Awoo.

Splatoon! Bow to your immortal queen, and indisputed best girl- Marie

YoshiUnity

Yes, it is, but I may not buy that game. Well, I am not sure if it supports system link in multiplayer mode.

Wait people actually sell WiiU's in Indonesia ?

Wait people actually sell WiiU's in Indonesia ?

No, of course not.

Like I told you before in the other thread, I bought a Wii U in Singapore last year. And there's no one who sells WiiUs in Indonesia.

EDIT: Send me a message about that if you want to know or a SSMB Moderator will erase our posts, but do it tomorrow.

Edited by GreninJovan

Quick Update

Information:
On September 1, 2015, a new update for the Splatoon game became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Wii U console is connected to the Internet.

Update Details:
Ver. 2.1.0 [Released 09/01/15]

Note:
This update requires about 597MB of storage space. More info

Updated Stages:

• Arowana Mall: Adjustments to stage layout in all modes to prevent users from swimming over some of the ledges.
  • Camp Triggerfish: Adjustments to stage layout in Turf War and Splat Zones so users cannot jump directly over to the opponents' turf.

Main Weapon Adjustments:

• All Rollers: Adjusted the movement of the camera angle when users lift up the Roller back to the movement in Ver. 1.3.0.

Sub Weapon Adjustments:

• Splash Wall: Fixed the issue in which users can sometimes inflict damage on their opponents by throwing a bomb while standing up against the opponent's Splash Wall.

Ranked Mode Adjustments:

• Fixed the issue in which the teams' points are erroneously considered as tied when the numbers are extremely close to one another in Tower Control.
  • Changed the amount of points awarded to teams when the opposing team takes control of the tower after the player's team has not been able to take the lead when the points are tied.

*In Ver. 2.0.0, the leading team's score goes down by 1 point, but this will revert back to the settings in Ver. 1.3.0 where the losing team's score goes up by 1 point.

Other:

• Fix the issue in which the 104-2230 error occurs after downloading Ver. 2.0.0.
  • Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.

Also…

The Splatoon servers are back up, but unfortunately Callie and Marie were misinformed that it included new gear. Sorry for any confusion!

EDIT: New Splating Coming

tumblr_nu4z8xfanH1u3akyno1_540.jpg

The Mini Splatling has a short charge time and easy handling. Also, everyone knows that mini things are cute. Look at how cute that Mini Splatling is. You know what’s better than just a Mini Splating? A Mini Splatling with Suction Bombs and an Inkzooka! 

Edited by Sonictrainer

• 2 weeks later...

The Next US Splatfest has been announced:

tumblr_nuhkywRBL11u3akyno1_1280.jpg

The next Splatfest draws near! Next week, we pit art against science! Now, we here at the Squid Research Lab know that you’re a talented bunch of artists. We’ve seen what you can do in art contests, on Miiverse and, not to mention, all the rad fan art uploaded to Tumblr! It seems at first glance that art will have no problem taking it all. BUT! When you think about all the greats hanging out on the science side (Bill Nye! Neil deGrasse Tyson! Beakman!), it’s not hard to see how science could win this one!

Pledge your allegiance tomorrow in game, and we’ll see you on the splattlefield 9/18 at 9 PM PT. You’ll have 24 hours to ensure victory for your team! 

Also, a Nozzlenose releases tonight:

tumblr_nuhkbnhWMf1u3akyno1_540.jpg

Listen up squids! This here is the H-3 Nozzlenose. You want a weapon that packs a wallop and also kind of looks like a garden hose rolled up? This here’s your pick. A long interval between shots is made up for by high attack power. With the H-3 Nozzlenose, a one-hit kill is a real possibility. 

I think by now you guys know the drill - talk to Sheldon after 7 PM PT tonight to get your hands on it! 

Would just like to pop in and say I took a chance on buying this game and it's probably my favourite Wii U title now. So much fun, and so addicting. I honestly adore the game's aesthetic, music, visuals, gameplay. I even bought the amiibo I like it that much. I feel bad for doubting the game but now it has plenty of content it's a fantastic purchase.

Looking forward to the upcoming Splatfest (Go Team Messy!).

I hate to admit it, but I'm definitely Team Messy. I can never keep things tidy.

Also the Splatune CD now has a tracklisting http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-soundtrack-full-track-list/

Disc 1:

01. Opening / Squid Squad
02. Splattack! (Jam Session) / Squid Squad
03. Splattack! / Squid Squad
04. Ink or Sink / Squid Squad
05. Seaskape / Squid Squad
06. Kraken Up / Squid Squad
07. Metalopod / Squid Squad
08. Now or Never! / Squid Squad
09. Battle Win – Jingle
10. Battle Win – Results
11. Battle Loss – Jingle
12. Battle Loss – Results
13. Friend List / ABXY
14. Quick Start / ABXY
15. Hooked / Hightide Era
16. Sucker Punch / Hightide Era
17. Character editor
18. Inkopolis – First time entering the city
19. Inkopolis – Tutorial
20. Plaza
21. Lobby
22. Ika Jamaica / Cala Marley
23. Lookin’ Fresh / DJ Lee F.
24. Inkopolis News
25. Splatfest – Theme announcement

Disc 2:

