Awoo.

Sonic Runn..er wait... "SSMB YOU CREATED A TIME PARADOX!"

Badnik Mechanic

PS4/Xbox One you say?

Fingers crossed that it's a truly substantial game dripping with immense production values. And that if it is, the Wii-U doesn't get....shortchanged.

I can dream can't I?

Multiplatform with a Wii U version? Consider me interested. 

But what about the third game of the Nintendo partnership though?

I'm just happy that Sonic is returning to other consoles besides just Nintendo. Can't wait. Will have my PS4 next month hopefully. ^^

I wonder, does that mean that the third exclusive WII U game is no longer a Wii U exclusive (i.e. now going to be multi-platform in 2015), or is that still being released in 2014?

It's coming to WiiU? Good, I don't have to spend more money on shit I don't need.tongue.png

Although I hope it isn't like UnWiished *shudders*

Multiplatform with a Wii U version? Consider me interested. 

But what about the third game of the Nintendo partnership though?

So the third Sonic title won't be exclusive to Nintendo...

Huh....

I REALLY don't want to get aboard this 'train' yet.

News topic has all the games of the current rumour train, including the 3rd exclusive/

Credit to Spindash.de

wpid-nineties-problems1.jpg

...wait you mean another spindash

:C

But anyway, this is pretty interesting... I'm expecting something like Unleashed and All-Stars Racing here, personally.

• Thumbs Up 6

SHIFTING INTO MAXIMUM OVER HYYYYYYYYYYPE

500x1000px-LL-fe20a80b_celebrate.gif

TIME TO GET A PS4

*Ahem* Sorry about that. I'm keeping a calm mind over this now. I'm looking forward to it, though.

Edited by TheCakeMeister
  • Thumbs Up 2

I wonder, does that mean that the third exclusive WII U game is no longer a Wii U exclusive (i.e. now going to be multi-platform in 2015), or is that still being released in 2014?

Well looking at the past number of years, there has been at least 1 title starring Sonic each year. I'm assuming there will be a Sonic title releasing this year for a Nintendo console (It can be EITHER Wii U and/or 3DS).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXjeLE7cFg

IT'S GOING IN FOR ANOTHER CRASH TEST

CHOO CHOO HERE COMES THE HYPE TRAIN

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think the film is under Boom's canon. For some reason, my mind's telling me they're two different things. But, I guess for now we'll have to wait and see!

Other than that, new Sonic game! It's good to know SEGA is still sticking to Nintendo, but now I'm worried about how the game willing be handled. I at least hope the game won't be watered down too much, like how Unleashed was. But, the margin between the Wii U and the consoles in terms of power isn't that huge, right?

...RIGHT?!

But really, I'm looking forward to all of this!