Awoo.

[VA&Video] - Gauging interest for voice actors!

Sapphire Luna

July 8th - Current Status: 4 people expressed interest. One audition received. Auditions are on hold since 4 candidates should be enough. Art is in progress too

Hi! I'm Sapphire Luna and I want to make Sonic animations "shorts" too. I have the skills and the softwares, but what I lack is an Adam's apple. I cannot do male voices and unfortunately most of the Sonic cast is male...

I'm looking for fans like me who want to help out for fun rather than professionals, because I cannot offer any payment other than your name in the credits and a link to your blog/website etc.

Now, I don't have any Sonic animations to show right now, but I do have animations from other things. Have a look at this animation I did, I'm aiming for a similar style for my Sonic one, but with voices:

Other animation examples:
Feel free to look through my youtube account for more.

And my deviantARTusername is sapphireluna if you want to see my art style or what I'm up to.

Ok, so since this is the first one, I don't need a lot. I need:

Sonic: a dozen lines
Shadow: just one line
Tails: just one line
Captain guy from Sonic 06: two lines
Gun soldier: three lines

Let me know if you can help or if I'm doing this wrong or whatever. I'll give more info. You will first have to audition but I won't be too picky. If I don't find anyone I'll have to do the voices myself and trust me you don't want that!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sapphire Luna

• Mando-Whirl-Wind

• Tani Coyote

• Mesmerist

I'm away on vacation and therefore away from my recording equipment, but I think I'd like to give Shadow (and maybe/possibly Sonic) a try here. I've never done any official VA work before, but maybe PM me with links to the lines you'd like me to try and I should have an audition done within the next 7 days. ^^

heh, never really tried to do a sonic character but I do have decent range, but I am also on a trip for another 2 weeks, but you can pm what you want me to try

Hello!

In the future, please be sure to update your OP periodically to reflect whatever your current project is. That will help keep this topic easy for any volunteer voice actors to dive into.

We wish you luck on all your projects. smile.png

Sure. I added current status on top.

PMed Mando, still looking for more auditions.

Sure why not. Never tried a Sonic character's voice but I have taken a VA class though so, why not. Send me a PM if you want.