Awoo.

Tails? Lets talk about Tails then. Tails is Sonic's sidekick and has been since first introduced in Sonic 2. He has appeared in countless games and even had his own based on him and him alone. Tails has the ability to fly by spinning his tails like a helicopter propaler but if he does this for a long period of time he eventually tires out. Tails is a little brother figure to Sonic and Sonic himself would do anything to protect his best friend Tails as seen in Sonic Colours for example.

I believe Tails is a great character because he has the ability to create things and just fix things that have an engine.

I also like him because he justs needs a little push in his confidence every now and then because he counts on Sonic alot but proves he can do things himself in Sonic Adventure 1 and beyond.

He's just a great character and I hope to see him more in the future. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Not entirely agreed, OP, It's not Tails being angry so much as I don't think Lost World handled it well, and took Tails' side a bit too much, making it look like Sonic was wrong to act without Tails' permission, but that's not really what I'm here to say;

I'm taking a really shining to Tails in Sonic Boom, he's clearly blindingly intelligent and is mature for his age, but is also bumbling and naive. He or Sonic can be the more mature one depending on the situation and he has a slight ego and hint of snark, but feels a lot more balanced than in the latest games.

I feel his love of machines much more reflects an innocent,nerdy, wide-eyed enthusiasm while  with Game Tails it just kind of feels like it's, well, there.

• 6 months later...

My favourite experience with Tails is how he's clearly impressed over how the Egg Carrier can change shape in SA1, but then go on to constantly belittle Eggman's intelligence in Lost World.

• Thumbs Up 1