Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

What bothers me is that thing won't work for me. And I wanna hear it. :/

Try going into Quote and copying the link

*looks at date*

OH CRAP GOTTA SUBMIT FAST

Seriously, this project completely slipped off my radar practically the whole time. I'll probably end up submitting previously-completed tracks, mostly, but I want to try and get Pyramid Cave Modern done before then. That's not gonna be easy. *flail*

I dunno which ones of mine he has if any, so I'll just send all of them just in case.

I dunno which ones of mine he has if any, so I'll just send all of them just in case.

And as a clarification, the version that goes from Dizcrybe is the final version of Aqua Lake. 

AGH! Almost forgot! I wanted to throw this up and see if it could make it onto the album since I didn't get to finish a lot of my other pieces. 

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12485416/

Sorry to get this in last minute! College has me so bamfoozled right now my head is spinning @w@;

I'm sorry if this is too late, I totally thought the deadline was this weekend. My bad :s

Just incase, I also PM'ed a coupled submissions Jeff! smile.png

Sent Jeff a PM last night with my final submissions, and I'm assuming it wasn't too late. THE DAY WASN'T OVER!

But seriously, I hope he gets them.

So seeing as I'm new to this forums collab, I'm just curious how it goes from here on? As in, we just wait?

So seeing as I'm new to this forums collab, I'm just curious how it goes from here on? As in, we just wait?

Yeah Jeff pretty much handles it from here when everyone turns in there stuff. He usually will keep us updated on whats going with a post on this thread - (as in when the album drops etc etc.)

• 3 weeks later...

So has this project just up and died, or...?

Been wanting to ask this myself for awhile now, actually.

What Urban says still applies.

I'd assume Jeff has been really busy, sure an update would be nice tho.

Last year this got released in April so I assume the same thing which I dislike happens again.

(I still say we should make an effort to get the album done by early December and release in early Jan, if not within the year)

I don't think Jeff's been on SSMB for about two-three weeks now. He's most likely got his hands full with university stuff at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't think Jeff's been on SSMB for about two-three weeks now. He's most likely got his hands full with university stuff at the moment.

Yeah, this.

Hi guys. Been a while I haven't check this thread up. Had a lot of music studying.

ANYWAY just a quick question: When will the album be released?

I still have some doubts that Jeff haven't gathered all the songs I submitted for TSSMA '13. Just please someone tell me ASAP if he probably did it already. Gotta clear up my SoundCloud space...