Awoo.

Mikyeong draws things

Rey Skywalker-Ren

566f3819ef280_.thumb.jpg.c31cf215701a240

i once did my own how to draw sonic tourials. this was in 2013 when I made this

Bascially for number 1~ make a semi heart shape for the eyes and draw the cross guidelines without the circle.

for 2~ make short lines and draw the spikes over them

for 3~ erase the guides and sonic!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_o02v0aXcBe1uibns1o1_500.png

I did this in 2014 but some of my art from then got lost for alot of reasons. So here was my Sonic as Link art :)

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks man :)

I managed to do a kinda decent job on this when the forum was down

5k6tgrb.png

its my character look into green hill zone but i was fustrated to draw the checkers. 

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_o09bl99j3Y1uibns1o1_1280.png

i posted this to tumblr first before here. Of course as everyone knows it is my character Mikyeong but I put her in Rouges outfut and Im also experimenting with antomoy and I had to eyeball a picture of arms and the chest to be able to do this but i think i didnt do too bad a job. I still cannot draw hands for shit haha

Also this being said I think this picture is going to be Mikyeongs last appearance on SSMB meaning I might not be posting any artwork of her for a while. The reason is that there are times that once I draw a charatcer I make I want to draw them alot more so I can get it right and change things up. And from my postings I do seem to draw her alot compared to my other fancharacters. Plus I do feel people are kinda annoyed by her apperince on my art thread alot. And I want to draw more Sonic and more Boom Knuckles now sense I am also experimenting with Manga Studio.

However Mikyeong is still going to be on my tumblr haha But yeah Im keeping her to just tumblr and maybe deviantart if groups allow human Sonic fancharacters

• Thumbs Up 5

doodle.thumb.jpg.7d4a752651f30efd5bab2a7

somethng i did for a silly thread :) wanted to try drawing on a different program

• Thumbs Up 5

u4ZTtBI.png

this was a request from a certian person haha. was gonna make it later but was in a drawing mood. 

tumblr_o12zjzIitw1uibns1o1_1280.png

alas it has been 2 weeks sense i seen that mysterious woman with hair the color of sunshine.  mikyeongs is only gonna be here today and then back to tumblr. this is a gift for someone for many achelvements. i was gonna make a splatoon esuqe picture but i said to hell with it and did the bunny girl thing. haha

• Thumbs Up 5

On 12/14/2015 at 1:48 PM, Mikyeong said:

566f3819ef280_.thumb.jpg.c31cf215701a240

i once did my own how to draw sonic tourials. this was in 2013 when I made this

Bascially for number 1~ make a semi heart shape for the eyes and draw the cross guidelines without the circle.

for 2~ make short lines and draw the spikes over them

for 3~ erase the guides and sonic!

Wait, you're Korean?

1 minute ago, WakanoBaka said:

Wait, you're Korean?

no im not korean. i am learning korean and wish to live in korea one day

1 hour ago, Mikyeong said:

no im not korean. i am learning korean and wish to live in korea one day

Oooooohhhhhhhh, that's nice....

North Korea is bae Korea tho~

lolkjkjkjkjkjk don't kill me Kim-jon il

• 2 weeks later...

aGvTOyt.png

was playing around in photoshop c6 and i redrew one of my pictures. of course i dont know how to color but yeah. 

• Thumbs Up 3

68RAm7p.png

damn, double post.... but yeah i wanted to draw something for @Indigo Rush and i got around to it. basically it's him as buffed big the cat!

sorry if it looks stupid and yes i forgot the tail. 

• Thumbs Up 5

EjkwVlC.png

hRQAqBU.png

GsgBSgx.png

some doodles i made to congratulate someone.

top one is Eggman (this one is based on @Roger_van_der_weide's Sonic 06 in minutes design) 

second one is tikal

and the third is mikyeong in akane's outfit 

• Thumbs Up 4

iqT8ZnQ.png

I did a new fancharacter. I need to work on the hair more but I was tired XD anyway, info time!

Name: Miharu Kang (also goes by Micheong)  (JP: カン・美晴, KR: 강 미청)

Birthplace: RoK (Republic of Korea)

Miharu came to Station Square as a foreign exchange (university) student from Korea. She is a very shy and distant character and mostly cares about her accomplishments, however she is good friends with Mikyeong. She strives to be successful in the stock market world. 

Notes: If you are wondering "hey Mikyeong, if Miharu is Korean.... she does she have a Japanese first name? And why is she dark?". Miharu's parents originally came from Japan before moving to South Korea. On her mom's side, she's Japanese.... on her dad's side she's both Korean and South African. So it's kind of like a fusion of cultures.

• Thumbs Up 4

q0VPdYO.png

here's what i am using as an avatar. it's Mikyeong in her detective attire. the hat was made to fit her horns since..... she IS a devil. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Heroic portrayal of the mini-skirt meme.

And I think your avatar looks very badass. I wondered if you drew it. Quite awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JohnTheDreamer said:

Heroic portrayal of the mini-skirt meme.

And I think your avatar looks very badass. I wondered if you drew it. Quite awesome.

Yeah I did draw it, I very much appericate the compliment haha I think it looks better up close then far away