Awoo.

Jovahexeon's Videogame Adventuring Gallery

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

Come one come all! Big or small! One shall stand and one fall! It's the gallery of  ventures played my moi, Jovahexeon!

Now that I've finally gotten a good video-capturing PC device, I figured I might as well share some of my videogame exploits and achievements.

Starting with this Adventure 2 vid. Mind me, I'm a bit rusty at Adventure 2 (it's been how many years since I gamecube-Wii played it?).

Anyway, enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

That's pretty good quality if I do say so myself! Plus you're better at the shooting/mech stages than I am xD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks! Looks like I've got the Adventure playthroughs on my hands for the commentary when it comes!biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately for Eggman, I'm no where near as rusty at Adventure 1!

Here's moi taking a spin at War For Cybertron!

• 1 month later...

Kay, so the guy's using desume. Can someone tell me how to go about recording the top screen to get that big, and how to make such a video like this when recording becuase so far, I've only been able to get the split screen.