Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

If I use a Team Easy character with, say, a Team Hero character, will my score still be cut by 75% or does that only apply to a pair of Team Easy characters? I'm thinking about doing a Sonic and Silver combo. 

Your score is cut by 50% for one Team Easy character and by 75% if you're using two.

Hmm.... Good point about the runners league! Although at the moment the runners league is based on high score (before it was accumulated points), so it's probably better to do a run where you have Shahra and another points based buddy, get a high score and then switch to the RSR battleship for other runs. 

Ideally you'd want to start RSR grinding after you've already gone for a score run or two.

image.thumb.jpg.d9737aa698a419aead7b84b2Huh? Why was my ID still there in my iPhone 5s after transferring my data to my iPhone 6+? What should I do?

On IPhone 5s (the one you transferred the data over from), when you tap the screen, you'll get an error message.

How do people feel about Omega's Mech type of +200% enemy bonus?

It doesn't seem like my score jumps that much when I kill an enemy, but maybe it adds up over a long run? It's goto be better than a +50% distance bonus...right?

How do people feel about Omega's Mech type of +200% enemy bonus?

It doesn't seem like my score jumps that much when I kill an enemy, but maybe it adds up over a long run? It's goto be better than a +50% distance bonus...right?

It's good in power levels or those Asteroid part with all the golden badniks.

I don't know about you guys but the game after the full launch became so sloppy it triggers my OCD:

- More bugs introduced in stages after full launch

- Removed light-up on the roulettes (prob to stop crashing but should have just included an option to remove certain animations)

- Only 1 free spin even though the error message you get after you try spinning with no spins tells you that you have no free spins remaining, implying that you could have more than 1 free spin to begin with

- On the subject of the free roulette, they ninja nerfed the payout for the first level to x2 for items from x3 (magic number)

- Merlina and Purple Papurisu I think are the only companions with sizes still listed even though the size mechanic was removed

- The top bar that lists the companion's effect on the loading screen moves down by a couple of pixels just before the stage begins

- Q/Kuna spelled multiple ways

- On the easy character notification: "Spead" Cut by 10%

- Omega's listed bonus is wrong on his notification

- Big and Cream no longer part of team rose. Omega is team mech. Inconsistent alignments with the Sonic series. For some, silver shouldn't be a speed type

- Amitie-Style Amy has the Lady alignment in the japanese version but the north american version is still Rose

- We don't get the pretty notifications like we used to get during the soft launch or the japanese still get, the notifications are just a single colour

- Subjective, but I honestly hate the new splash that shows before the SEGA logo.

- Charmy the Knuckles

I may be nitpicking but this game is honestly so ugly and sonic team really needs to clean this shit up before i have a seizure all over hte floor. Feel free to add anything else I missed.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's good in power levels or those Asteroid part with all the golden badniks.

I don't know about you guys but the game after the full launch became so sloppy it triggers my OCD:

- More bugs introduced in stages after full launch

- Removed light-up on the roulettes (prob to stop crashing but should have just included an option to remove certain animations)

- Only 1 free spin even though the error message you get after you try spinning with no spins tells you that you have no free spins remaining, implying that you could have more than 1 free spin to begin with

- On the subject of the free roulette, they ninja nerfed the payout for the first level to x2 for items from x3 (magic number)

- Merlina and Purple Papurisu I think are the only companions with sizes still listed even though the size mechanic was removed

- The top bar that lists the companion's effect on the loading screen moves down by a couple of pixels just before the stage begins

- Q/Kuna spelled multiple ways

- On the easy character notification: "Spead" Cut by 10%

- Omega's listed bonus is wrong on his notification

- Big and Cream no longer part of team rose. Omega is team mech. Inconsistent alignments with the Sonic series. For some, silver shouldn't be a speed type

- Amitie-Style Amy has the Lady alignment in the japanese version but the north american version is still Rose

- We don't get the pretty notifications like we used to get during the soft launch or the japanese still get, the notifications are just a single colour

- Subjective, but I honestly hate the new splash that shows before the SEGA logo.

- Charmy the Knuckles

I may be nitpicking but this game is honestly so ugly and sonic team really needs to clean this shit up before i have a seizure all over hte floor. Feel free to add anything else I missed.

In Sky Road, there was a section with a line of 10 rings(during 2x speeding up) or a line of big blue crystals(during top speed) above a line of big green crystals, but I couldn't reach it because I have to get through three lines of iron balls by a line of big crystals(it includes that line of big green crystals I'm talking about).

Edited by GreninJovan

Anything new about the game?

No. Just notifications regarding Team Easy

They better announce the NIGHTS event

Also, sorry for double post but...

Can someone explain me how to get past 2 miilion?I hardly get 1 million, do the companions matter?

