Awoo.

Sonic sings! natinal anthem

Rey Skywalker-Ren

i know i see its from 2009 but i saw it on tumblr and i want to share.

i want to ask, should Sonic do anymore songs? What songs should Sonic and friends do?

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you have to? It's the most cringeworthy thing ever.

• Thumbs Up 4

No offense but, did this really need it's own topic? It could've been just fine as a status update for a quick laugh.

• Thumbs Up 3

The funny part about this is how some, if not, most of these shows come from Japan, and the characters here were only merely dubbed.

Also, these people are not deserving to be singers.

Well, save for Master Splinter, and Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 6

i want to ask, should Sonic do anymore songs? What songs should Sonic and friends do?

Why? Oh why did you have to bring THIS video up?

I try to forget that this video even existed...

The funny part about this is how some, if not, most of these shows come from Japan, and the characters here were only merely dubbed.

Also, these people are not deserving to be singers.

Well, save for Master Splinter, and Knuckles.

of course~englisg dubbing~they are go it for fun!

my favorite was Sonic and Knuckles. I make the topic because i want to know what people think about them singing again?

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm sort of curious, were there ever singles/image songs released in Japan for Sonic X with the Japanese cast singing for the characters? I thought I heard something to that effect, but it's possible I'm mixing it up with... just about every other anime that does it.

As for the English cast...? I dunno, really. Maybe Sonic Boom will include something to that effect as a joke (wouldn't be too surprised), but I can't say I'm interested one way or the other unless the VAs can really sell it (though the thought of Travis Willingham rapping to Knuckles's theme would amuse me greatly).

I'm sort of curious, were there ever singles/image songs released in Japan for Sonic X with the Japanese cast singing for the characters? I thought I heard something to that effect, but it's possible I'm mixing it up with... just about every other anime that does it.

there voice actors were singing in songs not Sonic X but yeah/

there voice actors were singing in songs not Sonic X but yeah/

Oh, OK. I figured they would have sung on tracks before (I heard Kanemaru sing somewhere before years ago, or at least thought I did), I just wasn't sure if anything like that was done for Sonic X. I guess the show didn't do well enough over there to justify it. Thanks for the clarification, though.

of course~englisg dubbing~they are go it for fun!

my favorite was Sonic and Knuckles. I make the topic because i want to know what people think about them singing again?

As in, full-blown songs? No thanks. I can't think of any reason for it, and imagine any attempts would be pretty horrible.

I'd be pretty embarrassed to be American right about now.

I usually already am.

Anyway, can I call for a lock? As DarkLight said, this hardly warrants being its own topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uhhh, 4Kids was something special, eh? God that editing is horrid. 

On the topic of Sonic singing, though, I honestly wouldn't mind if Boom had a few musical numbers. Cringe all you want, but musical numbers in cartoons are a sort of guilty pleasure of mine.

Yeah, no.

Oh come on, it's not that bad. With a little spiffying up, it could be decent. Okay though I actually liked that song.

I remember watching that a few years ago. That video is awful and it's not because it's Griffith and Dan Green who is trying to sing. laugh.png As for Sonic actually singing, I won't mind as long as they pick a good singer for him that fits.

I saw this the very first time it aired, and had it saved on my DVR for about two years. I believe it was the novelty of Knuckles' singing voice that led me to do so.

BAAAH-NUUUHRR YEEET WAAAAAAVEEE

Maybe that's why he took up rap?

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow... Sonic and the rest of the 4 kids gang are a regular Roseanne.

I love that Michelangelo and splinter are the only ones that actually live in America. (Well, I guess Sonic and Knuckles sort of do.

I would love to see Japanese and English versions of a "They call me Sonic 2014" with vocals by Junichi and Roger.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's so awful it's perfect! Music at its absolute finest!

Sonic Boom should have some sort of homage to this or something.