Awoo.

Steam Summer Sale 2014: Prepare your wallet

kimplix

No interesting deals here. And I missed the Octodad one cos I wasn't sure whether to get it or not, bleh. 8( Nevermind, still waiting for better deals especially for those games on my wishlist.

The Walking Dead Season 2 is £10 for today, snap that shit up if you haven't already.  It's unlikely get cheaper than this while the season is still ongoing.

The Vangers are now mine, yisssss.

I have no idea what it is or what it's really about, but I've had my eye on it for a while now simply because it looks so cool, and the old graphics remind me of the original Starcraft and its expansion set.

Got Halo Spartan Assault while it's on flash sale because i need a small quick game to play.....and because there are no microtransactions like the windows 8 version.

RPG Maker also is at a fantastic deal. Get the 70 dollar program for only 17 bucks! That's a stealer.

(Come on Blue...you can do this.....)

Hmmm, really nothing interesting on sale yet. The games I bought yesterday were cheap, but tooodaaayyy... I got nothin. Maybe tomorrow.

Most of the racing games that are on sale I already have though Assetto Corsa is looking rather tempting.  I think I can wait until November for Project C.A.R.S. to be released but it will be tough.

Papers Please at £2.09? Given all the gushing Hogfather's done about this game in the past, it would be an insult not to buy at that price!

Can someone PM me if Rust goes on sale? That's one game I have my eye on, but I want to try and get it cheaper.

Assassin's Creed 4, Grid 2 and Bioshock Infinite are part of the Flash Sale. Don't recognize the last game but it's called Warlock 2: The Exiled.

I've seen so much gushing over Bioshock Infinite, but I've never played a Bioshock game before...so. Otherwise I would've bought it.

Make sure you join a team.

I'm on Team Purple!

Man, you guys are like very competitive in this competition. 

-From, a fellow Team Blue Member, MeltingComet.

(COME ON! LETS DO IT TO IT TEAM BLUE! ........)

Is Monday Night Combat not dead, as in players? I've been wanting to get the game for a damn long time. It's got a good price. If not then I will just look at Castle Crashers.

Don't be mean, come to team green. 

We have candy.

Purchases so far.

State of Decay...

Plague Inc (I'm weak).

Alright, I've obtained so far Hotline Miami, Don't Starve (it's DLC and Soundtrack too), Octodad: Dadliest Catch (and it's Soundtrack), Terraria, Portal 2: The Final Hours, Adventures of Shuggy and Defy Gravity Extended. Got no money until I get some more

Decided to get the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass for $11.99. So far I've spent $22 on steam this week. Really isn't much I want so far.

The Stanley Parable is downloading as I type.

The only game I'm actively awaiting now is Broken Age. I've done quite well so far, considering we're only two days in...

Bought myself Borderlands and Skyrim....

Considering how shite my computer is when it comes to games, I'm actually surprised how well Borderlands runs on it.

Hell, I'm surprised Skyrim runs at all on my computer. wacko.png

But anyways, due to lack of funds and tech, I can't keep up with the hot new games everyone buzzes about, so I'm just happy to get any game, even if it is a year old or more. XD

I might check back sooner or later. My sister and I agreed to get Gmod, so that's probably my next target.

...why do I have to have a bloody mac!!

huh? What did you want that isn't available on a Mac? o.O; *curious*