Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Just because it's unlikely a character is being release tomorrow doesn't mean it can't happen. With Omega leaving, there is a chance something could be released to replace him, so it's worth waiting a day, right?

no there isn't and doing stuff like this isn't helping. 

Its getting people's hopes up and doing nothing except preparing people for a fall.

The justification of its unlikely but still could happen has zero foundation or reason to even be put forward as a possible scenario.

All it is is mindless speculation which is now spreading missinformation and rumour based on nothing. 

Give me one solid reason why a new character is coming tomorrow. Let alone the fact it's shadow? Absolutely nothing has been said or teased to say this is even likely let alone possible.

I don't think a new character is coming at all since we just came out of Sonic's birthday event (so Classic was kind of understandable) then Rouge THEN Omega literally last month, and the "easy" purchasable characters in the last week. I don't doubt Shadow is coming, but I don't think he'll be due for another month or 2, same with Metal.

They can keep shoving companions out their asses though, they love to do that.

no there isn't and doing stuff like this isn't helping. 

Its getting people's hopes up and doing nothing except preparing people for a fall.

The justification of its unlikely but still could happen has zero foundation or reason to even be put forward as a possible scenario.

All it is is mindless speculation which is now spreading missinformation and rumour based on nothing. 

Give me one solid reason why a new character is coming tomorrow. Let alone the fact it's shadow? Absolutely nothing has been said or teased to say this is even likely let alone possible.

SEGA likes money. Releasing a new character almost immediately after releasing new companions would make a lot of sense. Especially since Omega is on his way out of the roulette, I would assume that SEGA wants to keep the odds slim to rake in the cash. It could happen... On the other hand, it could very well not happen. Either way, it would make sense to hold onto your red rings until Omega makes his exit just to be safe. You literally have nothing to lose except patience perhaps :p

SEGA likes money. Releasing a new character almost immediately after releasing new companions would make a lot of sense. Especially since Omega is on his way out of the roulette, I would assume that SEGA wants to keep the odds slim to rake in the cash. It could happen... On the other hand, it could very well not happen. Either way, it would make sense to hold onto your red rings until Omega makes his exit just to be safe. You literally have nothing to lose except patience perhaps :p

Again.

Speculation with nothing to back it up. Let alone a specific character.

lol seriously!?

One guy posts on a forum with absolutely nothing to back it up and that's all it takes for people to believe it!?

The Sonic Runners twittr accout always teases/announces characters in advanced. They have not announced or mentioned a thing.

I don't believe that because of the guy who posted it. I only believe there is a small possibility that Shadow is coming soon because they gave us Rouge and Omega. Considering Shadow is Team Dark it's reasonable to think that he's coming soon. So I believe he's coming tomorrow? Honestly I think there's a 5% chance. But I think he's coming somewhat soon. 

I don't believe that because of the guy who posted it. I only believe there is a small possibility that Shadow is coming soon because they gave us Rouge and Omega. Considering Shadow is Team Dark it's reasonable to think that he's coming soon. So I believe he's coming tomorrow? Honestly I think there's a 5% chance. But I think he's coming somewhat soon. 

Soon maybe but they are probably going to want to tease it first to hype it up considering the character IS shadow.

but is omega really that bad. i mean i have him but i never bother to use him so idk

He's a lot better than Knuckles. And the power type buff benefited him a ton. He's still pretty bad just because he's a power character and compared to Speed/Flight they have no chance of catching up. 

Come off it guys, she's new, cut her some slack if she hasn't read back 10 pages where Shadow was first mentioned.

Thank you ;u;

Soon maybe but they are probably going to want to tease it first to hype it up considering the character IS shadow.

that is true. They would definitely tease him. He'll get here when he does. ^^' I just hope he has the score bonus. I don't have Rouge and I'm not gonna go for her in the wheel... I still don't know if I should because I suck at fly types 

• Thumbs Up 1

He's a lot better than Knuckles. And the power type buff benefited him a ton. He's still pretty bad just because he's a power character and compared to Speed/Flight they have no chance of catching up. 

