Awoo.

Batman: Arkham Knight "No one knows what it's like... TO FIX THE BATMAN!"

Badnik Mechanic

Even I was concerned about the inclusion of the Batmobile to begin with. I want to play as Batman 100% of the time and not drive around in a tank................but of course as we've seen, the Batmobile is more of an extension of Batman than just a piece of generic driving. It's looks fun.

Just read the full IGN review which is good and fair.

They say the Batmobile gameplay is mostly good. They also say the boss fights are disappointing, which is a shame. Whilst it's true the boss fight have never been the Arkham games strongest appeal, I really hope they improve on the far better fights we got in Arkham City and Origins.

Whilst we all know Joker is dead, apparently there will be some Joker lines.  I assume he appears in the Batgirl dlc and probably the Redhood dlc as well. The IGN article confirms who is voicing the Joker:

Mark Hamill.

I knew he would return for Arkham Knight <3

Maybe I'm just sick and tired of Gamespot badmouthing good games, I don't know. It's just another game hit by Gamespot's long line of negative reviews, in the same bag with inFamous 2 and Skyward Sword.

Because we don't actually know if these are ''legitimate complaints'' until then.

This is just my point. Wait until you have the game before saying the review isn't legitimate. For all you know, you could despise the game on Tuesday, and everyone else is calling it GOTY. If not, well, let his opinion not matter to you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Arkham Insider #6 - E3 Triple Threat

"Eject takedown"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8W81ZCPF0&feature=youtu.be

More awesome gameplay.

Only 4 days left. Can't wait!

• Thumbs Up 1

The game comes with a 3.53GB patch.

• Improved Performance
  • Stability Fixes
  • New feature: Rival Points
  • New feature: Original Batsuit skin available to select
  • Support for “A Matter Of Family” additional content
  • General gameplay, graphical, audio, UI, and localization fixes

A Matter of Family is the Season Pass prequel.

Fuck Gamespot. They are the fucking worse when it comes to reviews. The nitpick at any little fucking stupid thing and then drag the score down massively because of it. They dragged inFamous 2 down for stupid shit like ''OH, THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND WHITE WHEN YOU LOSE HEALTH! OHHHHHHH''.

Sorry, I just really fucking hate Gamespot.

Off topic (and a couple of days old I know) but the black and white screen was always really stupid to me so I couldn't really blame anybody for complaining about it.

Off topic (and a couple of days old I know) but the black and white screen was always really stupid to me so I couldn't really blame anybody for complaining about it.

Which is a fair complaint, except the exact same reviewer reviewed Uncharted 3 and never made a complaint to the Black and white screens.

Launch trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX1uGqXD2n8

CH4lfCRVAAAN6Nb.jpg

CH5sD-hUcAAMaRh.jpg

CH5sD-jUsAAlfHu.jpg

CH5sD-CUMAAGOOc.jpg

CHXvaklUMAA42wR.jpg

CHzz4IoW8AA_JrG.jpg

CHpU7QcVAAAUt8s.jpg

CHt9zMGWgAAlSDX.jpg

CHKDepGUYAALX5R.jpg

CE0xDbqUkAEk3-g.jpg

CGCztshUsAAIWDk.jpg

CGSmmCfUQAAgXcm.jpg

CG0DUvpWwAAnA-0.jpg

CH4lSrWUwAAf08U.jpg

CH4lAVdUAAAZapr.jpg

Lots of gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2qWl7Fstww

Popping in to say the PC version is complete shit. Textures were severely downgraded and it's capped at 30FPS natively, which good luck actually reaching 30FPS.

If you have a gaming PC, don't buy this.

Bye.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm hearing things about the PC version being outsourced? If that's the case, then I think I can see why the PC version has turned out poor. Also, it uses DRM which allegedly has caused performance issues in other games in the past.

Oh man what is wrong with these character designs, two face looks like his bad side was dipped in viscera, these characters look like paodies of nolanising.

This franchise has always been in a weird place for me, prior to coming out there was that controversy with the first game about them letting positive reviews break embargo, and everyone was thinking it was going to be typical licensed fair, and that demo hits and I think that it in fact is typical licensed fair, and I feel like I've been trapped in bizarro world every time someone mentions the combat and what is video games.

Arkham Knight has been marked with Mostly Negative reviews on Steam. Not a surprise, really.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

This seriously blows to me. I would had only gotten it on PC, but I'm thinking about just not getting this game at all until these issues reside. This is inexcusable for a PC Port at this day in age. I'm not shelling 500 bucks for a console so I can play this game when I already have a computer fully capable of playing it.

EDIT:

Want to see the PC Port in action? Here it is.

The fun begins at the 6 min mark.

Rocksteady have released an official statement regarding the PC version:

We're aware that some users are reporting performance issues with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. This is something that Rocksteady takes very seriously. We are working closely with our external PC development partner to make sure these issues get resolved as quickly as possible. We'll update this thread when we've got more info to share.

