Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

Having a hard time figuring out the new backwards capability feature. Aren't you supposed to just find a 360 game that you've played before ready to download in the Games section? I really haven't looked into it much.

This is a perfect time to bring up XboxUK's comeback to Sony; 2 and a half years in the making:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzg5iSOCAZo

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's something no one thought we'd ever see: Rare's Dream, which went on to become Banjo-Kazooie!

The SNES vesion is gorgeous.

• Thumbs Up 4

Speaking of which, I have to say I'm really liking the new direction that Rare has been retooled into this year since the E3 showing. I really do like that the company is posting development videos based on their classic games/projects, as well as (like the Halloween spoof, that was delightfully cheesy), as opposed to their mostly secretive nature the company has maintained since the Nintendo era.

Edited by Gabe
  • Thumbs Up 1

It was a nice update to the list of BC games, but I'm still hoping for a few of the 360 Sonic games and Skyrim, haha.

Seems Microsoft has finally remembered they have a brand name development team that was really good back in the day and wants to re-polish it, but of course were not in the don mattrick era of Microsoft anymore either so we have been seeing allot of changes since then.

So I got an Xbox One for Christmas, and so far, I got 5 games. Those being Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Knight, Lego Batman 3, and Rare Replay. It's been pretty good so far, even if I prefer PS4 a lot more. One issue I do have is the interface though, which in my opinion, is a little counter-intuitive to deal with. For example, the only way I've been able to accept friend requests is through notifications, and if I check the notification, but accidentally back out before accepting it, I have to actually search for the person before I can accept it again. It's just a little annoying.

If anyone wants to add me btw, my gamertag is Ryanno1gamer. 

Is there a specific location on the Xbox One? @Tom DeLonge said he sent me a friend request but I didn't get any kind of notification for it and don't know where to find friend requests on it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

IN the latest news of "No Man's Sea", The Game Formerly Known as Sea of Thieves. An ex-Rare dev member who left before Sea of Theieves got released had some choice words to say about the game:

And further down the rabbit hole it goes, considering it had micro transactions in mind.

A load of Star Wars games just got announced for the OG Backwards Compatibility, as well as a load of others, along with Sonic Generations for 360 BC.

https://gematsu.com/2018/04/xbox-one-original-xbox-backward-compatibility-adds-conker-jade-empire-star-wars-titles-more

Here's the list of the original Xbox that will be compatible in the near future:

On April 17:

• Blinx: The Time Sweeper
  • Breakdown
  • Conker: Live & Reloaded
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • Hunter: The Reckoning
  • Jade Empire
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta
  • SSX 3

On April 26:

• Destroy All Humans!
  • Full Spectrum Warrior
  • Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
  • MX Unleashed
  • Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Star Wars Republic Commando

Also, Darksiders, Gears of War 2, Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed are getting the Enhanched update treatment.
I guess it's cool Microsoft still remembers Blinx in some way.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Tornado said:

Ohshima weeps.

Ehhhh? What's this about?

44 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Omega-Sapphire said:

Ehhhh? What's this about?

Blinx is an Ohshima game.

Also, @Teoskaven You forgot Sonic Generations in the X Enhanced list.

That's because Darkrula mentioned it in the post immediately above mine. No need for that kind of repetition.

24 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Blinx is an Ohshima game.

Oh right. I forgot that the creator of Sonic was involved with that.