Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Isn't this supposed to be a 2D side scroller? What in it is taking up so much space? Is it really that poorly optimized?

Content added over time via patches. it's normal for any game and this game gets a lot of content added regularly. And it's more like 2.5D since the character models are 3D and so are the stages

Content added over time via patches. it's normal for any game and this game gets a lot of content added regularly. And it's more like 2.5D since the character models are 3D and so are the stages

Sonic Runners uses Unity 5 which Sonic Team has never used before (in fact this is the first Sega game to use Unity) so they probably haven't figured out how to compress things yet.

Sonic Runners uses Unity 5 which Sonic Team has never used before (in fact this is the first Sega game to use Unity) so they probably haven't figured out how to compress things yet.

They haven't figured out a lot of things yet. This game is so horribly optimized.

Guys, to make the game smaller, make a transfer id, delete and redownload, then transfer back to yourself. My game shrunk from 1.4 GB to 200 MB, though I'm now up to 400 MB because of Desert Ruins and the current update.

Why are people talking about Shadow being added tomorrow?

Sega have said nothing to support the idea that he's coming.

He's speculated to be coming because Omega is leaving. Not the best evidence, but it seems like their current practice is to have 2 characters on the wheel. Even if Shadow or another character doesn't come, then Rouge's drop rate will be doubled so it's foolish to spin until we see what happens when Omega leaves. 

when is this event over?

It lasts for 2 weeks. The notifications tell you the event periods. 

when is this event over? 

Does it not tell you in the game? 

As shoddy as the event is.

I can't help but love Reala's theme.

Edited by Ukokira

One thing I noticed with the update: DId some of the companions get nerfed? In Version 1.1.1, it said that the Skull Chao, combined with my Classic Sonic and Rouge, would make my Animal Bonus reach 185%. But now (1.1.2), it says I only get 105% bonus. But is it really a nerf, or was it just wrong in the previous version and now has the correct percentage?

Just got the Pumpkin Chao on the Roulette.

Is it any good?

Also, as I feared, Big is completely useless. GG Sonic Team. Here's a meme that sums up my feelings based in his inclusion, made by our very own Indigo Rush:

B9CLW1v.png

-Blaze, Shadow and Metal Sonic aren't getting the same treatment as Team Easy, so basically, Roulette.

- Characters that you didn't get (including event characters) will return to the roulette "maybe, someday" (obvious)

Also these companions are shit (especially Reala)

Nights = Cartridge companion

Reala = Oh god I won't even write which companions have the same power as him

Angel = Same for Reala.

here did you find the information?

Edited by Diamond Z

here did you find the information?

He's making assumptions, no one knows any of this. 
Even if they are in the game files the information is tentative and should not be taken at face value since they will most likely alter things before the actual release.

I must say this....

Instead of the even and the power characters buff, the update is pretty pointless

I'm not. Just wait and see. Besides you really think that they were going to be purchasable? Good Luck with that. Forgot to mention that Roulette is the only way to get characters.

I never said they were going to be purchasable? There you are again making assumptions. Of fucking course I know that roulette at the moment is the only way to acquire characters, but you don't know what alignments they are going to be at all.

Edited by PurinxPop

Again, wait and see. The roulette will be the only way to get characters. There'll be no other way.

"Wait and see"

Yeah obvs ofc everyone suspects they will be placed on the roulette. But did I say anything about them purchasable? Did I say there would be other methods to unlock them? No

I told a user who keeps asking if this information is confirmed that it is not because there is NO confirmation. Presumptions=/=Confirmation

Edited by PurinxPop

I'm the only one who wants that after Shadow,Metal Sonic and Blaze appear, we will have new teams:Super,Deadly,Egg,Ancient(Chaos,Tikal)?

I just really want Blaze.  I want Blaze and NEED Metal Sonic.  Don't care about anyone else.

I thought Dragon Coins was also a unity game... I know it's not by Sonic Team, but it IS a Sega game.

lol ok.

Also does anyone know why the streamline mode settings are in japanese?

Because SEGA

I think i found a bug to get a lot of rings if you have enough achievements, if no one else has discovered it yet

• Thumbs Up 1