I couldn't even watch the video in my post past the 7 min mark. That was so unbearable to watch.

Arkham Knight has been marked with Mostly Negative reviews on Steam. Not a surprise, really.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

This seriously blows to me. I would had only gotten it on PC, but I'm thinking about just not getting this game at all until these issues reside. This is inexcusable for a PC Port at this day in age. I'm not shelling 500 bucks for a console so I can play this game when I already have a computer fully capable of playing it.

EDIT:

Want to see the PC Port in action? Here it is.

The fun begins at the 6 min mark.

Wow, the PC ports frame-rate sucks, whereas the PS4 version is excellent.

Now that I've got the new Batsuit I'm starting really enjoy the game.

Prior to getting the new suit, I found the whole "using the Bat-mobile to get over the buildings" section endlessly frustrating. The Bat-mobile controls aren't too bad to be fair.

Also, the new menus take some getting used to. 

The attention to detail is brilliant.

Something must've changed/ broke right before release. No way Nvidia would push the game that much if they knew. Here's hoping you guy get your fix soon. I was on the edge of buying it for my pc but I didn't due to my lackluster gtx 870m card. That Batmobile probably would of made the game into a bloody powerpoint on my end...

On a lighter note, I will say that (so far as I'm really only 10% through) this game is brilliant. It's scope, detail, mechanics, music (I'm definitely buying the whole damn soundtrack), and dat narrative. No spoilers but seriously though, I was not prepared for what has happened so far. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of it... and I'm only 10% through!

The game does have a bit of a learning curve though. It's not like going from City to Origins. I actually found myself fucking up a bit at first with all the new mechanics the game gives you but when you get that new suit... all hell breaks loose XD. Everything becomes sooo much more fluid. I also have grown to love the batmobile, almost to the point where I go out of my way to drive it at points. I swear, it's almost like a character in itself... I wish my Batmoble edition hadn't been canceled...

Though, and this could just be me going straight from the PC version of City, it did take my eye a bit of time to adjust to the 30fps. Also, I swear that this game isn't running full time in 1080p on the PS4. Though, I think the real thing I have an issue with so far is the rain... YES I SAID IT, there's too much of it XD. There are literally times where I swear the game glitches and it starts to rain inside buildings. Not to mention it rendering everything else harder to see. I know it's a nice detail to Gotham but I honestly wish there was a way to turn it off.

The game does have a bit of a learning curve though. It's not like going from City to Origins. I actually found myself fucking up a bit at first with all the new mechanics the game gives you but when you get that new suit... all hell breaks loose XD. Everything becomes sooo much more fluid. I also have grown to love the batmobile, almost to the point where I go out of my way to drive it at points. I swear, it's almost like a character in itself... I wish my Batmoble edition hadn't been canceled...

Got this game sent to my actual home rather than my uni place thinking I'd be back by then... which means it's waiting for me at home right now and I can't play for another week. Fffffffufdiogejgusrhsorughs9guij

Well, I can safely say Gamespot are full of shit. The Batmobile sections are pretty damn fun and the writing is as good as ever.

Well, I can safely say Gamespot are full of shit. The Batmobile sections are pretty damn fun and the writing is as good as ever.

c1kMGjU.gif

Lmao, dude, it's not that deep, just let GameSpot make their reviews. Let sleeping dogs lie, all that jazz.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm just gonna copy and paste this from my status update since I'm kinda lazy and frustrated right now.

Okay so you may have heard that Arkham Knight has issues on the PC. Well on top of that, I have a physical copy of it here and...no activation code. Not on the case, not on the disks, not on any of the case slips. I called WB Games and they just gave me the usual customer service runaround until telling me to contact the place I bought it from. Ugh.

Heck, the guy I talked to didn't even know that the physical copy uses Steam. But apparently it does, so...

Depending how this goes, I might just ask for a refund and buy it off Steam later on after some patches are released.

Lol, the game just made me jump!

The bit when Joker appears and says "missed me?"

and now I'm play as Commissioner Gordon <3

So, is Batman becoming Joker????!!!!<3<3<3

Lol, the game just made me jump!

The bit when Joker appears and says "missed me?"

and now I'm play as Commissioner Gordon <3

Good, so I wasn't the only one. XD

I feel as though I really should of seen it coming when I noticed Batman starting to cough but I honestly thought RS were going to keep to their word. XD Who's voicing him this time around? Troy or Mark? They're both doing a killer job anyways though.

Good, so I wasn't the only one. XD

I feel as though I really should of seen it coming when I noticed Batman starting to cough but I honestly thought RS were going to keep to their word. XD Who's voicing him this time around? Troy or Mark? They're both doing a killer job anyways though.

Hamill's back.