Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

49v9o8Ql.jpg

It been long time but I finally beat my highest score of 3,664,465 points by 1.5 million points than! I am Sonic Runners Master according to my Sonic Runners skill thing I made back. I would of got more points but unfortunately I immediately on stage 5 used Indigo Asteroid right when there was already Indigo Asteroid in front of me and it was waste of power up. During my record high score I was on speed level and I used Amitie Amy and Tails followed by Yacker and Chip as companions and I used 5 red rings for revive twice in a row and it helped nice!

My highest typical high score is.

Less than 100K: Sonic Runners Training

100K-299K: Sonic Runners Okay

300K-599K: Sonic Runners Good

600K-999K: Sonic Runners Great

1M-1.9M: Sonic Runners Champion

2M-4.9M: Sonic Runners Pro

5M-9.9M: Sonic Runners Master

10M-19M: Sonic Runners God

20M-49M: Beyond Sonic Runners God

50M-99M: SR Beyond Comprehension

Greater than 100M: ONE DIVIDE BY ZERO!

Anyone know any awesome buddy combinations other than Shahra, Carbuncle and Erazor Djiin? Sadly I was stupid enough to not get Carbuncle during the Puyo Puyo event... I need good buddy combinations to survive in the S rank which I'm in right now. I have Shahra and Erazor but it's not getting the ridiculous scores I need. The highest I got was just over 8,000,000. I have Sonic and Classic Sonic, and for buddies I have Shahra, Erazor Djinn, Egg Chao, Pumpkin Chao, Omochao,  Caliburn, Reala, NiGHTS, Desert Lamp, Rappy, and a bunch of crappy buddies like RC Monkey, Balloon, Magnet, Cyan Lazer and stuff... I also have Yacker, and Wizard Chao. I was using Shahra and Wizard Chao before for the longer invisibility but I really dunno...  It really sucks how if you don't have Carbuncle you're basically screwed.

I re-installed the game on my phone after deleting it (transferred the data to my iPad version) and it came back at less than half the size. How the hell do you fuck up not deleting old, junk data with a new update?

There any chance of the puyo puyo content ever coming back? I mean carbuncle is basically essential if you're wanting really good scores. Amite-Amy also looked really cool, and seems like a useful character.

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum! I have been playing sonic runners since the release of worldwide. I would say I have been playing slightly more than a month. Nice to meet all of you here. :) 

What does Carbuncle and Erazor Djinn do anyway? This might be stupid question since I have level 5 Carbuncle and level 1 Erazor Djinn but when I read their descriptions they seem useless to me and that why I never use them before. Like it says Carbuncle that it grabs certain on screen objects which could be little useful in areas with lots of stuff but it says "certain" and Erazor Djinn only gives shield according to description which is useless since it will break and you need high combo to activate. The main thing why is Carbuncle useful?

Yup, this game's storage size is a lie

11813343_1475724196080015_52122881591745

This is com.sega.sonicrunners/files/Unitycache/Shared

This is like 95+% of the whole game data

When I delete it this is what's left

11800562_1475725776079857_70942130348821

And the game runs perfectly fine without that 1.6GB thingy

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup, this game's storage size is a lie

11813343_1475724196080015_52122881591745

This is com.sega.sonicrunners/files/Unitycache/Shared

This is like 95+% of the whole game data

When I delete it this is what's left

11800562_1475725776079857_70942130348821

And the game runs perfectly fine without that 1.6GB thingy

Like I said before, the game accumulates junk over there and somewhere hidden in the giant pile of junk there's the files the game uses  to play.

If you delete the giant cache file, everything including useless data from that folder is washed away but your profile data is intact, the game will simply ask you to re-download the small data that it is needed to work, the one that was hidden in the pile of junk, while reducing the cache file to the essential :)

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum! I have been playing sonic runners since the release of worldwide. I would say I have been playing slightly more than a month. Nice to meet all of you here. :) 

hi,in what league are you?

GET HYPE! OMG

Tikal the Echidna is Alive! I get her from 1.1.2t resource:

y1Hhx2H.pngQZbg5dm.jpg

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 6

Good luck trying to figure out her team. 

Edit: Unless she's a Knuckles reskin like how Amite Amy and Classic Sonic were reskins, but that seems unlikely. Actually, she looks like an Amy reskin...

Edited by VEDJ-F

Huh.

They'll have to fix the "Knuckles is the last of his kind" thing now.

GET HYPE! OMG

Tikal the Echidna is Alive! I get her from 1.1.4t resource:

y1Hhx2H.pngQZbg5dm.jpg

How did you know that Ver. 1.1.4 would be confirmed?

Also, I think that Tikal could be Fly/Rose Type.

Huh. I didn't notice I was in the highest division until now. It's actually pretty easy staying in.. So yeah. S*** rank is where I'm at. And I managed to get a whole 7 Red Rings with Tails on my latest run. Feel pretty great. 

That Tikal model has got me really excited. She's the only character I've wanted so far (aside Amitie Amy, which I have) so I'll be saving up them Red Rings until she's revealed. Currently got 97, so I should have a ton until then. Not sure if those companions are real, but it could be likely since we got Tikal now. I see a small Sonic Adventure event coming up. I'm pretty excited to see what the next update holds. 

How did you know that Ver. 1.1.4 would be confirmed?

Also, I think that Tikal could be Fly/Rose Type.

Sorry. I've type wrong. It's 1.1.2t ver.

Huh.

They'll have to fix the "Knuckles is the last of his kind" thing now.

No, because Tikal is a ghost. She can't come back to life miraculously.

Well, isn't this just peachy. Tikal, the NPC fairy companion of Sonic Adventure, is gonna be playable here. Chaos, the Big Bad of said game, however, is essentially reduced to a goddamn power up item here? How revolting...

Different strokes and all of that, I guess. I mean, I'm fine with Tikal being playable and Chaos being a helper. Sure, in a perfect world both would be playable, but I'm ok with this.

Wait until they announce Emerl as an assistant, though. THEN I would be pissed.

I get hyped at these kind of teaser images but then I remember there's the roulette and other useless companions such as golden angel thing blocking the way.

Hope that while they add this they learn to tweak or make the game a bit more fair, last update made little to no major improvements

• Thumbs Up 2

All this new Adventure stuff makes me wonder if they'll do an SA2 event type thing for when they drop shadow.  Just imagine, having both the Death Egg and Space Colony ARK as companions at the same time  <3 

• Thumbs Up 4