Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Aniplex did the Madoka dub.

I'm scared guys.

Pray tell, what did the original dub say/do for that scene?

Pray tell, what did the original dub say/do for that scene?

It's not the line that bothers me, it's the delivery.

Aniplex released an announcement today saying that the English cast and the first trailer for the dub will be revealed during a live show in two weeks. The stream's gonna be here.

And official cast listing? Oh and this going to be say, a live performance for the first few episodes?

And official cast listing? Oh and this going to be say, a live performance for the first few episodes?

The dub itself is going to premier at Anime Expo.

It seems for this one, only the cast and the first dub trailer are gonna be shown.

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time.

Anyway, gonna just say that the series didn't disappoint me at all - it's my favourite thing since sliced bread and all that junk. Ryuko is my fave, Satsuki is my other fave, and all the other characters minus Ragyo and Nui are my other fave. Although I dig every character's designs a whole bunch so I guess they all have a place somewhere in my heart. Even though the show was predictable to me up to a certain point I had a blast watching it week after a week. I kinda miss watching it every Thursday now, it was a major burst of artistic inspiration to me week after week.

SO NATURALLY I am mega pumped for the dub and cannot wait to watch it all over again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Will properly sink my teeth into this when the dub is out. so far the subbed version seems to be fan service but eh it's zany and fun so it's alright.

So, in a interesting turn of events, Lady Soniko actually linked me to the first episode of this show a few days back, and while I'll be bluntly stating here that while the story in itself doesn't seem to really stand out to me, it being too borderlining on insane gestures, over-the-top personalities and lots of fanservice for my taste, I do like the animation quality for how incredibly fluid and detailed it is.

I might view more episodes later down the line if I feel like it, but it does look interesting, to say the least, and I thank Soniko for going through the effort for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Make it to episode 5 at least, it's one of the best episodes of the series honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks! get hype! Physical release details too!? Might even announce the absurdly priced blu-ray complete boxset then.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS MEGA HYPED.

Also I'm insanely curious to who they cast for each role - considering 99% of the time I prefer watching dubs over subs my hype is through the roof. Also I hope this means all the dubbed episodes are the ones with the animation revisions they are working on - although I seriously doubt they'd omit those from a new release.

It'll be super shitty if dubs get the revised animation and the Japanese blu-ray limited editions didn't get much changed, considering their price would be a pretty massive sham :/

• Thumbs Up 2

It'll be super shitty if dubs get the revised animation and the Japanese blu-ray limited editions didn't get much changed, considering their price would be a pretty massive sham :/

And yet, it'd be typical Aniplex; stealing mone from all the good folks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Those small changes are probably what I'm referencing. Since I don't own the Japanese blu ray sets I'm unsure as to how much was changed, I've just seen revised frames kicking around on tumblr. Either way I still hope we at least get those changes because it'd be really odd not to hah.

Stream has started! They're announcing the dub cast, interviewing one of them, giving an exclusive trailer, announcing a DVD and/or blu ray release and having a contest for KLK posters. Woo.

Oh god please someone please report here when they announce a budget standard edition of the Blu-ray.

Believe

Here we go!!!

I really can't wait to see the dub premiere at Anime Expo this July. My friend already got my ticket for the Kill la Kill event =D

Edit: 5 Volumes?? Damnit!! >_<