Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I am 482th. I dont think ill make it.

I went from 238 to 244 (I think) within the last 30 minutes of the event. If you were 482, I think you'll just make tier 1. Not many people can raise their rank that much in an hour, and even if they had multiple lives saved up, it's not like they wouldn't of used them earlier on to secure a spot. You'll find out when the rewards are sent! Still, getting the 2 Mother Wisps and 70RSR is really good! It's a lot of RSR!

Do i still get 2 mother wisps?

If you are on the first 5000, yes.

Edit: whats this?

IMG_20150827_054742.thumb.jpg.66f87340cf red sterlingx10?

Edited by Hundjäger18

Do i still get 2 mother wisps?

Yeah, tier 2 is 2 Mother Wisps and 70RSR

Tier 3 is 2 Mother Wisps and 50RSR

Yeah, tier 2 is 2 Mother Wisps and 70RSR

Tier 3 is 2 Mother Wisps and 50RSR

I just saw you on twitter. I dont think it'll be a free spin per day.

Why do i think the adventure event starts tommonrow?

becouse you want it that badly, but i doubt it'll be a special level event, would be too soon, maybe they'll add the buddies like the limited time NiGHTs, i dont think the event will start untill Shadow leaves. 

I just saw you on twitter. I dont think it'll be a free spin per day.

You're right. It says this:

( ´ー`)。о(5日ログインしてルーレット回せばシャドウがあたるチャンス・・・です)

Which means something like "For 5 days logging in will get you a roulette spin and have a chance of getting Shadow"

After seeing the tweet before it, I think it's to do with the 3 Million downloads, and so for the next 5 days you'll get 10RSR a day if you log in.

Why do i think the adventure event starts tommonrow?

Who knows when it's held?

If I want to see a character that could replace Blaze in the Premium Roulette tomorrow, I'll predict mine like this:

Metal Sonic (25%)

One of Team Chaotix members (20% each member)

No character (10%)

Tikal & SA1 event (5%)

Edit: whats this?

IMG_20150827_054742.thumb.jpg.66f87340cf red sterlingx10?

3 Million Download Campaign? I am a bit surprised.

So I just got Sonic Runners, and I'm doing the Episode 1, and it took me a few times to defeat the Eggman boss (Because either my Tab is slow or maybe it's this game). When I did finally beat Eggman, in that episode, Sonic ended up to Level 4.

Each day you log in for 5 days you'll get 10 RSR

Also event rewards have been sent! I got 100RSR WOOOP!!!! I now have 353RSR total. The most I've ever saved up! These are for Tikal

• Thumbs Up 1

So I just got Sonic Runners, and I'm doing the Episode 1, and it took me a few times to defeat the Eggman boss (Because either my Tab is slow or maybe it's this game). When I did finally beat Eggman, in that episode, Sonic ended up to Level 4.

And I just go the Pumpkin Chao buddy... Wonder if this will really help improving my score....

That's a good buddy to start with! He boosts your score quite a bit! Starting off, it's very easy to level up. When you get the first try at the special egg roulette, and you only get a rare, you can always start a new game by reinstalling the app, and trying for a character. If you don't care about it though, just play along! Save those red star rings up though, an event is going to happen soon, and so they'll add limited time items to the roulette.

So I got the chance to spin the Premium Roulette, and I got the Blowfish Transporter! Is that one of those companions for the Sonic Adventure event? 

So I got the chance to spin the Premium Roulette, and I got the Blowfish Transporter! Is that one of those companions for the Sonic Adventure event? 

He was a buddy for the Tropical Coast event. The Sonic Adventure ones aren't out yet.

That's so quick to get the event rewards right now.

What? I am in 527th place? Then I got 70 RSRs & Lv. 5 Mother Wisp. ?

Oh, so the Blowfish one is for the Tropical Coast event...

EGAD. This game is SLOW. Or maybe it's the tab. I better fix some stuff before getting back to the game...

I think that the event starts in the 11th septermber as they mentioned that its the day adventure came out and because Shadow leaves that day.

Oh, so the Blowfish one is for the Tropical Coast event...

EGAD. This game is SLOW. Or maybe it's the tab. I better fix some stuff before getting back to the game...

In the settings go into "Streamlined Mode" and check the "Reduce Image Quality" tab. It helps the game load faster for me (It's still laggy in game though, and I'm using a Galaxy S4...)

1. 145 Rsr yeah!

2. Are the Coast buddies still on the roulette?

since world release, all special level events buddies stay on the roulette. (Death egg, the sonic 1 game, the magic lamp, desert chao, and the ones of the event we just had)

This is why i like this kind of events. Rather that limited time (like NiGHTs... I never got it T-T)

And so i hope the Adventure event its like the one that ended, but if it is, is going to take longer for it to go live.

2. Are the Coast buddies still on the roulette?

Yup. In fact, the Easter, Sonic Birthday and Desert events are still there. 

I hope the blowfish transport stays around. It'd be nice to get a lvel 5 one.

I just got Shadow... which isn't that great. Despite his bonus fly characters are so much better in the long run they net much more rewards.

But anyway. Yay new character I guess.

Also I found a temporary fix for the lag..

Start the game. Play a level. Die then watch a revive video. 

Doing this seems to completely fix the lag for around 20mim. Not perfect but it really helps for big score runs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Despite fly characters being better than others I'm still a bit more used to speed stage than to fly stage....

And fly characters aren't 100% perfect for speed stage, that glide after jump sometimes leads straight to spikes :P

That and the fact that I only have 1 fly type , Tails, makes me still prefer Shadow and other speed characters

#Speed4ever

• Thumbs Up 2

Tiny question, are character eggs there in both roulettes, (also, are they eggs with colorful spots on them?)