Awoo.

GOG.com: Battle of the Games

Badnik Mechanic

GOG.com are running another one of their infamous sales where the buyers control what's on offer.

How it works.

Each day voting opens for 2 'teams' each team consists of 3 games.

The team which gets the most votes gets a 75% discount, the other team gets a 60% discount.

http://www.gog.com/gamerumble

Currently the Unreal games have the 75% discount, Red Faction 1 & 2 and Chaser have the 60%.

Todays games which are battling it out are 

caesar 3, pharaoh & cleopatra, zeus & poseidon Vs Empire Earth 1, 2 & 3.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• Lucky

• Mando-Whirl-Wind

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say, really disappointed with this sale. Only highlights/purchases for me were Caesar 3, Pharaoh + Cleopatra & Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis).

Everything else didn't really feel like a 'good old game' as much as a 'well they've not been on sale for a while and lets sell some modern games too.'

Gotta say, really disappointed with this sale. Only highlights/purchases for me were Caesar 3, Pharaoh + Cleopatra & Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis).

Everything else didn't really feel like a 'good old game' as much as a 'well they've not been on sale for a while and lets sell some modern games too.'

I love those three games, but I didnt get em cause I kinda already spent my loose budget... and I could proably try and call my cousin and get him to send me his copies XD