Awoo.

Sonic Brain Ranking @ Joypolis "SSMB, bring me your delicious brain"

Badnik Mechanic

Well this one slipped under the radar. Tokyo Joypolis have a new Sonic attraction.

sonicbrainranking2.jpg

Sonic Brain ranking is basically a quiz type game in which 9 contestants use speed and accuracy to try and outdo each other in a 5 round game of... games?

sonicbrainranking.jpg

It's set in a sonic themed floor and each podium has a sonic character on it.

And thats pretty much all I know, other than it costs 500 Yen to play and there are prizes for the winner.

• Thumbs Up 3

All of this data is sent back to Sonic Team HQ and is sorted through to discover the 30 smartest Sonic Fans.

The next generation of Sonic Team developers are upon us

• Thumbs Up 8

First, it's Sonic Athletics, and now it's this. You see folks, SEGA means well for the public. SEGA made these games not only to train the body, but to train the mind. Truly they are a company that appreciates the important things in life.
  • Thumbs Up 1

This seems really silly. I'm wondering what the questions are. It seems to be an all-ages thing, judging by the silhouettes.

I'm not sure I'd want a physics lesson from them, though.

ja9jxj.jpg

I'm sorry.

I'm not sorry.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 4

Good luck to them finding anyone who cares about Sonic to play the game. Maybe they can find a new owner of one of the 2067 copies of Lost World sold during it's launch week. :U

Good luck to them finding anyone who cares about Sonic to play the game. Maybe they can find a new owner of one of the 2067 copies of Lost World sold during it's launch week. :U

I'd assume if you're going to Joypolis you're probably at least a little interesed in sonic.

• 2 months later...