Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

First they make Silver Easy type, then they make Blaze Power type.

I feel like SEGA did this to me on purpose. (I'm happy Silver is speed though but whyyyyyyyy)

a9bdcf3f4b78a13683c1673af4b4ecdf.jpgok I'm not spending anymore...I'm testing my luck now. Good luck to everyone!

Wait! iOS to iOS doesn't delete all your red rings. It's probably too late but you don't have to spend any. Only cross platform transfer deletes red rings. 

Also, is anybody else's friends messed up? I'm suddenly not able to send revive tokens to anyone even if they were in my league or on top of the world/history leaderboard. Unless everyone suddenly unfriended me (lol, I have no friends I guess) then I don't know what's wrong. 

Wait! iOS to iOS doesn't delete all your red rings. It's probably too late but you don't have to spend any. Only cross platform transfer deletes red rings. 

Also, is anybody else's friends messed up? I'm suddenly not able to send revive tokens to anyone even if they were in my league or on top of the world/history leaderboard. Unless everyone suddenly unfriended me (lol, I have no friends I guess) then I don't know what's wrong. 

It is too late :( but I'm glad I spent them, I got Blaze and battle cruiser out of it ;) I also have not been able to send revive tokens. My friends tab (anything Facebook related really) has been broken since worldwide release.

I mean most people want to get something only by lucky chances, not pie charts.

No. They want how Sonic Dash had it: you COULD get a character by the roulette spin, but there is also the option to spend red rings at a much higher amount to just straight up buy them.

Any sort of relying on RNG mechanic is bunk.

• Thumbs Up 2

It is too late :( but I'm glad I spent them, I got Blaze and battle cruiser out of it ;) I also have not been able to send revive tokens. My friends tab (anything Facebook related really) has been broken since worldwide release.

Yeah, my friends tab is also broken, but as long as you can see someone in your league or on the leaderboards you've been able to send them revive tokens, right? In fact, unless I've been mixing you up with someone else you just recently sent me one. What I was saying was even my friends on the leaderboard/in my league had the "send revive token" optioned grayed out, but it's fine for me now so I think it was caused by my game having connection errors. 

Blaze in team Rose? And power type?

Again, this makes no sense, especially because this is game continuity (in comics Blaze was at one point part of team Rose if I remember correctly). And she has always been speed-type so why change it?

And because she is power-type that means that she is pointless, that's quite sad. And again power-character just makes it harder to get fly-type.

8fc9af737ad0aac8879473a25a687d17.jpgSo happy!

Sadly I can't go for her. I love Blaze but I need Shadow in the future. I suck at power types and I don't have much RSR left D:

The struggle is strong.

Yeah, my friends tab is also broken, but as long as you can see someone in your league or on the leaderboards you've been able to send them revive tokens, right? In fact, unless I've been mixing you up with someone else you just recently sent me one. What I was saying was even my friends on the leaderboard/in my league had the "send revive token" optioned grayed out, but it's fine for me now so I think it was caused by my game having connection errors. 

Oh that's definitely strange. I haven't had that issue...I can send out revive tokens as long as I see them in the rankings somewhere. In fact, world rank used to limit me. I used to only be able to see the top 140. Now I can see every single person that plays. So it's tedious, but I can still sent all my friends revive tokens.

If you're playing on Android, you can just transfer the com.sega.sonicrunners from the data/obb folder in the Android folder as well as the __FOX_XUNIQ__ file. It basically retains everything since these files have your login to the servers. I did this during the soft launch period and I retained my RSR as well.

You mean like save all data to SD card and when putting SD card on new android phone it will show up? I going to be switching phones eventually.

So I'm hearing I can pick speed stages now that I'm past 35. How do I do that???

You should get a notification telling you that the background of the stage on the Episode screen will not tell you what kind stage type you're doing. However, if you look down at the play button, there will be an icon showing you the stage type (Speed, Flight, or Power). If it's a stage you don't want, simply quit out of the app and restart it. Keep doing so until you get the stage you want

So Blaze can travel freely between dimensions, as seen in Generations. I'm still surprised that Runners of all games explains these little things.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kinda odd that Blaze's description says she "was once" the Sol Emeralds' guardian, like she just quit that duty one day. (Then again, considering Knux's supposed lack of guarding the Master Emerald outside of this game...)

Apparently the game can now connect to the servers while playing through BlueStacks

But that's as far as I can get. Every now and then it will load past the SEGA logo, but after connecting to the server when on the title screen, it goes to a black screen as the loading hint and the rest of the game never shows up

Apparently the game can now connect to the servers while playing through BlueStacks

But that's as far as I can get. Every now and then it will load past the SEGA logo, but after connecting to the server when on the title screen, it goes to a black screen as the loading hint and the rest of the game never shows up

I heard Microsoft released a new Android emulator. It only works on Windows 8.1+, but if you have that it's probably worth trying. 

Edited by Jrodt333

I heard Microsoft released a new Android emulator. It only works on Windows 8.1+, but if you have that it's probably worth trying. 

Microsoft's new emulator doesn't have Google Play integration, which Sonic Runners requires.

Wait! Is it official? So that is why there were a few smart device games in Windows 10 trailer.

Microsoft's new emulator doesn't have Google Play integration, which Sonic Runners requires.

I think I remember some people getting the game running on Kindle devices, which doesn't have Google Play services to my knowledge. Or was that Sonic Dash 2? 

I think I remember some people getting the game running on Kindle devices, which doesn't have Google Play services to my knowledge. Or was that Sonic Dash 2? 

I don't know too much about non-Android devices as I primarily use an iOS device, but I know that Sonic Dash 2 tries to make you log into Google Play but doesn't force you to. Not sure about Sonic Runners though. 

Edited by Jrodt333

Oh, God! Why didn't I still get the 2000000 download campaign and 10 RSRs for free this time?

Because Sega