Awoo.

Hyrule Warriors (Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warriors sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!)

YoshiUnity

Da fuq is the girl with the book?

No idea. Probably a new character. I expected some new characters. She could also be a re-imagined character from somewhere else, though, like with Cia and Valga. If she is an existing character, the only thing that comes close to her is a slightly redesigned Nayru with lighter hair, a ponytail, and completely different clothes. But the Oracle Nayru is usually a dancer, and this one is clearly a mage.

Was kinda lukewarm on Hyrule Warriors before; it looked cool and I figured I'd buy it 'cause Zelda and I'm shameless like that, but the games looks hella fun now. Seeing the expanded roster of playable characters, especially Zelda herself gets me a little more excited. I'm seriously hoping Ganondorf is playable just because that'd be great fun for me, personally. Maybe that's a hope against hope, but come on, it's fucking Ganondorf, man!

Kinda curious about the new girl, I'm guessing she's more of a spellcaster?

Well, it's on my radar; the September release tempts me to grab this early, so it'll either be this or Bayonetta 2 (which has the original bundled in!) this Fall, for me.

Was kinda lukewarm on Hyrule Warriors before; it looked cool and I figured I'd buy it 'cause Zelda and I'm shameless like that, but the games looks hella fun now. Seeing the expanded roster of playable characters, especially Zelda herself gets me a little more excited. I'm seriously hoping Ganondorf is playable just because that'd be great fun for me, personally. Maybe that's a hope against hope, but come on, it's fucking Ganondorf, man!

Kinda curious about the new girl, I'm guessing she's more of a spellcaster?

Well, it's on my radar; the September release tempts me to grab this early, so it'll either be this or Bayonetta 2 (which has the original bundled in!) this Fall, for me.

I believe the villains are always playable in the game. Not necessarily in the main story, but in the optional modes and such. So yeah, I fully expect playable Ganondorf.

I believe the villains are always playable in the game. Not necessarily in the main story, but in the optional modes and such. So yeah, I fully expect playable Ganondorf.

Ah, I don't know anything about Dynasty Warriors, but if that's the case, I'm even more hyped for the option to use Ganondorf somewhere in the game. I imagine it'd be pretty satisfying tearing through hordes of enemies with him.

Ah, I don't know anything about Dynasty Warriors, but if that's the case, I'm even more hyped for the option to use Ganondorf somewhere in the game. I imagine it'd be pretty satisfying tearing through hordes of enemies with him.

I don't either, but that's what I've heard.

Have we taken the time to appreciate how beautiful and badass Zelda looks in this game?

Hhhhnnnnnnnngggggg

Dat hair, man.

Beautiful. TwT

Okay, I wasn't sure about this at first because I'm not into hack n' slash, I never played Dynasty Warriors blabla but the stuff I saw in Nintendo's Direct really surprised me. I mean, it actually looks pretty damn good! And the fact I can FINALLY play as Princess Zelda and Midna is focking unbelievable. Yeah, as a Zelda fan I now need this game!

Have we taken the time to appreciate how beautiful and badass Zelda looks in this game?

Hhhhnnnnnnnngggggg

I adore Zelda's redesign in this game. Where'd you get that render? It looks awesome. :D

I'll probably main Zelda (unless Saria ends up playable).

I wonder what Ganondorf will use? He has so many different sets of skills in different games that it makes me wonder what will they take inspiration from.

He can use magic, swords, dual swords, his fists, and a trident(pig form Ganon uses them but still the same guy)

I don't either, but that's what I've heard.

I already said something about this, I might as well quote it as it seems people tend to not notice me.

I'm certainly intrigued over who's going to be playable. They said it'd have a lot of playable characters and the Warriors/Musou games tend to have a heck of a lot of playable characters. (Except for One Piece Pirate Musou maybe.)

The Orochi games let you play as the big bad guy too. (eventually.) So it goes without saying that Mr Ganondorf will be playable.

I've seen requests for Skull Kid. With Midna being back, I don't see why many other familiar faces wouldn't return. They don't have to be good characters either. Orochi had a number of followers who you'd also get to play as. Maybe you'd get to play as past boss characters?

Every character you face, (Apart from the typical throwaway grunts, whose only purpose is to get hack 'n slashed around.) are playable in a Warriors game. The only ones that didn't stick to that rule, are the One Piece games.

