Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Why is omega in the roulette?

Read the notices, Nights event started on July 30th 9am UTC, Omega ends on July 31st 9am UTC. So we still have time left (~24 hours after Nights event started if you can't be bothered working out the time conversion).

I forgot that my 9 am doresnt correspond with the game's 9 am...so i have to wait 3 more hours...

Great. so when I need to update, it will usually go to the main data first, right? UGH!

What's really odd is that I got it to run, but now I can't re-download any of the old apps. It's seems like my phone is filling with useless data. I don't know what to do.

I got a really bad score with Amitie-style Amy & Classic Sonic. After performing a spin dash, I'm taking damage thanks to those iron balls. Not the best idea to rebalance everything in the game.

There wasn't a mech type logo in the game's assets, either. :rolleyes:

Yes there was, there were six types in the data; Hero, Dark, Rose, Chaotix, Easy and Mech.

I don't understand. What's a G+ account.

also, should we also be weary about getting banned for doing this?

unrelated note: can I delete the game from my Canadian account and re download it on the US App Store on the same phone (iPhone 6) and still have all of my progress? I really hate having to switch the information on my account just to update this game...

Google plus account, android :P

I got a really bad score with Amitie-style Amy & Classic Sonic. After performing a spin dash, I'm taking damage thanks to those iron balls. Not the best idea to rebalance everything in the game.

This game badly needs rebalancing, since right now all of the unlockable characters except for Team Easy are straight upgrades to the stock characters.

After a new character was announced, I got Lv. 4 NiGHTS, Lv. 5 Nightopian, Lv. 1 Reala, and then I got Blaze. Oh, and now Rouge's end has been extended into August 14th since then.

I forgot to tell you this: Blaze's end is scheduled at August 28th 8:59 AM (UTC). And, I got a message from SEGA in Twitter, said that there was a correction. Now Blaze's Animal Bonus is not 100%, but... 150%!? Are you kidding me?

EDIT: Yeah, it's a trick. Her Animal Bonus is still 100%.

Edited by GreninJovan

Sorry for the double post, but did you guys get 10 RSRs for free this time? I didn't get those ones.

Also, when I used Reala as Buddies 1, the BGM reminded me of NiGHTmare Zone in Sonic Lost World.

image.thumb.jpg.01058b2d880a2e54db161853

Blaze is a Power/Rose type character.

image.thumb.jpg.e54136f308723d0f66943eea

What? Blaze is a POWER/Rose type?

This makes her the first female to be a power type I guess. Also dat artwork! :3

There is also another new artwork for Blaze from the game's notification, but it's similar to one of her 2D artwork from Sonic Rush.

I like Blaze, but she's probably useless now. Power characters are generally the worse, and considering after Episode 35 or so, you can make the game use only Speed stages if you want, she isn't going to be very helpful

What? Blaze is a POWER/Rose type?

This makes her the first female to be a power type I guess. Also dat artwork! :3

If Amy is Speed type and Blaze is Power type, then who's gonna be Fly type for Team Rose ?

If Amy is Speed type and Blaze is Power type, then who's gonna be Fly type for Team Rose ?

No one, but I hope to see another special character like Easter Cream.

Got a new notification that Blaze's power status isn't correct.  Sega states they are working on it.

They also reminded us that we should read all of their notifications.  HA

Got a new notification that Blaze's power status isn't correct.  Sega states they are working on it.

They also reminded us that we should read all of their notifications.  HA

So it isn't a trick!?

If I read 2000000 download campaign, I will get 10 RSRs each day for free. That's a bad idea.

So it isn't a trick!?

If I read 2000000 download campaign, I will get 10 RSRs each day for free. That's a bad idea.

Yeah, I stopped getting the RSR today.  BOOOO

No one considering Team Dark lost their Power type.