestly Krystal and Shovel Knight are about on equal ground as far as I'm concerned, so beyond fanboy wankery I'm not sure why anyone is trying to devalue one over the other. Sometimes I just wish people could keep their own hype lists and still respect that everyone else, Sakurai included, has their own preferences.

Unless your list has Goku in it, in which case y'all can get fucked >=V

• Thumbs Up 8

Okay, you quoted me why now? x3

What about this one? xD

So we're all going to ignore this epic leak of Rayman, right? Just making sure I'm on the same page, lol.

Honestly Krystal and Shovel Knight are about on equal ground as far as I'm concerned, so beyond fanboy wankery I'm not sure why anyone is trying to devalue one over the other. Sometimes I just wish people could keep their own hype lists and still respect that everyone else, Sakurai included, has their own preferences.

Honestly, I don't see anyone being devalued anyone here. It's more like people talking about who has a better chance of getting announced than who, doesn't mean the character is any less appreciated. c: 

Unless your list has Goku in it, in which case y'all can get fucked

That would be pretty crazy. Would Nintendo ever actually consider putting Goku in Smash Bros? I don't think so, because realistically he could take everyone on at once without even having to really try.

Except maybe Super Sonic, but that's a whole different discussion. x3

Edited by PeridotSleighs

So we're all going to ignore this epic leak of Rayman, right? Just making sure I'm on the same page, lol.

I ignored it because I thought it was obvious that it was fake lol

Mewtwo isn't in that position in the actual game :P

I ignored it because I thought it was obvious that it was fake lol

Mewtwo isn't in that position in the actual game :P

Oh you really think it's a fake? It looks very real. Then again, I fall easily for those things. How do they get it looking so real?

this sums it up pretty nicely

it's honestly preeeeeeetty old

Oh wow, my mistake then. It's insane how much work people will put into an 18 second video. But for what? Just to crush some people's dreams?

But seriously though, Rayman would be a cool character to have! c:

• Thumbs Up 2

It really hasn't crushed people's dreams though to be honest. I've noticed that Rayman support has been a lot higher now than it was before this leak, so it basically helped his chances. I don't ever recall even hearing about Rayman being requested before this video/leak came out.

Hrmmmm. Could just a joke to lure viewers, seeing as they'd obviously all be there at the VGA Awards anyway. Though the "SettleItInSmash" hashtag has raised quite a few eyebrows.

I suppose it wouldn't be completely pointless to watch.

Edited by Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Speaking of Krystal... I'm indifferent to her. I haven't had much experience with her aside from those flash games (unfortunately) so I don't know much about her.

I think she had an English accent in Brawl? That was cool. 

EDIT: also Bill said he doesn't know what's going on at the VGA so

Edited by Uchiha Avenger Sasuke

fdfde3aa77fa1da3134a69930117be53.png

Guess who just made a tier list? This guy.

Miis are 1111, default size on this. I know B tier is kinda big but I was hella not putting Greninja or Olimar in C tier.
Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 3

I know his air game isn't exactly the best,  but I wager that Little Mac should be a bit higher on that list. 

And yeah,  raise that Charizard the fudge up!  If I had nickel for everytime I've been cheaply taken out by his B-button charge,  I'd have at least enough money to guarantee that Phoenix Wright will make it into Smash 4, not that his chances are looking too shabby at the moment.

Edited by Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

CVqNcTPW4AA5Lp0.jpg

have another "leak" brehs

Source here I guess http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1147061&page=66

I do wonder, what with Minecraft being on Wii U now, if Banjo-Kazooie has a better chance now. I dunno.

Possibly. It could be that Minecraft Wii U is something Nintendo asked for in exchange for getting Banjo-Kazooie into Smash.

Could also be that they planned this before the buyout and it just took a long time to get through everything, though.

Possibly. It could be that Minecraft Wii U is something Nintendo asked for in exchange for getting Banjo-Kazooie into Smash.

Could also be that they planned this before the buyout and it just took a long time to get through everything, though.

Nope, it was post buy-out, the creator of Minecraft was shocked, and was adamantly against putting it on Nintendo platforms(which is why it took so long)

CVqNcTPW4AA5Lp0.jpg

That's fake.  It's a clear Photoshopped image since the shadows on the eyes are inconsistent with the shadows on the Mii.

Guys. Minecraft stage. Come on lol. 

Serioisky though, with Miiverse and Mario Maker being in, I could see a 3rd random generated stage be a thing.

Edited by Michael Munroe

It's amazing how it's gotten to the point where people are even speculating a somewhat likelihood of Master Chief joining the brawl. ......master_chief_and_samus_aran_by_hitokiris

Not that I'd mind the potential awesomeness  of that myself.  But first things first. Gotta get Mr. Wright in there! 

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been debating on getting Smash Bros for my 3DS. I already have it for the Wii U, but I wouldn't mind playing it on the go.

I'm not amazing at the 3DS version (I have the demo), but I know there's different stages and stuff on that version. Also if I get it, I think I get some DLC free, isn't that right?

What do you all think I should do? I know it's up to me in the end, but I need some opinions. c: