Awoo.

Spoiler Topic [Warning - Untagged Discussion]

Carbo

If there's a soundtest upon completing the game (or even one at all right now?), I politely ask demand you record everything.

Pleeeaasseeee?

• Thumbs Up 2

Street Date of Sonic Lost World for BOTH Wii U and 3DS Version are broken in Austria. Pls don't hit me.

Aanyways, how about the Game? Definitively not broken. At all. Fun, Fast, Fluid.

And Damn, all the first Acts of each Zone (except Windy Hill 1) are pretty long, as you can see on my Speedrun on Desert Zone Act 1... Even if I'm at full speed! For those who thought Sonic is too slow in this game. Think again. You just need to use his abilities wisely wink.png

The Game is, just like I said, pretty fun, fast and fluid, this game offers TONS of Platforming. As the little snippet of Tropical Coast Zone 2 implies.

And I love this game so far. Loved the Boost-Triology, but I am glad they moved on. Results are pretty nice so far, Sonic Team.

Would you also happen to have the 3ds version? If so how are the controls in that version?

Edited by Blue Star Blur

Desert Ruins and Tropical Coast's music tracks... not even remotely meh. Seriously, the more I listen to it, the more tempted I am to actually purchase the soundtrack! It's that good! biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooh, cool!

If you're able to, can you post up the cutscenes as you unlock them? I'd really appreciate it if you could! (And I think I speak for many others, who also eagerly await some new story content)

• Thumbs Up 4

DAT Applejuice at the end of the video, Tropical Coast looks freaking sweet

I see what you did there with the Apple juice & the sweet & nvm..

Oh shoot, time to answer some questions haha!       The controls for the Wisps are bad. Did not enjoyed it at all. The gimmicky stuff and all. Like, the Gyrosensor and stuff? Totally not intuitive. It's rather frustrating. BUT! Thank god you are able to control those Color-Powers the traditional way, with the buttons and control-stick, that is.  
Celebration in 3.... 2..... 1.....
  • Thumbs Up 8

So am I the only one who loves how the Caterkillers are more aggressive than they have been in past games in Desert Ruins? 

So am I the only one who loves how the Caterkillers are more aggressive than they have been in past games in Desert Ruins? 

Those are Crawltons sir.

Not surprised to hear that the Wisps still aren't very intuitive. It's a saving grace that the traditional control method exists as well, but I'm assuming the game makes no effort to tell you there's an alternate way of controlling the Colour Powers?

Not surprised to hear that the Wisps still aren't very intuitive. It's a saving grace that the traditional control method exists as well, but I'm assuming the game makes no effort to tell you there's an alternate way of controlling the Colour Powers?

It is explained how it works, the player has to read it carefully. But sadly, there are no hints about the traditional way. The gimmicky way is not all that broken, but with the traditional way works best.

Edited by Sushi

Yoooo, we need some Sonic Lost World 3DS gameplay footage real quick, loving the music in this game btw, I got Tropical Coast stuck in my head a lil bit

They do act like Crawltons rather than Caterkillers(since the Caterkillers shoot you now), it makes more sense. Though I thought that even in those deep sand areas there could also be the use of Sandworms, but I guess not.

How long has it taken you to get to where you are now? Also what store find you get Lost World from?

Edited by Wil348

I'm curious what you mean when you say the D6 are dark and gritty. Like are they SHTH level or SA2 level? Could you elaborate on this?

Those are Crawltons sir.

Ya know, it's odd how these things look so alike.

I DEMAND THE DEADLY SIX BOSS THEME RECORDED!

Maybe

If possible

If it's not a problem

Please.

Thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

How long has it taken you to get to where you are now? Also what store find you get Lost World from?

Played Lost World from 5pm till 10pm. I've searched for the Red Rings while I played. Got it from "Saturn"!

I'm curious what you mean when you say the D6 are dark and gritty. Like are they SHTH level or SA2 level? Could you elaborate on this?

Story Spoiler incoming. Zomom said stuff like

"squeeze that Doctor

till he explodes". and "eat him". Eew.

Edited by Sushi

Played Lost World from 5pm till 10pm. I've searched for the Red Rings while I played.

Story Spoiler incoming. Zomom said stuff like

"squeeze that Doctor

till he explodes". and "eat him". Eew.

Damn that doesnt sound right in soo many ways =O

• Thumbs Up 1

I demand Tropical Coast's music

ALL OF IT

I would like to upload the music, but I don't know how to do that and I propably don't have the software to rip the music :( Sorry guys!

Aanyways, I need to go to bed now. Got some work to do tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 5