Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Can someone explain me the power update?

Im means you destroy the super badniks by just jumping?

Also, when is the update coming

Edited by Diamond Z

Same here, @BlueParadox. Actually, I think that Zazz's Moon Mech will be a new Rare companion.

Zazz is kinda facing the wrong way to be a companion. I don't think even Sega would let something look so ridiculous. Plus, companions have never had visual changes with upgrades, though they could always change that. 

It think the photos are for the dialogue...but the most interesting thing is how the bosss battle will be...

So these are the character bonuses listed in Runners' older files...So either the Easy Types were once supposed to be awesome, they changed the Mech Types to have the Enemy Bonus instead of Red Star Ring Bonus, or, they are releasing Blaze as one of the last characters for a very good reason. However, there's no SOL-Type or any other type in the files that isn't already in the game, so I'm not sure what to believe.

Character Bonus SR.png

So these are the character bonuses listed in Runners' older files...

Character Bonus SR.png

They would be 'route bonuses.' 

Certain parts of an episode would generate a route bonus which would generate a random status effect. 

Distance.

Animal.

Score

Rings

There would be a different percentage, usually either 50 or 100%. 

They were a little daft, since unless you were on the score bonus, there was no point in ever going for a high score. Furthermore, it was incredibly unfair to many players, e.g. a 2min run on a score 100%+ bonus would ALWAYS beat an 8 min run with a 100% distance bonus. So just prior to the worldwide release, they removed the route bonuses.

Now... the interesting one is the red ring, that has never been in the game. 

Yeah, I remember the Route bonus. Thankfully that's gone for good, that concept was terrible.

However, if you look at the page where your characters and buddies are displayed, you will see these symbols are now used to showcase the character bonus. I believe they're placed right above the "main character" and "sub character" buttons for each character respectively. That's why I think one of the upcoming characters might have a Red Ring-Bonus, probably Blaze since Shadow and Metal Sonic already have a type.

I know the 10 free RSR campaign for 2,000,000 downloads is supposed to start tomorrow, but I've been getting 10 free red star rings since yesterday. I'm not complaining about it, but have any of you had this happen too?

I know the 10 free RSR campaign for 2,000,000 downloads is supposed to start tomorrow, but I've been getting 10 free red star rings since yesterday. I'm not complaining about it, but have any of you had this happen too?

You start getting 10 RSRs each day from July 28th to August 3rd for free.

ENJOY:

hhhhh.thumb.PNG.92e418ee837268a94639445d

UPDATED ROULETTE?

purple.thumb.PNG.d215a72d6d9bc82fb0563b5

Purple Egg

tststs.thumb.PNG.8880221b48e040362dcf721

ui_eff_cmn_raid_1.thumb.png.ac528f451bfe

ui_tex_event_0202.thumb.png.5a314f0da9f8ui_tex_event_0203.thumb.png.e1e30672fa6b

Rainbow rings and Zazz for an  Upcoming Event

ui_player_set_2_Atlas.thumb.png.aa5152ab

Sooooo they were planning on adding unlockable characters since the start...

I can't wait for this update ?

I just hope this means Sega has been taking our feedback in terms of RSRs and the Roulette. 

Is there any unused soundtrack that can give us a chance of more stages like Tropical Coast and Frozen Factory?

@Jrodt333 I think I will call that new companion "RC" Moon Mech.

Edited by GreninJovan

image.thumb.jpg.6effaf8e6b3015d611569a11

Edited by GreninJovan
EDIT: Information correction. Changing fly-type to speed-type.

image.thumb.jpg.6effaf8e6b3015d611569a11

So NiGHTS is speed type and his/her abillity is that after a certain combo numer if you go past a loop then your score would be multiplied by 5X ?

So NiGHTS is speed type and his/her abillity is that after a certain combo numer if you go past a loop then your score would be multiplied by 5X ?

I think so.

Everyone, for your own good, DO NOT SPEND RED RINGS TOMORROW. I know it will be tempting, but if you wait just two more days after Omega will be gone. Once he's gone Shadow will almost definitely replace him, and if not, Rouge's drop rate gets doubled. I hope you guys see that this an obvious trap and that Sega wants you to blow 100s of red rings during the NiGHTS (I can't believe they write it like this) collab so that you will not have enough left to get Shadow. Please have patience so that you won't regret missing the edgiest hedgehog in the world. 

When is the update coming?

The maintenance starts in about an hour, and it originally said that it would end 2 hours, but the Japanese Twitter seemed to be saying something about extending it though the translation seemed a bit off so I don't really know. 

• Thumbs Up 1

image.thumb.jpg.43e1a395d1fc620d7105a749image.thumb.jpg.d7ed4d205b63305f3e56cd38

I don't like this moment. Both Reala & NiGHTS could be Super Rare companions at the same time.

Edited by GreninJovan