Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Magic Lamp is definitely good if you have any character with an animal bonus. But if you don't have one, don't bother with it lol

its usefull all time if you use it with the UFO, and follow the enemies path.

Today's September 4th! Who's new to the roulette? Nothing's been mentioned on Twitter to my knowledge. Does that mean the Adventure event is next?

EDIT: I got to 600RSR and decided to give the roulette 1 spin. I spun and got Blaze! Yes! Now the remainder's for Tikal/Metal (Whichever is better!) la2p0mW.png

Blaze doesnt leave for another 9hrs, so who knows.

Edited by Hundjäger18

If you have to use a certain companion to make another one work, than that companion is most likely bad. What I'm saying is if you have to use the RC UFO just so you can collect the golden flickies from the Magic Lamp, then the Magic Lamp won't be good for you (mainly because the RC UFO is a terrible companion when you compare it so many others, you're pretty much gimping yourself if you ever take an RC UFO to a score run). There are plenty of other companions that can hold their own and are far more beneficial than the RC UFO. A good companion is useful by themselves, and if possible, benefits another. Examples:

- Shahra, a generalist pick who can be paired with anything

- Carbuncle, who not only has it's use in the drill sections, but feeds into the combo for itself and any other combo-oriented companion

- Mother Wisp (compliments Yacker)

- Skull Chao, which is a better option for pairing with the Magic Lamp

Not trying to be rude, just helpful. There are so many better options. I mean, use it if you don't have any other options, but even the Skull Chao will probably score you more with the Magic Lamp.

Edited by PurinxPop

i wish i had thos companions, but I have a s*** f*** rc balloon f'kn level 5

how are you geting all those companions?

no way you have them

these game is too f*** rich

Today's September 4th! Who's new to the roulette? Nothing's been mentioned on Twitter to my knowledge. Does that mean the Adventure event is next?

EDIT: I got to 600RSR and decided to give the roulette 1 spin. I spun and got Blaze! Yes! Now the remainder's for Tikal/Metal (Whichever is better!) la2p0mW.png

HOW COME EVERY1 CAN GET BLAZE&SHADOW BUT ME??

I HATE THIS A GAME

no way you have them

I HATE THIS A GAME

Dude. It's luck. Plain and fucking simple. You either get lucky or you don't. At the end of the day, it's a fucking free to play time waster. Calm the hell down. If you don't like the game, ignore it, and move on. If not, then stop complaining and pretending that you are the only one who can't get Blaze/Shadow, or the companions. 

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 5

no way you have them

I HATE THIS A GAME

Wait...you have the ballon at lv5? I think that one is usefull for power levels/characters, kind of lucky if you got it, the normal buddies are the hardest to get.

Also, i have all rare buddies so far, becouse i've been playing for like 2 months for 12hrs every day, i still missed a few (Nights and reala) and just got Blaze a few days ago, so there, thats how,  also i hate this game too, becouse of all the "limited time" stuff based on RNG.

Edit: oh look, server down on 4hrsScreenshot_2015-09-03-21-41-31.thumb.png

Edited by Hundjäger18

image.thumb.jpg.8153e985ac368c8564653fc0

EDIT 1: Sega could reveal any new content about an hour later.

EDIT 2: Looks like they need more time to reveal any new content.

Edited by GreninJovan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really? That's incredible how much they've added to the game to make it so unusable. My main device's been my S4, and it never had lag issues before the worldwide update, now it's lagging almost every run. (Especially on Power stages, they're unplayable at points because every jump glitches and never follows the intended arc).

Yup, before the global launch it used to work! You can actually still play on the Xperia Play if you download "AMemoryBoost ( Swap enabler )" and set up a swap file. However, the game will become unplayable again if you use a video revive. 

• Thumbs Up 1

no way you have them

I HATE THIS A GAME

I don't think you have to censor your curse words. Pretty sure we can handle a few f-bombs.

also, it's luck and time. You won't be a lengendary runner with all the buddies and 10,000 RSR after your first day. You need to build it up like any other game. Just keep spinning and eventually you'll get something good. It's not about being rich.

Wait...you have the ballon at lv5? I think that one is usefull for power levels/characters, kind of lucky if you got it, the normal buddies are the hardest to get.

Also, i have all rare buddies so far, becouse i've been playing for like 2 months for 12hrs every day, i still missed a few (Nights and reala) and just got Blaze a few days ago, so there, thats how,  also i hate this game too, becouse of all the "limited time" stuff based on RNG.

