Awoo.

E3! Conference Time & Stream Link Hub

Patticus

Apparently people have said in this topic that they got tickets to E3 despite not being members of the press. Any proof about this?

We're going to need threads for Ubisoft, EA and Nintendo's conferences, unless the Nintendo topic already in here is to serve that purpose for that company's presentation and E3? Anybody feel up to putting something together?

I'll get it up tomorrow (wednesday), if it's not done bung me a reminder PM and I'll get on it.

We're going to need threads for Ubisoft, EA and Nintendo's conferences, unless the Nintendo topic already in here is to serve that purpose for that company's presentation and E3? Anybody feel up to putting something together?

Nintendo doesn't have a traditional press conference, they just have the Digital Event, which is what the topic is for. Everything else Nintendo has at E3 is being discussed there, too.

OP updated with a digital fuckton of links. You want live stream redundancy? We got it. We damn well got it.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, as far as the Nintendo Digital Event goes, which stream would you folks recommend? I'm thinking of going for the official stream held by Nintendo themselves. However if anyone knows if any other streams are better from personal experience, please tell me. I'll be connecting my PC to my TV for the Digital Event. Yeah, I'm hyping it up a little. :P So of course, I'm looking for the stream that would give me the least trouble.