Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

So we went from debating about Shadow smiling to grammar lessons.

WHAT IS THIS THREAD ANYMORE I DON'T EVEN.

It's life.

• Thumbs Up 3

Man I don't see this thread going all that well until Season 2 gets more closer...

To be fair, it kind of wasn't that great of thread in the first place. The usual people will post their thoughts on the latest episode and some side conversation here and there (some appropriate, some not) and outside of that, nothing much happens here.

• Thumbs Up 5

To be fair, it kind of wasn't that great of thread in the first place. The usual people will post their thoughts on the latest episode and some side conversation here and there (some appropriate, some not) and outside of that, nothing much happens here.

I mean respectfully, could you expect more from a discussion thread?

• Thumbs Up 1

It's life.

Life...on the internet!

I mean respectfully, could you expect more from a discussion thread?

THIS JUST IN! Discussion thread contains discussion! First @ TSSZ more at 11.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Boom would.

Actually they already did.

Eggfan91 would know.

Oh right yeah. At the end of Ep. 52, Cubot was going on about Internet petitions...

Oh right yeah. At the end of Ep. 52, Cubot was going on about Internet petitions...

I thought we're talking about the Boom comic here?

• Thumbs Up 1

tfw I don't know what the hell I'm doing here.

Donnie referenced "Eggfan91", which is from the last issue of Boom and his internet name is SonicSegaFan1991. Sooooooooo.....

this thread is already going downhill, isn't it?

i need moi season 2.... ; ____ ;

• Thumbs Up 1

Donnie referenced "Eggfan91", which is from the last issue of Boom and his internet name is SonicSegaFan1991. Sooooooooo.....

this thread is already going downhill, isn't it?

Hidden Content

Oh, I haven't read the comics lol. (Well... only like two issues).

Yeah... it's going too down hill for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I haven't read the comics lol. (Well... only like two issues).

Yeah... it's going too down hill for me.

Well get on that, they're a fun read. There's only like 8 issues of them (3 were reserved for Worlds Unite) and they're simple, funny and makes you think Deadpool was writing the comic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well get on that, they're a fun read. There's only like 8 issues of them (3 were reserved for Worlds Unite) and they're simple, funny and makes you think Deadpool was writing the comic.

Alright! Sounds cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay guys, I know large megathreads tend to be conducive to off-topic fun time, but you've already been warned by a staff member about this at least once-- 

Before I give my take on Episode 48 of Sonic Boom I want to mention that this topic had to be cleaned up TWICE today due to derailments and other inappropriate nonsense. If you see a member posting something in this topic that is out of line and/or is spam, please REPORT IT as opposed to replying to it. As many derailments this topic has undergone hardly anyone reports it but makes a point to reply to it. In doing so you just give Staff even more mess to clean up as you are adding to the derailment so please don't do this. 

-- And this is not even counting the few direct addresses to specific members ever since then, one of which has been banned.

Staff shouldn't have to come into a topic this often to clean up and remind you guys to keep the spam to a minimum. Babysitting members who should understand the rules by now is just not our style. So I'm letting everyone know right now that posts should be contributive to the thread at hand. A couple of sentences at least must dedicated to discussing Boom versus chit-chatting with each other. If I get reports of another such derail, then warnings and such will be issued. I really don't want to concern myself or anyone else with something this petty and minor, but rules are still rules.

• Thumbs Up 6

For some reason I have a feeling that the CG will look different in the Second Season, I have seen other CGI shows that do that, LIke when they change the Animation Engine, What will you guys think if they do that?

No, I don't think they will. It'll probably flow more smoothly (much like how the later episodes in the Season looked better than the earlier ones), but I don't think they'll change the CGI/Animation Engine.

It's weird how in the first season the colors gradually got less and less vibrant, and while the character animation got better, the camera angles got far more stiff and less dynamic. I can understand the camera angles, budget plus time constraints and all, but the colors should look the same throughout, that doesn't seem like something that would necessarily even change ever.

It's weird how in the first season the colors gradually got less and less vibrant, and while the character animation got better, the camera angles got far more stiff and less dynamic. I can understand the camera angles, budget plus time constraints and all, but the colors should look the same throughout, that doesn't seem like something that would necessarily even change ever.

I hate how the animation in the shows pilot "The Sidekick" looks better then all the other episodes. I Hope the second season has more episodes like "The Sidekick" Action and Comedy are perfectly balanced in that one. Mostly Comedy Based episodes have short action sequences at the end. Would be nice if they had 26 Comedy Based Episodes and 26 Action/Comedy Balanced Episodes.

Well I don't know about that. Again, there's more dynamic shots, but the character motions when talking or not moving particularly fast are just stiff in the first few episodes and occasionally some newer episodes. I hope that the actions scenes are more like that episode for sure, but I think The Meteor has the best movements when it comes to non-action scenes.