Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Microsoft's new emulator doesn't have Google Play integration, which Sonic Runners requires.

It was like that for the Genymotion emulator as well, but there was a download available online to sideload/install the Play services

also, I kinda get fed up with the timing to the spring ramps, since I either press it too early or too late :/

Now that omega is gone. Tried to get rouge.

600+ red rings spent.

got nothing buy junk. Nightopians, gold pig (already maxed out). Cartridges and skull chao. 

Not one gold egg land or a character egg land. I really wish Sonic Team would either sort out the wheel. Optimise their broken shit before adding more events.

I know how you feel man. I just spent 600 red rings. I really wanted Rouge but instead I got Blaze, which still feels wrong as I spent a lot of rings leveling up Omega already...

It feels wrong spending more rings to lvl up another Power character when their levels are so difficult compared to Speed/Flight.

So I've finished Boiling Point. There's only one reaction to the fact you only get 10 RSRs for completing it.

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Hunh only 2 canidates i can think of left for Team rose to round it out, and that's either Marine or Vanilla

As for Team Mech, I'm thinking Metal Knuckles perhaps, and for Team Dark... well that's a puzzler, but there's always the dark horse like Nack

Hunh only 2 canidates i can think of left for Team rose to round it out, and that's either Marine or Vanilla

As for Team Mech, I'm thinking Metal Knuckles perhaps, and for Team Dark... well that's a puzzler, but there's always the dark horse like Nack

So I've finished Boiling Point. There's only one reaction to the fact you only get 10 RSRs for completing it.

giphy.gif

At soft launch it was 50

Sticks for Runners lol. Just watch.

That would actually make sense for Team Rose...

IF SHE WAS THE POWER CHARACTER!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sticks for Runners lol. Just watch.

Don't hope for Sonic Boom Collaboration event in Sonic Runners, you know?

Yeah where would Sticks go? Badgers can't fly so she can't be in Team Rose and she isn't a dark/edgy like character at all so she can't be in Team Dark. Which I don't understand why Cream isn't in Team Rose, as who can replace Cream there?

It was like that for the Genymotion emulator as well, but there was a download available online to sideload/install the Play services

Yeah but we don't know if the side loading thing works with MS' emulator. Until there is a guide on making Play services work on their emulator, Runners won't run. It requires it. There are games that don't require Play services but Runners certainly does.

But Marine can't even fly, & Metal Knuckles is even useless because of Omega in Sonic Runners.

Going by the data, there's nobody left for Team Rose. If we went by what was originally thought about the characters present, it was thought it'd go 3-3-3-3-2-1, meaning three niches unoccupied over two teams because Mech had only Metal Sonic and Easy had Silver and Blaze. But now, it looks like it's going to go 3-2-2-3-3-2, with Team Easy having all niches covered, but with Rose and Mech lacking Fly, and Dark lacking Power. It kinda makes sense; if you don't have Silver as Fly, there's a very big lack of them. 

Found a safe APK to update the game. Runs fine but with occasional jitters, and a longer loading time.

Definitely takes longer to update than running natively on Google Play, that's for sure. But at least the Kindle is still able to run it.

I may have figured out how to stop the roulette wheel at approximately the right spot.

Let the wheel do 1 full rotation.

Then tap the screen literally the moment you enter the spot you want it to land on.

Just managed to get rouge this way, almost landed in a gold egg using this method too. 

• Thumbs Up 8

Who do I talk to to get whoever is testing/releasing this stuff fired? This is just stupid now.

goodJobSonicTeam_zps2agd6lwe.jpg

I'll add that it just hangs here and it happens to be every other boot up of the game.

I'll add that it just hangs here and it happens to be every other boot up of the game.

Android device? 

Can I also add one to the list? 

If you play the game on android with the device plugged in and charging, it increases the lag from 'laggy' to 'communist newspaper' level of frame rate.

I may have figured out how to stop the roulette wheel at approximately the right spot.

Then tap the screen literally the moment you enter the spot you want it to land on.

Just managed to get rouge this way, almost landed in a gold egg using this method too. 

Interesting. I found this on twitter. Apparently if the arrow is on this rare eqq space, mash the stop button repeatedly and you're guaranteed the character egg?

188f99e5a567ae2935dc8391b1e2a086.jpg

Like, I get that it's a pain in the ass to develop for Android because of the huge swath of devices, but you would think that they would aim for a bench mark low enough that Google's own Nexus line would handle it without so much as a hiccup. It's exceedingly clear these guys dev with only iOS in mind then just flip the switch in Unity and crap it out to Android without really seeing if there are problems.

Sould i wait for the nights event to end to get blaze?

the event doesn't affect your chances of getting Blaze.

Yeah, but i dont want rouge again

For goodness sake.

The dates are clearly listed in the game. 

If you want a specific character just use your red rings before the end of the date.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just tried it.

It landed on the opposite side.