Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Oh wow, it seems it actually is coming soon. This is a lot sooner than I expected. I don't think I'll have much of a problem getting Tikal, assuming she'll be in the event this weekend. I got 633 RSR as of now, so that should be enough to get me at least one character egg... Anyway, when do you suppose we'll get an in-game notification? Sometime tomorrow maybe?

we will get one when the event starts,so in 2 days...also, why tropical coast?! WHY?! I wanted Station Square!

So let me remind the hogfather trick:

Streamlined mode off ( so that means reduce number of animations and reduce image qualify must be off)

Then hit the roulette, after 1 spin, press anyway on the screen when the arrow enters that egg you want to get?

is that it?

I can't believe people still think that there's a trick for sonic runners xD

Oh well,  myself pressed the button and stepped away from my phone while signing "Live and Learn" and got Shadow

That means it's a trick too :P?

I can't believe people still think that there's a trick for sonic runners xD

Oh well,  myself pressed the button and stepped away from my phone while signing "Live and Learn" and got Shadow

That means it's a trick too :P?

Ever since I started tapping the screen I have never landed it the bottom part of the wheel.

If tapping didn't have an effect then surely I would have landed in the 3 O'clock to 9 O'clock range? 

So let me remind the hogfather trick:

Streamlined mode off ( so that means reduce number of animations and reduce image qualify must be off)

Then hit the roulette, after 1 spin, press anyway on the screen when the arrow enters that egg you want to get?

is that it?

And make sure that the game has good framerate after the Streamlined mode is turned off.

Then why dont you record it and get 3 char eggs in a row?... there is no tricks for sonic runners.

Absolutely, feel free to paypal me £50 to buy some red star rings and I will be more than happy to do this just for you.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just got the game running yesterday, Fun. I'm on episode 12. Since i'm late to the party, cam I still get Shadow, Nights and co.?

Just got the game running yesterday, Fun. I'm on episode 12. Since i'm late to the party, cam I still get Shadow, Nights and co.?

Shadow's still available, but NiGHTS is long gone.

Shadow's still available, but NiGHTS is long gone.

Is he not still on the wheel? Just that his odds of popping up have slashed?

It still gives me the notification that the NiGHTS into dreams buddies are still on the roulette... Ah well. It's like the PSO and Puyo Puyo buddies. They're only there for the event.

I decided to get back into Sonic Runners, and it restarted my game! DAMNIT!

And my god, the tutorial is handholding to a new level. But hey, I'm smashing everyone in F*.

But on another hand, I got the DAMN Edge the Hedge!

sv0JA9a.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I made this because I really wish she'd be added to Runners!

CMwEQ26UYAEr-6C.jpg

marinerunner.png

Saw this and got very excited for a moment. Darn you!

That said, I'd love it if Marine was playable. If we get playable characters like Tikal and weird support characters like Caliburn and the Erazor Djinn, it seems to totally plausible that she'd show up at some point.

• Thumbs Up 1

I want that Fugu-bot! If I understood his description correctly it's basically like Shahra only it adds items as opposed to activating them in stage?

Edited by SuperAj3

Well now I have every currently obtainable Rare buddy leveled up to five. Great.

Totally unrelated, still don't have Shadow and and am absolutely not salty as shit.

Edited by Weh

Mother Wisp!!!

image.thumb.jpg.dd40936741280918b4fd41b9

Wait! So that's why the special event is focusing on collecting pearls. No SA1 event this time in August 2015.