Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I guess that after Shadow, cant wait for them to tell us the bonus of the character/buddies, maybe it'll come with 1.1.3, you guys think it will be an event? Like the current one, or the animal event we had?

What if its limited time stuff like Nights?

I have a feeling that along with Tikal, we'll get a Speed Highway stage. I dunno why, just... Feel like it?

If they're gonna celebrate Sonic Adventure's 17th anniversary, here's hoping.

I would love to know how to get this game to work on my Kindle fire.  I found a couple of sites on how to do it without rooting my kindle.  But I cannot get it to connect to google services. 

I'm looking for more levels.  I hope that comes in the update.

• Thumbs Up 2

Am i the only one that fells that the game is working worse since the event?

Yes, I've noticed this. Before the event I had virtually no problems.  But now it has become very laggy. When there are a lot of items on screen the game becomes unplayable.

When the game is running, it takes over 400MB of Ram, which can't be right!

Also, getting event companions seems to have become much harder after the global launch.

Glad to see we are getting an update. Hopefully the lag will get fixed. It's a bit painful playing now. I can't believe the Sonic Adventure event is already coming though. I had like, 700 RSR saved up and wasted them on the current roulette. :V But I have around 200 now so.. hopefully I'll be able to get some more by the time the event starts. 

Quick question: if I delete the app off my phone, will it delete every Sonic Runners-related file on the phone, or just the 'current' ones (like the Tropical Coast event images)?

I'm debating on deleting the app (keeping my transfer information) and redownloading it once version 1.1.3 is out.

Quick question: if I delete the app off my phone, will it delete every Sonic Runners-related file on the phone, or just the 'current' ones (like the Tropical Coast event images)?

I'm debating on deleting the app (keeping my transfer information) and redownloading it once version 1.1.3 is out.

It'll delete all files, including your save.

It'll delete all files, including your save.

Ah, okay then. In that case, I'll just wait for the update. I don't wanna risk losing my data.

I would love to know how to get this game to work on my Kindle fire.  I found a couple of sites on how to do it without rooting my kindle.  But I cannot get it to connect to google services. 

I'm looking for more levels.  I hope that comes in the update.

You know, despite the fact it's telling you it cannot connect to Google services, the game itself is still playable. You just get a load of those message, nearly always opening up in pairs. So long as you just downloaded and installed an apk on your Kindle, it should work fine.

I'm guessing Emerald Coast or Speed Highway will be the stage choice for the event(if it gets a special one), though Speed Highway I feel would be less likely, as all those buildings and lights it'd have to process would probably lag the game a lot.

You know, despite the fact it's telling you it cannot connect to Google services, the game itself is still playable. You just get a load of those message, nearly always opening up in pairs. So long as you just downloaded and installed an apk on your Kindle, it should work fine.

Hmm.  Mine kept trying to connect to google services, then would just die.  I'll try again after the update.

I finally got a character on my iPad (I got two on my smartphone before) using Hogfather's trick. I waited for it to spin once and on the second spin, tapped the character egg (meaning I tapped on the egg itself with my finger) right as the needle hit it and it's spin ended right on the egg and I got Blaze! (I don't care if she's not Shadow, she's one of my fave characters). 

Thanks for the tip on using an easy character like Silver for peal/cake grabbing events like this. Makes a lot of sense since you're less concentrated on score when doing this stuff. BTW, has anyone had problems with the game crashing lately? It's happening to me all the time. I'm afraid to use ads to continue my game because that's where it tends to crash.

Man Tikal is the last character I need to have all the characters I want. After getting her I won't have to worry about grinding RSR for spins ever again!

Except for the next awesome character they put on the wheel then I'll have to grind again. I still want Espio.

A bit late to the Blaze party, but I finally got her yesterday from the special roulette! Also I have 1.6k rsr saved up for tikal and I might go grinding for more this week before university starts

Screenshot_2015-08-22-14-39-46.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I didn't mention it, about a week ago, I got the character egg again. Instead of getting Shadow, I got fucking Blaze once again. This is absolutely fucking idiotic that you can get a character you already have. If you get a character, the character should be removed from the roulette for you. It's absolutely fucking heart breaking when you finally get a character egg only to get a character you already have!

• Thumbs Up 9

Since I didn't mention it, about a week ago, I got the character egg again. Instead of getting Shadow, I got fucking Blaze once again. This is absolutely fucking idiotic that you can get a character you already have. If you get a character, the character should be removed from the roulette for you. It's absolutely fucking heart breaking when you finally get a character egg only to get a character you already have!

me in the chaotix event basically (and i got the fucking power character)

• Thumbs Up 1

A bit late to the Blaze party, but I finally got her yesterday from the special roulette! Also I have 1.6k rsr saved up for tikal and I might go grinding for more this week before university starts

Screenshot_2015-08-22-14-39-46.png

how do you get that many RSR? Also, do you have better luck if you save them and then waste them at once, or if you spin as soon as you can?

I've been trying to get blaze for weeks, im thinking on giving up and saving all the RSR i get till the Adventure event. (Should have 800 this after the rewards of this week)

if the tricks work (i doubt) you could farm Eggs by landing on it again and again (now that would be RNG love)

how do you get that many RSR? Also, do you have better luck if you save them and then waste them at once, or if you spin as soon as you can?

I've been trying to get blaze for weeks, im thinking on giving up and saving all the RSR i get till the Adventure event. (Should have 800 this after the rewards of this week)

Trick is to have the RC Battle Cruiser leveled up a bit (I have it Lvl.2 currently). This nets you 10+ RSR per run on average (but sometimes i get 2-4). Also I equip the 3 booster items and equip one of every Color Power every run because I have a lot of rings and that helps me finish an episode in one go, allowing me to progress the episodes really fast and acquire a lot of RSR and special eggs per day.

The chances are random so I don't know how to define my luck. Sometimes I am extremely lucky (I have all the characters released since the worldwide release of the game) and sometimes I am extremely unlucky (spent $60+ for amitie amy and didn't get her, rolled vector twice)

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have played many mobile games but still Sonic Runners is by far the one that takes the longest to load as in 2 minutes total. I only play this once every week as I impatient with the game here.

I wish they restored the previous red rings won after each episode to 10, 10, 10, 10, 50 instead of 5, 5, 5, 5, 10 because I lose 10 red rings after each play. I not sure how I getting red rings when it takes me 3 to 5 attempts to get through each episode.

I have played many mobile games but still Sonic Runners is by far the one that takes the longest to load as in 2 minutes total. I only play this once every week as I impatient with the game here.

I wish they restored the previous red rings won after each episode to 10, 10, 10, 10, 50 instead of 5, 5, 5, 5, 10 because I lose 10 red rings after each play. I not sure how I getting red rings when it takes me 3 to 5 attempts to get through each episode.

Instead of spending RSR, either only use the video revives, or wait the time for lives to replenish. Spending 5RSR here and there wastes a lot.

Trick is to have the RC Battle Cruiser leveled up a bit (I have it Lvl.2 currently). This nets you 10+ RSR per run on average (but sometimes i get 2-4). 

I think the Runner gods smile on you, as my RC Cruiser is at lvl3 and the most RSR I have ever got with it equipped is 5 (and that's usually because I used the Asteroid wisp). On average I get 3 RSR. 

Instead of spending RSR, either only use the video revives, or wait the time for lives to replenish. Spending 5RSR here and there wastes a lot.

He's against using video revives.

He's against using video revives.

Hmm... There's the trick of just switching characters in dangerous situations to remove all the hazards on screen. Practicing that would help keep your run longer. 

• Thumbs Up 1