Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

Would love to contribute to this project, seems fun. Question: Do you want a video recordings of us singing or just audio?

I own a Wii and a GameCube copy of SA2, could probably get some footage for you if I had a recording device...

• Thumbs Up 1

I have SA2HD on PC; I can get at least 720p (possibly 1080p) footage for you. It'd be loads better than hearing my attempt at rapping, anyway :P

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is one of my big Sonic guilty pleasures. I need a new mic but I short sort it out before the deadline and then completely embarrass myself in the name of community service. :D

I'm tempted... though I have to ask. Will the instrumental be provided? Or do you just want the vocals?

Edited by Zaysho

I'm tempted... though I have to ask. Will the instrumental be provided? Or do you just want the vocals?

Just the vocals! You can sing along to the video above. XD

From the opening post:

• Your submission should only include you rapping the lyrics (below) in audio format (preferably mp3)! Don't send it if you've added an mp3 of the Pumpkin Hill theme - that's my job!

EDIT: Ninja'd by Jeff. Damn it!

Edited by Frogging101

^ Sorry, was a little bit confused about that part. Guess I'll take a crack at it some time this week then. Thanks!

Aw hell yeah, count me in.

I could get footage of the DC version, but Frogging's suggestion for the HD version kind of nullifies that anyway. XD

I was singing this in the shower like, last Friday. I love it. 

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CRAZY RAP SKILLZ

Oh this is going to be glorious. 

Thanks for making it all big and official, Jeff, can't way to see how this works out.

Ooooooooh yesss, this is definitely gonna be fun spreading my crap singing ability, and man will it be so worth it in the end of this crazy SSMB singing collage of pumpkins. what pumpkins?

Gonna jump into Audacity for a quick-y then, shall I?

This is just too genius. I'll have to get Audacity and make sure the recording quality is up to snuff, but when I do...

Just pray that you aren't near any windows.

It would be glorious if at the end someone said  "Whula whula whula! Rats" 

Oh... the TEMPTATION.

• Thumbs Up 2

.kay, if I decide to participate, I'll be using my phone's recording app, which has decent sound quality. It isn't fuzzy.

Oh my goodness, this sounds so fun. Count me in, for sure. :)

Sidenote: who else thought the line was "a ghost tried to approach me, and got married"? It can't be just me.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm thinking of giving this a shot. 

But I don't it won't sound much good and also english is not my native language. Still could be fun hearing different accents.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like I said before, I'm in, though I think if we do another one we should do sonic boom, Open your heart(really enjoy that one), Live and Learn, or Sonic Heroes theme(Just imagine 20 of us singing that, it would be awesome)

(and also, while I am doing this one I do stink at rapping, and would be happy if we do a non-rap one for sure)

Edited by Mandobardanjusik
  • Thumbs Up 1