Awoo.

[HALLOWEEN] The SSMB Sings... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup! Deadline: October 30th!

Jeffhog

Noticed I wasn't on the list, so:

Well I'ma just gonna put this terrible little thing here:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01rdcm4fOBR

By the way you might have to edit some of the vocals around, Vizard, since I just said everything one after another in a single go.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alrighty, current status!

Frogging, your video is bang on quality-wise (and the only one between the two at that ratio that my laptop can handle downloading), so it appears that yours will be the one to be used. Hack, I got your entry, but there's a very noticeable lag in the gameplay that would be a tad detrimental; fret not, you'll still get your badge.

As for entries so far (hoping I hadn't missed anyone, gonna look through the thread to see if anything else was submitted through there), I've gotten on the file...

• Spindash
  • KaBlamJamDan
  • Chaos Incarnate
  • redhellc
  • foreversonic
  • Dr Spudhead
  • Reed Richards
  • Zaysho
  • Zavok
  • Discoid
  • Goodbye18000

Thanks for the update! 

Anyway, I too would like to do another one of these, it's such a shame there aren't any Christmas-related vocal songs.  If we were going to do another one, I would nominate "They Call me Sonic" or anything from Heroes since the game is nearing its tenth anniversary.

Frogging, your video is bang on quality-wise (and the only one between the two at that ratio that my laptop can handle downloading), so it appears that yours will be the one to be used. Hack, I got your entry, but there's a very noticeable lag in the gameplay that would be a tad detrimental; fret not, you'll still get your badge.

As for entries so far (hoping I hadn't missed anyone, gonna look through the thread to see if anything else was submitted through there), I've gotten on the file...

• Spindash
  • KaBlamJamDan
  • Chaos Incarnate
  • redhellc
  • foreversonic
  • Dr Spudhead
  • Reed Richards
  • Zaysho
  • Zavok
  • Discoid
  • Goodbye18000

Mando, I've had trouble editing your take since you're not up to speed with the song, so I'm gonna have to ask for a retake.

As for everyone else, you've got until tomorrow night at midnight Eastern to submit your entries! After that, we're closed! There's still time to enter!

Ok, I'll see what I can do in a bit

Wait do submissions have to be in before the 30th or is the 30th the last day they can be sent cause I kept putting this off and I won't be able to do it tonight oh no

Wait do submissions have to be in before the 30th or is the 30th the last day they can be sent cause I kept putting this off and I won't be able to do it tonight oh no

No, 30th at midnight EST. You've got a good few hours yet.

actualy.... I think I have to say that I am going to have to give up on this one, I stink at rapping, however I am totaly on for the next one, especialy if its a rock one, I am just horrible at the rapping, just cant do the timing on it

ugh, sucks that I had to wait for my voice to come back.
Anyway. My entry is going in now. Gonna look into compressing that video i took for ya too

Alrighty...so Handbrake proved to be worthless to me....sooooo...I recorded video from a different source...my xbox 360. Full 1080I  ...quality might be a tad lower...but it'll get the job done....to the tune of 169MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evct28kxal51d8z/sonic2App%2010-8-2013%204-29-28%20PM.avi

I think we've already got a suitable video, but I'm not in charge, just pointing this out.

Sorry I wasnt up for redoing my entry, however I am totaly up for the next one! say Jeff, could I help you set up a poll for the next one perhaps?

Sorry I wasnt up for redoing my entry, however I am totaly up for the next one! say Jeff, could I help you set up a poll for the next one perhaps?

Give it time, man. This takes quite a bit of work. We don't want to make it a job.

• Thumbs Up 1

Going live in a bit - YouTube's just being a bitch.

It's all good. As long as Youtube doesn't screw anything up, we're golden.

• Thumbs Up 1

Going live in a bit - YouTube's just being a bitch.

You don't know how hype I am for this!

Even though I'm the worst rapper in the world

still kinda sad I'm not in this one, but oh well there could be another one, and I do stink at rap :(

Prepare your virgin ears, children. True horror is about to unfold.

wait.. it says private. does that mean you just didn't let everyone see it yet then? :)

wait.. it says private. does that mean you just didn't let everyone see it yet then? smile.png

'tis is rendering.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, that was AWESOME..... Still sad I wasnt in it, can we do another one! sonic heroes would be fitting for SSMB's B-day, or we could do the SATAM theme!