Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Don't hit panic just yet. Just because Boom might potentially get a video game, it could be a one-off video game. It might not mean a full reboot. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think he's joking. Merchandising is a no-brainer, and to be honest, so is a video game. So a video game based off a series based off a video game. K.

What the fuck is sports tape?

Also Toolbelt? SERIOUSLY? Ugh.

Sports tape I believe is the stuff athletes/Martial artists wrap around ankles/hands/wrists.

You know what this means, right? One of us is gonna have to break into that place and report what they see to the outside world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=t8epHSM5FSM

• Thumbs Up 1

*sigh* True or not true, I already prepared myself for this type of disappointment...

So long modern Amy...

But it'll be interesting as heck to see other people's disappointment on the reveal! =P

• Thumbs Up 1

Hogfather, please stop slandering. He all along said he was retweeting and reposting from insiders, not that he was there.

And guess what, he's posting exactly what others who are there are posting! Which is what he said he'd do!

https://twitter.com/dadarocks

• Thumbs Up 3

He took us for quite the whirl, to say the least; can't blame him for baiting. tongue.png Poe's law is a beautiful thing!

The other Twitter, however, raises concerns...

Though we really are flying blind here for the next two hours minimum. Tonight will be beautiful.

Ugh a mechanic with a toolbelt, what ridiculous garbage.

He looks fine and can do cool mechanic shit without one though. All I think of it it weighing him down whenever he tries to fly

• Thumbs Up 5

Eh, I honestly don't like the idea of the characters having permanent clothing arrangements, but we'll see if it turns out okay.

New character looks for sonic, knuckles, tails and amy. Sonic & Knuckles both now feature sports tape. Tails has a tool belt.

Sonic Boom will lead to a new video game (on game stations & mobile), cartoon show, toys from Tomy.

Sonic Boom will be the next generation of @sega's vision for one it's most beloved characters.

Tada.... @SEGA introduces Sonic Boom!!! If you're wondering over the years over 75 billion rings!

This is where the so called inside information is coming from!

https://twitter.com/dadarocks

From the wording of that twitter Hogfather linked, isn't it saying that the designs are Boom-exclusive? Like, it won't affect the games?

Or am I missing something?