Awoo.

Sonic Jump Fever [iOS/Android] - What do you mean you want Sonic in a SONIC game?!

Doctor MK

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to befriend the super rare Chao without spending actual money? I've gotten both the dark Chao (defeats enemies) and the neutral one (collects rings) and haven't been able to befriend them in the time given, even WITH messing around with the time on my phone to instantly refill the energy.

Just out of curiosity... how many red rings do they cost? blink.png

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to befriend the super rare Chao without spending actual money? I've gotten both the dark Chao (defeats enemies) and the neutral one (collects rings) and haven't been able to befriend them in the time given, even WITH messing around with the time on my phone to instantly refill the energy.

You don't have to pay anything. Even of you don't befriend the chao the first time, it will retain any loyalty you achieve when it goes back to the forest

Playing around with my phone's time a little, I managed to unlock Amy a few hours ago. Just like in the previous Sonic Jump, she uses her Piko Piko Hammer during her double jump, but this time its attack radius is actually huge. It's very helpful to destroy many Badniks and score large combos. She is not as fast as Sonic, but nowhere nearly as slow as she was in Sonic Jump. As a consequence, however, her double jump feels very short and focused. So while it's easy to trigger Fever spamming her hammer smash, I had to be careful not to fall down while doing so.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for posting in this old topic, but does anyone know how to unlock the "High Score Tourist" achievement on Android? It's the last achievement I need, then I don't have to care about this game anymore...