Awoo.

Selling some StH albums!

Ashram

I've been trying to find some buyers for these albums for a while now, and as I am jobless and a new Sonic soundtrack is coming out in two months, it's become a slightly more urgent matter. I realize these albums aren't the rarest, but if anyone is interested in owning an official Sonic album, I'd like you to look here: 

[link removed]

For those of you too lazy to look at the link, here's what I'm offering:

- Crush 40 Live (Not actually a Sonic OST, I know.)

- So Much More... (Main Theme of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing) (Only bought this EP because it had that theme on it. >.>)

- Without Boundaries: Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack

- Sonic 1&2 Soundtrack (The one with the Masato Nakamura demos for StH 1&2)

- The Best of Crush 40: Super Sonic Songs

- Triple Threat: Sonic Heroes Vocal Trax

- True Blue: The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog

- True Colors: The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 2

I believe this is better off in the Marketplace (that's what it's called right? It's like on the top of my head hahaha...) if you want to get things happenin'.

You need to post more on the forum before being allowed access to the market place. Stick around here for a little, get the post count up, and then post this in the Marketplace.

Otherwise, try eBay.

Hi Ashram,

A topic like this is better suited for the SSMB Market Place sub-forum. The only thing at this point is that it is currently accessible for members with a minimum of 50 posts. This rule has been established to prevent members from joining only for attempting to buy or sell an item or items without giving any other contributions to the community that we have here. Even though you have made several posts at this point, it still isn't enough per the requirement to access the Market Place.

With that said, I am going to have to close this topic as well as make other edits, sorry. If anything, you can ask about this via a status update. I do hope that you eventually are able to sell your items, but the SSMB won't be an option for you to do so at this time.
  • Thumbs Up 2