01. Inkopolis Sinker / Squid Sisters
02. Splatfest match Opening / Squid Sisters
03. Kimi iro ni Somete / Squid Sisters
04. Ima・Nuraneba! / Squid Sisters
05. Splatfest – Final results announcement
06. Reward Jingle
07. Cap’n Cuttlefish Theme
08. Octo Valley
09. Eight-Legged Advance / OCTOTOOL
10. Tentacular Circus / OCTOTOOL
11. Cephaloparade / OCTOTOOL
12. Tornado Shuffle / OCTOTOOL
13. Tacozones Rendezvous / OCTOTOOL
14. Octoweaponry / OCTOTOOL
15. Hero Mode – To be continued!
16. Hero Mode – Miss!!
17. Sunken Scroll
18. I  am Octavio / DJ Octavio
19. Squid Sisters Song / Squid Sisters
20. Maritime Memory / Squid Sisters
21. SE:Lurking in Ink
22. SE:Jumping into the Ink
23. SE:Swimming in Ink
24. SE:Splattershot
25. SE:Splat Charger
26. SE:Splat Bomb
27. SE:Quick Super Jump
28. SE:Killer Wail
29. SE:Inkstrike
30. SE:Voice (Girl) – Happy
31. SE:Voice (Girl) – Sad
32. SE:Voice (Boy) – Happy
33. SE:Voice (Boy) – Sad
34. SE:Voice (Squid Sisters) – Stay Fresh!
35. Ganso Seichou Shiokara-bushi (Lit: Original Traditional Tune Salted Fish Melody)
36. Splattack!(2014 E3PV)

New Map for the Level Rotation and possibly Splatfest:

tumblr_nuty2ljt5D1u3akyno1_1280.jpgtumblr_nuty2ljt5D1u3akyno2_1280.jpgtumblr_nuty2ljt5D1u3akyno3_1280.jpgtumblr_nuty2ljt5D1u3akyno4_1280.jpg

Tonight at 7 PM PT, the new stage Hammerhead Bridge will be added to the rotation. Verticality is a feature of the stage, with the terrain split into two distinct layers. Ink assaults can come from any direction, but watch out for attacks from above or below gratings in the floor or ceiling in particular. Battles here are sure to be dynamic affairs playing out in all corners of the stage.

I'm sure this map will be part of Splatfest. It fits the trend of every map release and subsequent Splatfest. I hope it's a good map. Flounder Heights is okay at best. I want another map on the level of Kelp Dome.

Here's a pleasant surprise at TGS, Spaltoon Plushes!

d4AMmDF.jpg

I hope these come out of Japan. I got to get that Judd so I can introduce him to my actual cat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Really happy to get a tracklist for the soundtrack but disappointed that most of Disc 2 is SFX. =C  Granted I had no idea how they would've filled up that many tracks unless they were planning to include yet-to-be-added-to-the-game music all upfront.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm assuming the Jam Session version of Splattack is the tutorial music. I actually really love that song and in my gamerip tracklist I put it right before the main Splatoon theme so I'm happy to see that whoever compiled the CD had the exact same idea.

Eh, the access to the models made it likely for a while, and the you know what are the obvious way to expand online even further with an additional game mode once you reach an even higher rank since the you know whats will probably be harder to master

Here are the Results of the US Splatfest Art VS Science!

• Popularity: Art 51% VS Science 49%
  • Wins: Art 51% VS Science 49%
  • Final Results: Art 255 and Science 245
  • WINNER: ART

Callie: Thou ART defeated! HA!

Marie: Impossible!

Callie: We did it, artists! The battlefield is our canvas!

Marie: You only won because us scientists have jobs to do.

Callie: Ouch… That was uncalled for.

FINALLY! My team won in a Splatfest! :D

Extremely close Splatfest. It's honestly awesome. I was never expecting it to be that close. I was on Team Art, so I won again this time. I'm 3-2 for Splatfests now. Good games.

New Slosher coming tonight:

tumblr_nv8r7rDhNV1u3akyno1_540.jpg

BUCKETS! BUCKETS! BUCKETS!

A new weapon launches tonight at 7 PM PT!  The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon with three angles of attack! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor sub and Bubbler special make this set perfect for in-your-face splatting. 

EDIT: October 2nd

New Version of the Carbon Roller coming tonight:

tumblr_nvkd59vzNl1u3akyno1_540.jpg

Have you ever looked at your Carbon Roller and through to yourself, “Hey, I wish this looked jazzier!”? Well your prayers are about to be answered when the Carbon Roller Deco goes on sale tonight! The Carbon Roller Deco comes with not one, but TWO ways to use Seekers - as a sub, or as a special that unleashes a whole swarm of ‘em.

Edited by Sonictrainer
New Weapon Friday

• 2 weeks later...

Want a easy way to let your friends know you want to Splat? (That sounded wrong.)

Well, now there is a website just for that!

You need a Nintendo Network ID though, ... but considering you need one to play online anyways, that isn't much of a problem.

So I finally have good enough internet to play online! been having fun, but I'd like to mess around and play with you guys, so I was wondering if any of you would be up to arranging an SSMB private online match fest!?

Also it'll be my first splatfest this weekend!

So I finally have good enough internet to play online! been having fun, but I'd like to mess around and play with you guys, so I was wondering if any of you would be up to arranging an SSMB private online match fest!?

Also it'll be my first splatfest this weekend!

Sure, add me anytime.

Anyone is free to add me to play Splatoon to play. Just let me know who you are and let me know when you want to play or something.

Once again, we have 2 new weapons to practice with before the US Splatfest:

tumblr_nvxdr1t0xI1u3akyno1_540.jpg

The Custom Range Blaster comes with a versatile sub weapon - Splat Bombs - and a special weapon that excels in close-quarters combat - the Kraken! Grab a Custom Range Blaster tonight and get ready to UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

tumblr_nvxcfjAlTK1u3akyno1_540.jpg

Check out the Custom E-liter 3k Scope! The range and zoom are impressive, but the viewfinder is so narrow that it’s easy to leave yourself open to attack while aiming. If you’re using this bad boy, you’ll need to learn to watch your back, lest ye get splatted from behind. Talk to Sheldon tonight after 7 PM PT to pick one up for yourself!