Awoo.

Tails Gives Tips Three Months Late

azoo

On the topic of the game not explaining anything, did some people not get the manual? Both my copies of the game came with one (3DS and wiiu) and there is a digital manual too which explain the controls and such.

Digital manual was okay. Didn't mention charged Homing Attack though.

I absolutely love how whenever a thing like this crops up, people just make it their duty to shit on the people who are involved

like i know about no fun allowed but criminey they ain't hurtin' you none

I absolutely love how people take a meme and run it into the ground whilst morphing it completely out of context to the point where it's neither funny nor clever and then act like they're being persecuted when it's said that it's spam. Because it's nothing more than that. And no one's suggesting any 'offense' to it anyway. That;s just a blatant misrepresentation of how people are regarding this.

I swear, some members act butthurt over the most asinine things...

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't believe for a second that anyone here is intentionally making anyone else feel bad for this meme business.

Digital manual was okay. Didn't mention charged Homing Attack though.

Yeah i'll give you that, but besides that I still say the game at least tells the player most of the basic things and while it isn't ideal, in a completely new game a person should always take a look at them.

Irony

> Suggesting that I'm 'butthurt' over this.

Nope. I don't take stuff like this seriously. I'm just tired of the spam.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not trying to be "Mr. No Fun Allowed" or anything but shouldn't this be locked by now? Most of the posts so far are just random pictures and zero discussion value beside of people arguing about how "we are trying to shit on everybody" or "this meme is stupid".

Immagine_zps75b1e722.png

There there Tails, have a cookie and keep doing your best.

I wasn't very fond of Tails in Lost World but now you made me sad :(

Anyway, while I do think the tips can be useful for new players, I think they should have had this from the beginning.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Lesson of the day:

Omochao ain't captain obvious anymore, and this is the most meme-ified topic I've seen yet on the Stadium.

Bravo, you guys are awesome. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I just realized that with all this, Tails has completely upstaged Knuckles.

ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

GODDAMMIT.

Oh god I didn't even realize it til you brought it up, CURSE YOU SONIC TEAM, CAN YOU NOT EVEN GIVE KNUCKLES A GOOD BIRTHDAY!!! Poor knuckles.

I'm not trying to be "Mr. No Fun Allowed" or anything but shouldn't this be locked by now? Most of the posts so far are just random pictures and zero discussion value beside of people arguing about how "we are trying to shit on everybody" or "this meme is stupid".

Well, there are still more tails tips to come so thats a good reason to keep this open (and before you say "just check the twitter page" i'd honestly rather look at it here since I don't like twitter much).

I just realized that with all this, Tails has completely upstaged Knuckles.

ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

GODDAMMIT.

Shows how irrelevant Knuckles is right now...

... So, when's the next genuine Tails' Tip gonna be posted?

Most likely might be on a daily basis.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

May want to edit your post, you seem to have accidentally posted it thrice. laugh.png

EDIT: Mistake, ignore post.

... So, when's the next genuine Tails' Tip gonna be posted?

In the twitter post, Sega said "this week's Tails tips", so they're probably gonna be weekly

In the twitter post, Sega said "this week's Tails tips", so they're probably gonna be weekly

... oh, this is gonna be a looooong week...

i really do prefer these humorous and lighthearted threads.

i'd personally like to see more actual tips, mind you... though this is bound to be a hoot in the right hands.