Awoo.

Slide Man (Android)

Froggy

Put it on iOS. sad.png

You wouldn't want to play this, you just dash back and forth dodging fireballs and it well, it was bad enough I got rid of it before I could show you an actual ingame screenshot, however remember that earth year 2066 steam crap game, well this developer also has a friend 5 starring all his games including this one, go ahead check the review page.

Oh and the dash only seems to work in one direction until you hit the screen or maybe it's just me; but anyways sometimes i'd slide left instead of right. It also has ads during gameplay on the bottom of the screen near slide man, so everytime you play this game: ching ching ching ching ching the developer makes money, also it poses a risk of hitting an ad midplay. Oh and it's a Unity game if that's anything to go by.

• Thumbs Up 1

You wouldn't want to play this, you just dash back and forth dodging fireballs and it well, it was bad enough I got rid of it before I could show you an actual ingame screenshot, however remember that earth year 2066 steam crap game, well this developer also has a friend 5 starring all his games including this one, go ahead check the review page.

Oh and the dash only seems to work in one direction until you hit the screen or maybe it's just me; but anyways sometimes i'd slide left instead of right. It also has ads during gameplay on the bottom of the screen near slide man, so everytime you play this game: ching ching ching ching ching the developer makes money, also it poses a risk of hitting an ad midplay. Oh and it's a Unity game if that's anything to go by.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but I still thank you for trying it out. You can't choose the direction of your dash, it alternates each time you reach the edge of the screen. I did this purely to make the game feel different from the standard swipe and dodge games. You aren't the first person to bring this up so I need to provide an update explaining this, as I admit it isn't a very intuitive control scheme. As for the money part, no, I don't make money each time the game is played. I only make a small amount of money if the advertisement is touched. I made this game in 8 hours so I'm not expecting much to be honest, but hey it's worth trying haha. 

Put it on iOS. sad.png

I would if I had enough income to sustain an iOS developer licence, sorry haha.