Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

He looks fine and can do cool mechanic shit without one though. All I think of it it weighing him down whenever he tries to fly

A toolbelt can't possibly weigh you down that much while you're flying a biplane. Silly Soniman.

*sigh*

• Thumbs Up 1

He looks fine and can do cool mechanic shit without one though. All I think of it it weighing him down whenever he tries to fly

Pretty sure an ass helicopter defies enough laws of physics that the weight of a toolbelt is irrelevant. And a belt gives him a place to pull tools from aside from his own ass.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Again, I think I need to clarify more. So much is going in that I'm actually broadcasting coverage on SP's stream. (www.livestream.com/sonicparadox) just so I can get my thoughts straight. After I said all this I recieved a Skype tip from someone saying there's someone who was actually there. This is also the same person who mentioned to me the tweets I retweeted.

I'm trying to find out just as much as you are in regards to proof.

Sports tape what the hell.

Ugh I'm so concerned right now, even if this may not be true. I really am gonna miss the old guys...

I don't mind the idea of them wear headband and tool belts to be honest.  Mind you I'm the kind of guy who thinks all the characters should be wearing clothes to begin with.

From the wording of that twitter Hogfather linked, isn't it saying that the designs are Boom-exclusive? Like, it won't affect the games?

Or am I missing something?

It seems to imply that yeah, Boom will have a game tie in, but it doesn't sound like the whole series will be focused around Boom or anything.

Pretty sure an ass helicopter defies enough laws of physics that the weight of a toolbelt is irrelevant. And a belt gives him a place to pull tools from aside from his own ass.

Nevermind that he carried two people in Heroes...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sports tape and toolbelts. Sounds bad.

How the fuck does that "sound bad" unless you're opposed to literally any change to the characters?
  • Thumbs Up 1

So Tomy's releasing Sonic toys again?

What about Jazwares then I wonder?

Well, Tomy licensed Jazware's stuff over here anyway.

Nevermind that he carried two people in Heroes...

I'd barely classify floating along the ground as "carrying."

How the fuck does that "sound bad" unless you're opposed to literally any change to the characters?

I take it he was joking?

Girl, don't make me do physics on you! :P

I don't even like the idea of it getting a game. If that game took off really well, SEGA could easly use it as an excuse to have it be for the main series too.

Some people here are :U

Oh well if Sonic Boom and the new designs are only tied to one game in the series then that's cool, I guess.

But wouldn't it be weird if we two had different Sonic's, with two completely different looks? Speaking of which what does Amy look like! DaDaRocks didn't even mention her.

Lol Hogfather

From what I and others are seeing, Donnie's/SSF1991 is just restating what 'dadarocks' is posting. 

Hence the confusion. On the one hand he's saying 'Oh I don't have insider information' then it's 'oh I do have insider information' now it turns out its just saying what someone else is without linking the source. 

What if this Sonic Boom game is the third Nintendo exclusive. mellow.png

cant be, the post says its on mobiles and platforms, which means it must be the 2015 game, still wondering if they will be announcing hte third Nintendo exclusive however

Not to mention the fact that the Flight cycle was so short indicates that the weight was, indeed, bringing him down.