Awoo.

Armikrog: The Spiritual Successor to The Neverhood [PC/Mac/Wii U]

Carbo

Oh yeah, been following these guys since someone linked them on the wii-u thread, too bad nobody thought of a thread then (facepalm)

Oh and they technicly need 41, 785 us dollars

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

I've seen footage of the Neverhood, and I thought it was pretty awesome. I'm really hoping this manages to get funded... I'd help out, but I lack money unfortunately.

I was about to pledge $25, but then I was reminded that Kickstarter doesn't accept PayPal; only Amazon payments. They really need to fucking fix this, because this is the second time I've wanted to support something on Kickstarter and not being able to because of this. Well, I hope it reaches the goal.

I was about to pledge $25, but then I was reminded that Kickstarter doesn't accept PayPal; only Amazon payments. They really need to fucking fix this, because this is the second time I've wanted to support something on Kickstarter and not being able to because of this. Well, I hope it reaches the goal.

The good news is that the team are planning to put up post-deadline donations that will also offer PayPal so the money will continue flowing even if the current stretch goal isn't met at first. Either way, I think it's safe to say that the Wii U version might be a lock at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

Neverhood and Skullmonkeys are fucking awesome

Terry S. Taylor composing oh my goddddddddd

kPXIG0P.jpg

I hope they come through with those paypal alternatives.

Edited by Dobkeratops

Ok, so for those of you planning to use paypal, here is something straight from the developers mouth "

CreatorPencil Test Studios, Inc.23 minutes ago

Antonio: Ed is working out the details of the Paypal page now.
-MikeD

You guys they made the stretch goal! they are at
 Backers 18,086 with $968,378 and climbing, paypal will be added after the kickstarter ends, though they have the link setup the one at the website is not active yet. Looks like its coming to wii-U

Oh darn it, I would post the newest update, but its backers only :( anyone here back it, so they can give the rest of us the gist of whats happening?

Really surprised they made the stretch goal. I wasn't even expecting it to reach it's initial goal.

I ended up pledged $165 for one of the final 100 'TenNapel's Sketchbook Archives' books. Was pretty gutted after missing out on it last year so I was glad to see I had another chance during this Kickstarter!

• 2 weeks later...

update, paypal is up!

PayPal is Up on Armikrog.com

Update #34·Jul 8, 2013·60 comments

Hi Armikroggers,

Hope everyone is doing well. Just want to let you know that the PayPal option is now up and running on Armikrog.com. For a limited time (we're not sure how long yet), people who are interested in supporting Armikrog but missed out on the Kickstarter campaign or were unable to pay through Amazon can now donate and receive any of the $25 through $60 reward tiers. We also added a $70 tier, which is similar to the $75 tier but is all digital. Unfortunately, the physical reward tiers and add-ons are now closed. Our number one priority going forward is the development of Armikrog the game, and simply put, adding more physical rewards and add-ons would take too many resources away from the game.

Now, for your viewing pleasure, here's a quick video displaying the professionalism and high level of expertise we bring to our projects. For those of you who might be wondering what on earth I'm doing in the video, I'm attempting to improve animator access to one of the sets. "Animator Access" is the term we use which means "building a set so the animator can reach the puppets without having to stand on a chair and reach four and half feet across a table top for twelve hours and go home with a bad back".

Enjoy!

-MikeD

• video-264351-h264_high.jpg?2013

and again as far as i know this is coming to wii-u