Yes, I'm aware power characters suck mighty ass. They just got buffed this patch but their buff was irrelevant compared to the one fly types got. Tbh I think they should buff them so they go into a spin fall after they use their drill dash thing so they are safe from enemies without having to waste their last jump.

Thank you ;u;

that is true. They would definitely tease him. He'll get here when he does. ^^' I just hope he has the score bonus. I don't have Rouge and I'm not gonna go for her in the wheel... I still don't know if I should because I suck at fly types 

Fly types are considered better than speed now. They have an obvious flaw of slow falling but the float is just too good to pass up. They were considered to be the worst type when the game came out and the developers left them intentionally undertuned for the fear of them being overpowered if they could destroy enemies in the air (or they were just too stupid to realize speed and power heavily outclassed fly). regardless, sonic team probably realized it wasn't good if a class remained useless so they buffed them at the cost of making them kinda op. I'd say go for Rouge.

Edited by PurinxPop

Yes, I'm aware power characters suck mighty ass. They just got buffed this patch but their buff was irrelevant compared to the one fly types got. Tbh I think they should buff them so they go into a spin fall after they use their drill dash thing so they are safe from enemies without having to waste their last jump.

Fly types are considered better than speed now. They have an obvious flaw of slow falling but the float is just too good to pass up. They were considered to be the worst type when the game came out and the developers left them intentionally undertuned for the fear of them being overpowered if they could destroy enemies in the air (or they were just too stupid to realize speed and power heavily outclassed fly). regardless, sonic team probably realized it wasn't good if a class remained useless so they buffed them at the cost of making them kinda op. I'd say go for Rouge.

How did SEGA buff them? Are they able to kill enemies in the air now?

How did SEGA buff them? Are they able to kill enemies in the air now?

They kill the super badniks with their normal jumps now rather than having to do the jump dash

They kill the super badniks with their normal jumps now rather than having to do the jump dash

oh I know that. I'm talking about the flying type characters. I suck at them especially how vulnerable they are when in the air.

oh I know that. I'm talking about the flying type characters. I suck at them especially how vulnerable they are when in the air.

Oh yeah, Fly types are altered so when they're flying, they can attack enemies, so basically, imagine a better version of the Speed triple jump, but still able to defend yourself and destroy badniks

Oh yeah, Fly types are altered so when they're flying, they can attack enemies, so basically, imagine a better version of the Speed triple jump, but still able to defend yourself and destroy badniks

Omg I need Rouge now damn.... I don't know if I should go for her or wait for Shadow whenever he comes out. I only have 280 RSR now...

Huh?

image.thumb.jpg.33f1a2b365bcd86d3d49a119

What's the big idea? Someone still made a rumour that Desert Ruins & "A Night at Windy Hill" could be confirmed as new regular stages!?

Sorry for the double post, but...

image.thumb.jpg.90f6892a35774114926b34a9

IT'S BLAZE!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Damnn, was hoping I would have Rouge alone in the roulette tomorrow, but I can't complain about Blaze :D

I hope her Sol type is as good as Rouge's score bonus!

Is Sol-type even a thing? where was that announced?

I started playing the game after the update as Classic Sonic, he has the classic jump and spin-dash noises as opposed to the ones they've been using from Lost World

Is Sol-type even a thing? where was that announced?

I started playing the game after the update as Classic Sonic, he has the classic jump and spin-dash noises as opposed to the ones they've been using from Lost World

I believe it was data mined a while back? I could be wrong, but considering Silver was changed to "EASY", anything is possible haha.

Damnn, was hoping I would have Rouge alone in the roulette tomorrow, but I can't complain about Blaze :D

I hope her Sol type is as good as Rouge's score bonus!

But, there isn't a logo "SOL" inside the game's assets.

There wasn't a mech type logo in the game's assets, either. :rolleyes:

Well, there is one inside. @TailsChannel has informed us about that via Youtube since then.