Awoo.

Sega talks remakes..

Blue Streak

Honestly, I don't think any Sonic game needs a remake.  I may be in the minority here, but I would like to see a Generations-style remake of Ristar, though, using mechanics similar to the Werehog... only more functional.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic Adventure.

Seriously, I'd love to play a version of it where the collision detection ISN'T complete balls.

Other than that? Space Channel 5. C'mon guys, you KNOW you want some more of Ulala's Swingin' Report Show~

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 6

If it's a classic sonic game, as long as it doesn't have physics that aren't from the classic. But, I don't really care about remakes because I already own the classics on GCN. 

(Unless if it's Knuckles' Chaotix)

Edited by Doc

No Sonic remakes please. Sonic 4 Episodes I and II were arguably remakes of Sonic 1 and 2 in the shittiest way possible. That and Generations reimagined levels of the most memorable levels in the series.

Like Solkia said, anything other than Sonic. I for one would like to see the current Sonic Team attempt a non-Sonic game for once, preferably Ristar or NiGHTS. I'd also love to see Vectorman and Comix Zone get remakes as well. But they have to give a serious shit about the source material, regardless if they did it themselves or outsourced it to another developer. Sonic or otherwise, they better not pull a Sonic 4 or a Capcom (going by the DMC fans' reactions to DmC) with whatever franchise they decide to resurrect from their grave.

Speaking of remakes, maybe they can pull a Sonic CD 2011 and publish that fanmade Streets of Rage Remake they C&D'd earlier? Or considering that Sega(/Sammy?) now owns Atlus, team up with them again (Atlus did a remake of the first Shining Force for the GBA) to remake the original Shining Force trilogy (yes, trilogy including the three-part Sega Saturn game(s) that only saw the first third of it see the light of day outside Japan)?

Edited by Glad Tidings Gabriel
  • Thumbs Up 1

How about vector man, ristar, streets if rage, golden axe, shining force, Alex Kidd, phantasy star, billy hatcher, skies of Arcadia and crazy taxi.

There are so many popular Genesis games to chose from. Personally I would like to see a remake of 'Decap Attack Starring Chuck D Head' which is a good old-fashion platformer.

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 1

Burning_Rangers_Wallpaper_01.jpg

'Nuff said.

I want to play this game so damn bad but finding a PAL copy for Saturn's considerably difficult. (Though I'm planning to get a Saturn Action Replay so that might help)

Edited by Tracker
  • Thumbs Up 1

Comix_Zone_Coverart.png

oh god please

please do this 

and do it RIGHT

DON'T fuck it up

If you fuck THIS up somehow I'm done

• Thumbs Up 3

Comix_Zone_Coverart.png

oh god please

please do this 

and do it RIGHT

DON'T fuck it up

If you fuck THIS up somehow I'm done

I second this one! and Vectorman as well!

Question! how are we going to get this thread to SEGA? perhaps we could convince them to let us have a petition competition like SUMO did with the sega forums for ASRT dlc

Also a 3D comix zone was once proposed but turned down in the saturn era..... We need a return to that, and VECTORMAN!

250px-Vectorman2.jpgjust dont ruin it and make it dark and gritty SEGA

How about Toe jam and Earl?

But please don't make it all "hip" and "gangsta" like three was, Make it funky and fun like one and two.

Actualy, what if they did a series of remakes, starting with comix zone, but then uses comix zone as the basis to the additional games in the series, with Sketch finding himself being sucked into comics about SOR, Vectorman, and ristar(and others)

I would love to see a remake of one of the classic games with Classic Sonic's physics from Generations. That or they could remake one of the Adventure titles to ride the nostalgia train a lot of fans are on.

I understand the desire to want a non-Sonic SEGA remake, but I'm convinced SEGA's deemed most of its in-house brand to be dead; I don't know much about any of them myself, either.

Generations's physics were essentially Sonic 4's except with some momentum added and with an overpowered spamdash. I'd rather not have a remade Genesis Sonic game that played like that.