I also hate to be boring, but they are technically no baddies or goodies in a Dynasty Warriors game. In Warriors Orachi, they do have baddies and goodies and they can still be all unlocked after a while.

So based on what I've heard about the game, I'm expecting a very large cast of characters, including Ganondorf as playable characters.

Hyrule_Warriors_US_Boxart.png

• Thumbs Up 1

IKkCcQ5.jpg

"No, Fairy-san... I cannot stare at your giant breasts..."

More big barely covered booby designs. Yay...

"No, Fairy-san... I cannot stare at your giant breasts..."

More big barely covered booby designs. Yay...

That's nothing new. Its just in HD now.

• Thumbs Up 2

God, Link should roll back with the screaming.

He's gonna ruin his throat that way.

He's screaming for help.

Luckily we as the audience won't ever know because no one is talking in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure that because it has a history of that design means it should keep doing it and making it more skimpy imo

• Thumbs Up 1

They probably only used the OOT Great Fairy design because they wouldn't be allowed to use the TP design.

Ewwww did they have to bring back the ugly Great Fairy design from OOT? With that horrible witch laugh and the camera zooming in on her assets? D:

I prefer the Great Fairies from Wind Waker. Then again this is the Twilight Princess world...but wait..

175889.jpg

Ahahaha. No I think I prefer the OOT Great Fairy now.

Just seen on The Legend of Zelda UK Facebook page that this game is hitting Europe (or the UK at least) on 19th September - a week before the US release on 26th September.

Considering we don't get Pokemon until a week after the rest of the world, this kind of helps balance things out!

• Thumbs Up 1

wow, its not untill now that I realise I have NEVER seen the TP Great Fairy, even though I have completed it multiple times

well they sure didnt lie with the Familiar Faces

fVObJFO.png

Just pull the Moon out of the Goddamn Sky, just fucking do it

• Thumbs Up 5

wow, its not untill now that I realise I have NEVER seen the TP Great Fairy, even though I have completed it multiple times

The TP Great Fairy only appears in the Cave of Ordeals.

well they sure didnt lie with the Familiar Faces

fVObJFO.png

Just pull the Moon out of the Goddamn Sky, just fucking do it

I saw that. Holy **** that was totally epic. :P

more info 

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/230366-hyrule-warriors-full-gameplay-details

Hyrule Warriors - full gameplay details

Jun 10, 2014 by RawmeatCowboy

- shows at least 50 units on-screen at once
- Y button does a weak attack
- X does a slower, but more powerful heavy attack
- utilize combos such as YYYX or simply button mash
- B is used to dodge
- A is a special attack
- you are able to throw multiple bombs at once
- equip one item to the ZR button like a health bottle or bombs
- D-pad cycles through items
- ZL is used to guard
- game pauses when you collect items and does a traditional Zelda reveal
- Link's spinning sword move knocks people into the air
- Link completes the move by slamming enemies to the ground with a downward stab
- Link's special move is a spinning slash with more reach
- special moves are charged when you attack enemies
- Impa is in the demo and she gives Link tips
- tutorials also have the classic “hey, listen” line when they pop up
- in Castle Keep you'll find a power up bomb, a one use item with a huge blast radius
- Link can also collect Rupees dropped by enemies and glowing hearts to restore his life
- E3 demo ends with a King Dodongo boss fight in the North Square
- King Dodongo breaths a cone of fire Link has to dodg
- the trick to beating him is throwing bombs in his mouth when he inhales
- Link can follow up with a combo ending with a fatal downward slash
- Zelda uses a glowing rapier to fight and has a combo where she darts left and right
- Zelda has 3 orbs she can charge by pressing heavy attack and then use orbs as combo finishers like creating a golden triangle on the ground that damages all of the enemies inside it
- Zelda has a combo which ends with a barrage of arrows from a golden bow
- Zelda’s special move is a charged bow strike that knocks enemies back
- Lizardos have a weak point on their head
- magic jars fill up your Focus Spirit meter
- when this is full, press R to get a speed and attack burst
- your character will glow yellow and get a new combo
- Zelda can use three elemental magic spells as her Focus Spirit combo
- Hyrule Warriors says “Zelda defeated Moblin” when you knock out a general

This is going to be awesome!