Awoo.

MISCELLANEOUS: My Sonic covers and fan songs

Jayhan

Heya guys! Jayhan right here, and a bit of a newbie at that. ;D

Being an amateur musician, I figured I'd create a thread where I share all my Sonic-related works, from covers to fan-made songs. The first one here is "Terminal Velocity", a song I actually wrote for a fanmade Sonic Audiobook called "Unleashing Hope", created by Loor101 (it's something I recommend anyone to listen to).

Well, I really enjoyed her work and wondered what a theme song to her show would sound like. This is what I came up with, so let me know what you guys think! ;D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

All right, next up is a cover I made of Sonic Boom using Bingbag McGraw's awesome instrumental track (I asked him for permission, of course. It was challenging, especially in figuring out how my take on this song would be. This is the result, so enjoy! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

These are really good! The only problem that I can see is your timing might need a bit more work. (Especially for the sonic boom one)

Maybe i'm just bias towards the original song. I don't know. But I do like these.

Yeah, I agree about Sonic Boom. It was hard getting the timing perfect, especially when I had to record vocals on 6 tracks. XP Oh, and the instrumental is done by Bingbag McGraw (I asked him for permission, of course.)

Other than that, thanks for swinging by! Much appreciated. ;D

• 1 month later...

Heya, folks! Another day, and another cover. This time, it's one of my all time favorite Crush 40 songs, Live & Learn.

There's no way I can sing like Johnny-man, but I'll try to be entertaining. XP

Enjoy! :D

• 4 weeks later...