Awoo.

Sega 2014 Plans Topic (page 13) "A-Ran outta here!"

Badnik Mechanic

Oh man... the timing. I had actually put on my wishlist for 2014 that Aaron be the host.

I can't help but feel sad. He's easily one of the most friendly, professional people I have ever seen in a position. And I'm glad that the first Sonic con I organized gave me my first and possibly only chance to meet him.

Best of luck on his future adventures...

I...I honestly had to re - re -reread that post on the SEGA Blog. Aaron Webber. The Aaron Webber. That one guy that you always would look forward to seeing whenever SEGA had something to say about Sonic, or other SEGA stuff. That utter ray of positivity that you wished would shine down on you forever. That awesome dude who, among other things, made me proud to be a Sonic fan...

...is leaving the industry, continuing the lifelong journey of following his dreams.

I'm sad to see such a man go. He's done nothing but help this franchise by being so professional, so funny, so delightfully happy. And yet...if his inspiration of "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho is anything to go by, achieving your dream is the ultimate prize.

I may be late to the party, but I wish the man does the best he can. I hope he keeps being the awesome person he is, his joy will take him places.

D7eoF25.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4