Level up your characters, use companions that assist your combos, pick characters that give good bonuses (such as Classic Sonic's 150% distance bonus, for example) and use the three boosters on the top right of the screen for each run (score boost, character swap and the less important but helpful spring assist) along with picking three items. I usually use the invincibility and combo items along with a color powerup depending on who I'm playing with. It's also helpful to pick your companions with your characters in mind. Shahra and the Genesis companions are a great combo, but they work even better with flight characters, for example.

A great run would be, say, Tails and Rouge with the Genesis and Sharah companions. Sharah gives you an item every 600 combo chains, and that number gets smaller (400, I believe) if you're a flight character. The Genesis companion makes your combos last a bit longer, which gives you the legroom you need to make a few errors without worrying about totally losing your streak, and that legroom gets a smidgen wider if you're a flight character, as well. Combine that with Rouge's 75% (I think) score bonus and put 'em on a flight stage, and you have a great opportunity to get some crazy points.

Also, swallow your dignity and be prepared to watch a video to keep going if you fail. You certainly don't want to fail, but if you do, do so by falling into a pit over losing your rings. For some reason, falling into pits or dying without any rings doesn't immediately reset your combo chain, so if you had a 1000+ chain going on and you fall down a pit or get hit while in top speed mode where there's no rings, go ahead and watch the ad or pay 5 red rings to keep it going, because your combo won't be reset. Additionally, continuing grants you a color power and several powerups right off the bat, so not only will you get to continue your combo chain, you'll likely be able to significantly increase it, since you're usually given a combo powerup (which prevents the chain from failing even if you get hurt, and also doubles your combo) alongside a shield and such.  

And finally, practice, practice, practice until you can effectively chain a combo for a long time. If you have it, the Genesis companion is a godsend for this, as it makes your combo chain linger for a second longer, which could be the difference between making it above 1000 chains and totally losing everything you've worked for. Otherwise, it's down to practice and skill. After a while, you'll get the hang of things, notice the patterns in the level design, and you'll be able to autopilot some of the levels and succeed with greater points. 

At any rate, that's how I've been able to make it above 2 mil. Hope that helps!

Edited by Indigo Rush

Well i have only 2 free reives per day, i tried the combo and  i almost ran out of rings, so yeah...My highest score is 2 mil.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was doing probably doing my new high score and used the free revive to continue. And when ad was suppose to play the game crashed. First time that it happened to me

image.thumb.jpg.abad2c6f92bcf35258c2f50d Why does this notification always appear once every day?

I don't get that notification. In fact, when I click on the notification icon and select new characters, I just get a black box!

Are certain buddies (like the Genesis, for example) not available on the Roulette? They don't seem to show up on the list of possible prizes.

Maybe for NIGHTS with the Gaia minions, Zazz Mech and night windy hill?

Edited by Diamond Z

Also a reminder that rank influences your score. The higher your rank, the higher your score. 

If you're not going for Shahra + Erazor in a score run, you're not doing it properly.

Edited by Noeunoeuf

Meh. I use Shahrah and Carbuncle and they're pretty helpful. Also my rank is 210.

Any idea what the rank does? Because it says score bonus increased, but I never notice a difference.

There's a certain multiplier it applies but I can't tell you the exact amount.

Erazor's ability to give you guaranteed shields in Top Speed is way more useful than Carbuncle can be, honestly. 

the rank is something like... eerm... 

for example I'm on rank 210. So 210 = 210%

The higher the rank, the faster you earn a million.

if you're somehow in rank 20 you'll definetely take like 7-10 minutes to reach a million. I only take 1-3 minutes.

I notice my score rank going up when I get a new companion, but never when I increase in rank...I wonder if I have a glitch : /

Sorry for double posting, but here's an example. I'm 68.7% right now. This number does not go up when I rank up. Does it affect a separate score bonus or am I missing something?628d3d1c13147eaf7e429fe0a9db4822.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but here's an example. I'm 68.7% right now. This number does not go up when I rank up. Does it affect a separate score bonus or am I missing something?628d3d1c13147eaf7e429fe0a9db4822.jpg

How did you get everything to Lv. 5 and still have that many rings and red star rings? How much do you play?

How did you get everything to Lv. 5 and still have that many rings and red star rings? How much do you play?

I play everyday, I'm always farming for red rings. The reason I have so many is because I refuse to spend anymore until Shadow comes out. I get about 15 red rings per run if I use the battle cruiser and Sharah. Battle cruiser is currently at level 3.

So I just found these while exploring game center with a new account (some of you might have seen these before) :

image.thumb.jpg.691bebf5a16819a0b8dfe1b7image.thumb.jpg.85e9a1279a9b1fe45a4545b6

New companions incoming?

Oh, God! You got more hidden companions in the achievements than me. I also got a RC Fighter Jet last week.

Edited by GreninJovan