Awoo.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe ( I NEED A MONSTA TO CLOBBA THAT THAR KIRBEH... IN 3D!)

YoshiUnity

NOOOOOOOOOO.  I SPENT SO LONG GETTING ALL PLATINUMS ON DEDEDE DASH

I THOUGHT I WAS DONE

THEY CAN'T JUST... UNCOMPLETE THE GAME AGAIN Q_Q

All this looks cool though lol.  I'm not sure if I still have the passion for Triple Deluxe to go back and play these extensively again though.

YES OH YES!!!! Can't wait to get these. I'm kinda more excited for dedede drum dash mostly because no one who has a 3ds and this game to play Kirby fighter's LOL.

Just make this online already thats what I was hoping.

These are standalone eShop games, not DLC.

I didn't like these modes enough to want to put down more money for them, so I'll pass.

Seriously? Standalone games? Damn, I might just stick to king dedede drum dash since I barely play Kirby fighters

Dedede drum dash is hell, so I'm going to skip that one fo sho. I liked Kirby battle mode but is it worth the money to buy what is basically extra mode?

Still, its nice to see some Kirby DLC.

• 1 year later...

So, I just completed story mode for the first time. I loved the final battle sequences; I believe the final moments were more compelling than the ones in Return to Dreamland, which I did not think was possible.

Now I'm working on getting all the sunstones, completing the arena, and minigames. I'm going to love the see the challenges the True Arena is going to throw at me.

Overall, I prefer Return to Dreamland, but this is a great game, and I've very glad I have it for my 3ds.

I wonder if its worse being CROWNED or FLOWERED...

Edited by DarkDefeater

I liked it better than RTDL - its level design is much tighter due to being single-player only, and I liked the music more too. It also had more interesting tropes for its stages, whereas RTDL's were fairly standard for the series.

Its main downfall is a lack of a proper Extra mode. Dedede mode is cool (and I'm kinda glad they didn't go with Meta Knightmare for a third time) but it isn't a suitable replacement.

Edited by Sean