Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

NiGHTS!!!!! YEEES!!

wait...

Wasn't half of the moon destroyed in SA2? 

Also new record:

image.thumb.jpg.1cdef09ee6389fb452c766eb

Iizuka explained that the moon is still blown in half.

We're just seeing the side that wasn't blown up.

Oh yes, the same way that Sonic doesn't remember the storybook adventures despite clearly remembering them.

I feel like I've been sucking more at the game as of late. Feels like I can only get up to 4 or 5 million at max, and 1.5 at minimum. I'm not sure if it's my current buddies or what though. I'm still getting as far as I usually do in game.

• Thumbs Up 2

It still amazes me how picky people are over what seem to be trivial bits of Sonic lore.

Pretty excited for NiGHTS, though. Especially in the middle of a free RSR event.

Speaking about Zazz & Moon Mech, I got some unused contents inside Sonic Runners' assets, but beware as it contains SPOILERS.

image.thumb.jpg.8f27a235bb519675d42295b7image.thumb.jpg.4982043a1a471c6af9647cc7image.thumb.jpg.e6961b80e76254cbf2d5589aimage.thumb.jpg.927bd8c92b65546677a1c44a

Sorry, guys, but I don't know how to hide these contents.

Source: sonic.wikia.com

Edited by GreninJovan

Speaking about Zazz & Moon Mech, I got some unused contents inside Sonic Runners' assets, but beware as it contains SPOILERS.

image.thumb.jpg.8f27a235bb519675d42295b7image.thumb.jpg.4982043a1a471c6af9647cc7image.thumb.jpg.e6961b80e76254cbf2d5589aimage.thumb.jpg.927bd8c92b65546677a1c44a

Sorry, guys, but I don't know how to hide these contents.

Source: sonic.wikia.com

Interesting, I never saw the palette swaps of the moon mech. Maybe as you progress in whatever event's coming up, Zazz's mech gets upgraded and his battles get harder. I hope it's not like Sonic Dash and Zazz is has a different way of attacking then Eggman.

image.thumb.jpg.f1a3387bb74fa20733d7d5a3Oooooooooooooooooh

I can't even understand what that's supposed to say. New episodes? Edit: Google Chrome's translation is "Good morning today, so you put the restlessly information is scheduled to be allowed to the next version of the story, and fun!"

Edited by Jrodt333

So zazz will be the boss... at least i hope they will go more unique with it,unlike dash, also, is it ok to be hyped?

Same here, @BlueParadox. Actually, I think that Zazz's Moon Mech will be a new Rare companion.

So, there will be a ring event?

Also....

6OllNqa.jpg

Good combination?

That was so quick to have RSR sale!

You are better to use egg chao than jewel chao.

And also, what Android device did you use?

I've had really good luck on my smartphone version of Runners. Getting Classic Sonic, Rouge and Omega. However, not so lucky on my iPad version where I have ZERO unlockable characters, but I do have the Death Egg and the RC Battle Cruiser. Is there a way to tranfer my data from one device to the other without losing any data? I know you lose red rings, but I could spend them before that happens.

That was so quick to have RSR sale!

You are better to use egg chao than jewel chao.

And also, what Android device did you use?

I dont really have Egg Chao...

I'm using a (i dont know if you fin it in America0 a Prestigio Multipad tablet

I've had really good luck on my smartphone version of Runners. Getting Classic Sonic, Rouge and Omega. However, not so lucky on my iPad version where I have ZERO unlockable characters, but I do have the Death Egg and the RC Battle Cruiser. Is there a way to tranfer my data from one device to the other without losing any data? I know you lose red rings, but I could spend them before that happens.

You should create your ID on an old device. Then, on a new device, tap Data Transfer and put your ID into it(you should write your ID with your pen or take a screenshot before doing it so).

Before you transfer your iOS device to an Android device or vice versa, you must not spend your money to buy RSRs first.

What ...?

ALSO,

[Maintenance] in connection with the contents of which had been announced to earlier, this version will perform maintenance on the following schedule is accompanied the app version of the update, reflect to the store is different for each use of the terminal implementation date and time: 7 / 30 16:00 7/30 18:00

I knew that this is a trick...

I dont really have Egg Chao...

I'm using a (i dont know if you fin it in America0 a Prestigio Multipad tablet

I thought it was a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Btw, I live in Indonesia.

And also, there is a maintenance notice.

Edited by GreninJovan

You should create your ID on an old device. Then, on a new device, tap Data Transfer and put your ID into it(you should write your ID with your pen or take a screenshot before doing it so).

Before you transfer your iOS device to an Android device or vice versa, you must not spend your money to buy RSRs first.

LOL I'm screwed then.

So, 1.1.2 brings:

1.Quality settings

2.Power type can destroy Super enemies without the dash

the rest of the translations i dont really understand

image.thumb.jpg.abf3e2bee78e71a79e1b076c

HAHAHAHAHA...!

What a joke, Iizuka! This is what happens while this account is crawling with "Cossoleaks" who lives outside Japan.

Edited by GreninJovan

【予告】 NiGHTS into SonicRunners… 待望のコラボが、明日 7/30 18:00~ 開催決定です!! ※メンテナンス終了時刻により開始時間が異なりますのでご注意ください KNEW IT

So...many...things in the update...H-HYPE?!

Edited by Diamond Z