Edit: oh look, server down on 4hrsScreenshot_2015-09-03-21-41-31.thumb.png

Really? 12 hours per day? I used to joke about that. I would say that the only way anybody can be good at this game and get ridiculous high scores is to play the game 12 hours per day. I got Blaze but no Shadow however though I rarely play this game anymore. I like to check in here.

no way you have them

I HATE THIS A GAME

I know your pain you feel. It seems like everybody is getting the characters and companions except you. It is bad feeling to have. You begin thinking how in the heck do these people get these things in the first place? People will give you tips but what matters is you and getting your play style that matches your abilities. I use Chip and Yacker as companions even though many people suggest different companions. But that is what works best for me and for you it will be different than. I understand this game is a rage game as it can easily make you very angry. You are not the only one without Blaze and Shadow even though it feels like it with people posting they got Blaze or Shadow. Stay calm and keep trying than! :)

• Thumbs Up 5

no way you have them

I HATE THIS A GAME

I totally understand the pain. I was feeling like this with Charmy and with Rouge. I missed them both. What's worse is as soon as I download the game on my iPad, the first spin gets me Rouge... I wanted her on my main file! Not one I'll never play! It was taunting me badly. Trying to get Blaze this whole time too, I got her on the last day, but everytime before that I tried every roulette-stopping trick in the book, and didn't even get any SR buddies. I was put off by the roulette.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa fucking whoa, I just started up the game and all of the sudden it appears that my progress has been set back about five months. I'm rank 29 (as opposed to like 90) have virtually NO red star rings, my buddies are gone-- and now, weirdly enough, Blaze is gone and replaced with Tikal is on the roulette, and the silhouetted Tornado and Chaos are on the buddy select screen, but there's no indicator that the event has begun.

Prolly sounds like I'm bullshitting but I'm not-- have a look. What is going on?

COC1RgWU8AA_60Z.jpg large.jpg

EDIT: and now it appears that the game is doing its scheduled maintenance. I sure hope my save file's alright or someone at Sega's gonna get an earful.

Edited by Weh
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is really creepy... 

Whoa whoa whoa whoa fucking whoa, I just started up the game and all of the sudden it appears that my progress has been set back about five months. I'm rank 29 (as opposed to like 90) have virtually NO red star rings, my buddies are gone-- and now, weirdly enough, Blaze is gone and replaced with Tikal is on the roulette, and the silhouetted Tornado and Chaos are on the buddy select screen, but there's no indicator that the event has begun.

Prolly sounds like I'm bullshitting but I'm not-- have a look. What is going on?

COC1RgWU8AA_60Z.jpg large.jpg

EDIT: and now it appears that the game is doing its scheduled maintenance. I sure hope my save file's alright or someone at Sega's gonna get an earful.

Im really sorry

I just opened the App and it said that the account on my device isn't valid and the Game's version on title screen changed from "Version 1.1.3" To " Version 1.1.3a" with the letters all red. After I restarted the game, It gave me the maintenance notification. I'm scared.

SEGA should give you 100000 RSR for apology

It is confirmed. SONIC ADVENTURE EVENT

• Thumbs Up 1

While you guys waiting for the maintenance, get ready to see new contents' abilites for SA1 event in Twitter!

image.thumb.jpg.134950c0b26ea89f1285349e

EDIT 1: Sorry, I'm too early to post this.

EDIT 2: Looks like it's too late to announce new contents' abilities right now.

Edited by GreninJovan

I just opened the App and it said that the account on my device isn't valid and the Game's version on title screen changed from "Version 1.1.3" To " Version 1.1.3a" with the letters all red. After I restarted the game, It gave me the maintenance notification. I'm scared.

I am quite concerned. I have put a substantial amount of real money into Runners, and I would be more than a little pissed if something borked and my save file's gone. Here's hoping that by the time maintenance is done things will be back to normal.

Here's what I did before this happened for those curious. I saw that the update was available, and I updated. I started the game up, and it downloaded more data like it always does after an update. I suppose at this point the maintenance had not started, so it let me in, and that's when everything was reverted wayyy back like I said. After I  explored around my weird time capsule of a save file, I closed the game out and reopened it, but it said it was under maintenance. It's also worth mentioning some other oddities: Red star rings were on sale, the game was taking absolutely ages to load things, the icons for a lot of the buddies were nothing but gray, generic chao, and it let me have another free spin despite already spinning for today.

Haha, it almost sounds like a dorky creepypasta :P

• Thumbs Up 1

so, i still didnt update, i cant lose everything! I didnt start playin until the classic event... i have 4 roulette chars and Silver

..Drats, I'm a little upset at myself for not exploring a little bit more when my game was acting up. I just realized I prolly coulda figured out what type Tikal's supposed to be, haha! Oh well.

I updated my game, and it says it's undergoing maintenance. Is that what it's doing for everyone else? And is anyone else experiencing data loss issues?

I updated my game, and it says it's undergoing maintenance. Is that what it's doing for everyone else? And is anyone else experiencing data loss issues?

Yep, the maintenance is normal. As far as I'm aware I'm the only one having this issue (and again, once maintenance ends everything might be hunky-dory anyway).]

EDIT: *BREATHES THE MOST INTENSE SIGH OF RELIEF EVER* Maintenance ended, and my save file is fine. Tikal is flying type, ya'll!

Edited by Weh